It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings 2008, my name is Xenexa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have some questions, just five.

Solve this...

What is the consistent quantum theory of gravity?

What does the Voynich Manuscript say?

What is the theory which explains the values of all fundamental physical constants?

What is the formula for life?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Xenexa Espar,

Get away while you still can!!!! This time period is hell. Everything is controlled by corporations, no one has a brain anymore and the world is run by inter mating families (who own the said corporations). Say hello to John Titor for me.

Evil is ego, good is anti-ego, bring that back with you will ya? Maybe people in your time will listen to my wise words. many dumb egoistic humans of this time period there are, not many listen to the words.

Eh, did you finally defeat those evil Luminaries in your time period?

Oh, by the way, everyone is anti-social in this time period.
Egocentric fools the are.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Radekus]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I have some questions, just five.

Solve this...

What is the consistent quantum theory of gravity?

What does the Voynich Manuscript say?

What is the theory which explains the values of all fundamental physical constants?

What is the formula for life?

Good stuff, I'm now waiting for her to explain what happens when you kill your own mother before you're born, hahaha.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Radekus]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seriously?

Can someone please explain why this thread isn't already closed? Xenexa's story is so beyond ridiculous, I can't understand why we even responded. I'm all for impartiality and non-bias, but do we want to start the year off like this?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Xenexa is posting on a thread in BTS. Here is the thread. I don't think she will answer you here.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Unless the OP can provide Veritable Proof to the claims that he/she has stated RE: TIME TRAVELLING, I would not suggest entertaining this thread further.

This isn't a 3-ring circus act.

We are here to DENY IGNORANCE.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would REALLY like to believe you are a time traveler, so I wont hit you with some crazy hard math equation, I'll simply ask you help a guy out and give me the winning numbers to Saturday Lotto Draw# 2760 Saturday 5th of January 2008.

You can U2U me the numbers

Thank you

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

your answer is; you do not become born, you dont collect $200, and go directly to prison.

I would like to know from the OP what happens in 2012, if anything?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Take me with you!!! I want to boldly go where no one's gone before!

Same thing with the lottery numbers, U2U them to me as well.

The euromillions for Fri 4th or Fri 11th 2008.

Of course I realise that in the future money may be abolished and we'll all be working for citizens credit's but hopefully you've got the lottery numbers archived somewhere.

Hmm, what I want for christmas 2012, hmm, an intergalactic warship complete with photon torpedo's, laser canons and a particle accelerator.

Or just some nano technology would surfice as a nice present...

We are the borg, resistance is futile!

Forgot to say "Welcome to Terra, have a nice visit!"

Communism does work, look at the borg, what a shining example. I turn you all into drones and you all do my bidding, everyone works, no one slacks off.. marvelous!

That also puts a complete end to extreamism and fundamentalism dosnt it, everything goes through the collective and has to be approaved by the hive mind, in this case.. ME!

I hope this thread proves us earthlings are not without a cense of humor.

Anyone caught spreading discord and disharmony on my warship would be demoted instantly and put on waste recycle management for the forseeable future!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh brother...
hence the reason I am calling for a minimum age requirement to join ATS.
This babe here is probably 14...and that is being generous.
What a waste of bandwith.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenexa

Welcome, Xenexa!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I find it heart warming that she was at least able to make a friend here.
Hopefully they will show her the way and show her that:

My favorite historical figures are Lauren Conrad, Tila Tequila, Rob Dyrdek, Johnny Knoxville, and Bam Margera.

Are not worthy of the title "historical figure"

*busting a gut*

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I find it heart warming that she was at least able to make a friend here.

If you're talkin' about Grady... Nah, he probably didn't even read the origional post. He merely copy/pastes that into all of the introduction threads (changing the name of course
).

And yeah, that had me chuckling too after the warm welcome Xenexa has already received with her facinating tale.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A 14 year old with a 32 year old friend.. hmm, sorry but I find that a little disturbing!

You mean she dosnt have the lottery numbers or any impressive technology from the future.. I've been had

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So what you guys are all really saying is, there was poor old me thinking I'd finally encountered an intelligent being from across the other side of the multi verse.

But alas "X" an unknown quantity does not hold the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything!
(

We are all doomed, now we'll always have to believe the answer is actually 42! (sob)

Damn it, I was so looking forward to winning the European Lottery and traveling through a wormhole in the space time continuum and turning you all into 'bot' slave's!

My spelling isnt exactly world renowned and something to write home about either, but that is an unfortunate condition I was born with, dyslexia...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The answer to one of your five questions;

Answer One,

Loop quantum gravity (LQG), also known as loop gravity and quantum geometry, is a proposed quantum theory of spacetime which attempts to reconcile the seemingly incompatible theories of quantum mechanics and general relativity. This theory is one of a family of theories called canonical quantum gravity. The technique of loop quantization was developed for the nonperturbative quantization of diffeomorphism-invariant gauge theory. In plain English, LQG tries to establish a quantum theory of gravity in which the very space in which all other physics occurs becomes quantized.

Loop quantum gravity (LQG) is a proposed theory of spacetime which is constructed with the idea of spacetime quantization via the mathematically rigorous theory of loop quantization. It preserves many of the important features of general relativity, while at the same time employing quantization of both space and time at the Planck scale in the tradition of quantum mechanics.

Alas Pi squared with X would have to represent an unknown, good question!

Hmm, 42 Hmmm, d24/ln42"

I would have found the answer facinating!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just read through this whole post, and i think its hilarious that people are upset because she 'isn't a real time-traveler'. hahahahahaha, enough said.

Anyway, I just saw the commercial on MTV for 'robert and big' where they have a miniature horse as a pet. The OP might be on to something here!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm not upset, just role playing along.. If she was a time traveller shed know the lottery numbers an beiceadilyth nd uldntseher time with talking to us.. woah typo whats up with this stupid keyboard.

Wouldnt waste her time talking to us, was what I ment to say, just left typo as that looks cool. What dialect is that? LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Speaking of commercials, what are your thought's on the swap from Analog to Digital TV.

Digital is UHF/VHF on the radio band, it's small wonder if aliens do turn up in the very near future... Why dont we just anounce our presence to the entire universe!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If I was a time traveller......

I doubt I'd expose myself to the public wide open.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join