It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God wants Hillary to win!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Three valid reasons to vote for Hillary.

One. She is experienced in the white house, she was married to a sitting president for eight years. She is also a Senator, that is valuable experience too.

Two. She is a woman, and as a woman I would like to see a qualified female lead our country, and Hillary is certainly qualified.

Three. She wants to enact universal health coverage. As a citizen with no insurance, that is important to me.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Very, very good reasons friend! at last someone with REASON!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

One. She is experienced in the white house, she was married to a sitting president for eight years. She is also a Senator, that is valuable experience too.

Being married to someone is hardly experience for anything. I dont suppose you would want the wife of a brain surgeon operating on you, would you?

Also Senators are usually not considered to have enough executive experience. Being a Governor of a mid-sized state would most likely serve as better experience.

Two. She is a woman, and as a woman I would like to see a qualified female lead our country, and Hillary is certainly qualified.

Her gender is no valid reason to vote for her. There are times when one could question whether she is indeed female!

Three. She wants to enact universal health coverage. As a citizen with no insurance, that is important to me.

Fair enough, thats a good factor in voting. I disagree with you vehemently because universal healthcare will diminish the standard and quality of healthcare while increasing the federal deficit/ income tax burden. But nonetheless, you have every right to your own opinion.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

I knew that once I had the power to vote..I had to give and thank the Democratic party for all it has done for me. May god bless you!

So you are one of those that has his hand out for the government to "do" for them. Try doing for yourself, helping yourself out instead of wating for the government to "do" something for you.

Can't afford health insurance? get a better paying job
Can't get a better job?, get a better education.
Can't get a better education? STOP SMOKING WEED!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Obama is a lot more into religion than Hillary lemmie tell ya. Personally I'd say neither both of them nor McCain should be president. Although I wish Ron Paul was elected as president. Considering that the media won't allow Ron Paul a chance to be heard. :/

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Always God this and God that, it seems that God is the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in the world and is easily to appoint it to be the decider when people can not find any other way to justified their personal decisions.

God has nothing to do with politics, our lives or anything else, and its humanity is nothing but human invention from myth.

God will have nothing to do with the mistakes we humans are doing while using our free will.

It doesn't matter what monkey goes in the white House, they are all rotten crocks on corporate agendas and you, me and God are the last thing in their minds.

Get over it, God is not here to help any of us or help us chose the next crock and moron for the white house, corporate America is the God of the US right now.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The last time "God" chose anything political, we invaded Iraq.

I think God and politics are kept separate for a reason.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well you know it is basically saying to a Middle Eastern suicide bomber that he'll go to heaven and 40 virgins will await for him there. After blowing up himself, taking as many people down with him as he could. When he wakes up, he'll kneel down and kiss Satan's behind instead.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by budski
Is this the same God who told bush to invade iraq?

That worked out real well now, didn't it.

I highly doubt that was the same God Budski. Bush has said that before, but he has false God's. For one he cares more about money and oil than his own family. He's not a man of faith..he's just a phony. I don't know who his god is, maybe Muhammed Ala, but not our christian god, jesus.

Jesus is the christian god???

The fact is that bush calls his god the same as hillary, prays to the same god, and apparently has a hotline to that god, which is, incidentally, the same god as muslims pray to (Allah is arabic for god)

Perhaps this god has a split personality?

Or perhaps people are using his name for their own ends, including billary (not a typo)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join