It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am new here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am new here. I must say, that this is one different forum sign-up

I am already feeling very obliged.

Firstly, I just want to sign up so I can post on the board, but I am getting the impression that if my post isn't long enough I might have done something wrong.

I notice the adopt a new member section -- not sure if I really want to be adopted or anything, I just want to make posts

I have a website (I wont post a link to it, because I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be mutilated by aliens or something) -- But I am linking to Above Top Secret from my site. It's a new site, and it doesn't have any members so I am joining other forums until I have someone to talk to on my own

I realize I have to be a member for 60 days before I can have a signature too, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

Oh actually, I have two websites relating to this one. I'll link them both.

Anyways, until then..

So what is my interest? Well, I have been watching a lot of various videos on YouTube. I think that UFO's exist -- I am 100% sure of that. What they are I have no idea. My main suspicion is that they are man made, and that the global elite have the technology to build zero gravity machines. I think that soon there is going to be some big invasion, or at least "apparent" invasion, but I think it's all going to be a big elitist conspiracy.

I hope to find out more about that here and also share my opinion.

I hope I haven't done anything wrong -- and I hope the mods don't get angry at me for saying this but MAN I have to say what a lot of rigmarole just to post on a forum

BUT I have joined now, so I'll stop complaining

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the funnyfarm
enjoy your stay

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
How do I make a setting to automatically get a notification of a reply?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Dont insult anyone apparently, you'll get docked 1500 points like I. Derogatory language would make this site perfect

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well, I have no intention of insulting anyone -- and I don't want to use any language

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by c76info

Welcome, c76info!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join