It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello my name is Xenexa from 2212

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I happen to be a bull#ter myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

ROFLMFAO!!!!
Lys..you Rock!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Attention Xenexa from 2212

You and your comrads are not welcome in our time. Our economy cannot and shouldn't be expected to employ you. You aren't here legally. You can't prove citizenship. People like you need to go back where you came from.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Poor Xenexa from 2212.
Some are so nasty...
:shk: I start feeling bad.

We in europe sure have some space for bald girls of the year 2212. No problems. Complete freedom here. You may also mess the timeline as you like. Come on over!

There is only one problem we dont like untruths so much. So would you mind to come clean first!?
For a time traveler like you it should be no problem to present some prove for us. Like to see it.

Hmm or you could tell us a good fantasie story of the future without any prove at all. I like that too when it has a happy end. I am sure you have prepared something for us and I am curious what.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Xenexa, I will not consider you legit until you

answer my two questions i asked.

You will be sprayed with AD's Spray for Trolls

[edit on 3-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You are cowardly and you know you can't hide. You will be sent back to where you belong. You and alien greys are sooooo alike. You think we owe you something? I am here to tell you that we don't. I command you to leave our time now or face the rath of Jesus Christ.
:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeowch, why did the replies go from being fairly light hearted to being straight out bashing?
On another thing, do you think a chrononaut posting in a conspiracy forum about being from the future will actually change diddly?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

We have to protect our way of life. These aliens and time travelers are taking jobs from Americans. But don't worry. I will safe guard our land from this threat..........

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"chicken sandwich?"

temporal immigration - loved that south park episode. in case you missed it, humans from the future came to the past because the interest on the money they made would secure a wealthy future for their families. they all spoke the same language and had the same skin color because of abundant intercultural breeding. they were basically an analog for the immigration problem the US faces with Mexico. they even had the rednecks shouting "They took 'r jobs!" throughout the episode. the boys went to a fast food joint and couldn't order a meal because the cashier couldn't understand english.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

They took our jobs!!!! lol

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oh come on post something Xenexa.

Are timetravelers always that boreing? :shk:
No one ever is telling a good story.

Next!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Aha! Just what i thought

an impostor from the future!!!

That is a major and punishable act.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
reply to post by RuneSpider

We have to protect our way of life.

And to protect us women, too, remember? Don't forget to protect the beasts (furry animals) and the innocents (small children).

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Howdy Xenexa.

Couple of questions for you.

Could/would you take me back to the future when you return?

Do you have any Cowboy in you?

Roper

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Since your from the future, Who will Ron Paul be elected president? If not, then who?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenexa

can you give me the winning numbers for the lottery on Wends/Friday and saterday

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Next time someone comes on ATS and claims something like this... can you please give them more room to hang themselfs...

its alot more funny that way...

...almost as funny as the 15 edits(by like 10 people) in that one post...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join