It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God wants Hillary to win!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Okay - this is straying a bit off topic, but I don't see where in the OT it shows a total lack of regard for killing innocents. I do recall quite a few places where God tells a faithful one of a child they are to have that HE has already named for them. HE considered the child a life prior to conception in some places. (Have fun with that one by the way)

P.S. If the OP really thinks God wants them to vote for Hillary, you go right ahead. No one I know who knows God would touch her with a 10 foot pole. Might want to check the credentials of that "god" you are in contact with, just for your own sake ya know.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

So let me get this straight. You are going to vote for Hillary because that is what GOD wants? I cannot beleive I am hearing this. Have you even looked into her foreign/domestic policy or where she stands on important issues (which seems to change daily)? You don't care that she cannot make up her mind on the Iraq war? You don't care that she CRIES on national television? Is this a strong leader to you?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Exactly where did you come up with this "revelation?"
"God wants Hilary to be president, eh? Yeah, and I have some ocean front property in Nebraska that I will sell you reeeeeeal cheap. Hillary would be a disaster.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I just knew. and still not worried here. We are confident that Clinton will win Texas..And god is behind us a 100%

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

she's lost what is it now, 11 primaries in a row?
she's getting trounced so badly that i'm losing track of things

i must mention: secular democracy
S E C U L A R

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
she's lost what is it now, 11 primaries in a row?
she's getting trounced so badly that i'm losing track of things

what you got to say now Madness? see, I know that you don't believe in god. I understand that. But we just proved that God had his way in this election. He chose Hillary for president. And I did too. So why not rethink your beliefs in god and join the revolution?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I could be wrong... And I do sincerely apologize if I am.

But didn't BUSH and his followers say the same thing? That GOD wanted him to win? I am disliking this GOD entity more and more, for what It keeps wishing us to go through.

Being completely honest, jedimiller, when I read your first post in this thread, I thought it was a joke. I kind of still do, thinking that you were just going for reaction..

[edit on 14-3-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
God just told me that he/she hates you ALL for using his/her name in your dirty little political s**t throwing wars.

Shame on you!

Ps. he/she asked me to tell you to shut up using GOD's name or to be turned to toads and to be sold to French.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The non believers are suffering right now. Hillary is back! Amen!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Obama, just increased his delegate count over Hellary today (last night), so how exactly is that helping her? Overall between the two states Obama beat Hellary by more than 150,000 votes. Tell Hellary - Get over the loss and move on, loser.

If it were a car race as Hellary likes to call it Obama just lapped her again and the race is almost over. Her only hope is that Obama crashes.

I'll celebrate when Hellary finally comes to grips with reality and concedes, so we don't have to look at her smug crap eating grin on the tv anymore.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
"What's that God? You want me to obliterate Iran? Oh, OK..."

Well all I know is, God wants me to make a cup of tea. Then, God wants me to add milk, but no sugar. Then God will want me to offer him the cup of tea.

Seriously, that's the reasoning here. What about the rest of the whole damn universe? Should Hillary be the ruler of everything, alongside God?

Oops, don't worry, America IS the whole damn universe

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Well all I know is, God wants me to make a cup of tea. Then, God wants me to add milk, but no sugar. Then God will want me to offer him the cup of tea.

Matt you got is right. You are actually doing everything god wants you to do. You are doing those things like making a cup of tea, adding milk because he let you do it. Otherwise, you'd be looking for your tea pot or locked out outside your door with bad milk in the fridge. So you see god plays a part in every part of our daily lifes. God want's hillary to win. And he will give her Oregon and Montana.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Excellent, I'm glad God is happy with me
Well, I'm off the hook.

I love your enthusiasm jedimiller, she probably will get it. I'm in Australia and I'm totally over hearing about the endless run of primaries over there.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Is this the same God who told bush to invade iraq?

That worked out real well now, didn't it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
God told me Hillary is a skank. He said vote for Obama or I will leave thee as sterile as the desert.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Is this the same God who told bush to invade iraq?

That worked out real well now, didn't it.

I highly doubt that was the same God Budski. Bush has said that before, but he has false God's. For one he cares more about money and oil than his own family. He's not a man of faith..he's just a phony. I don't know who his god is, maybe Muhammed Ala, but not our christian god, jesus.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What if Hillary doesn't get the vote? Will God be disappointed?

But... God... knew... what would happen...

So then why would God WANT what God can't have? Unless God isn't powerful enough to make it happen,

...In which case that wouldn't be God at all, but rather some entity which gets upset when it doesn't get its way, but has no ability to make it happen otherwise.

So...

How does any of this make sense?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

What if Hillary doesn't get the vote? Will God be disappointed?

Well, God gave us all free will. Maybe that's where he went wrong. But i'm sure he's trying his best to get her that win!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If Hilary wins it is concrete proof that God doesn't exist.

No benevolent creator could ever allow a woman of such evil to become the most powerful leader in the world.

I must say... this is a bizarre campainging tactic. Ive seen the evangelical right trying to use God's will as justification for voting Huckabee, but to try it with Hilary?!

The woman is pro-choice, pro-gay marriage etc etc. Are you quite sure that your Christian God supports this woman?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wouldnt recommend listening to god

Apparently the same god told people to go out and murder other people for one reason or another, we call those people "Crazy"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join