link   
reply to post by Xenexa

BTS is an affilate off ATS it is where less... 'serious ' threads are created

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
reply to post by Xenexa

BTS is an affilate off ATS it is where less... 'serious ' threads are created

oh.. ok. i have posted on there. i am sad as you don't take me serious. but i shall to as to comply by your orders.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It is another part of this site where stories like yours can be told and would be accepted with a little more tolerance without proof. We do not tolerate fantastic tales without proof here. This aint your little brothers conspiracy website. This is ATS... the best of the best. I suggest we leave it at that and all walk away happy. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenexa
oh.. ok. i have posted on there. i am sad as you don't take me serious. but i shall to as to comply by your orders.

Thank you very much. We appreciate your understanding and compliance.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yet again, we are privy to just how influential the English language is becoming not around the world, but apparently the entire universe.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You display a blatant disregard for the prime directive, Star Fleet. Just what kind of madness is it that you intend to inflict on this timeline?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting how all of her favorite "classical" music is from today, not years ago but TODAY. You would have a better time convincing me of the soul catcher than Fall Out Boy EVER being considered classic or classical music. Maybe if you said Floyd or the Beatles but Soulja Boy and Fall out Boy, c'mon. Everyone knows no band EVER has reached the top with the word "boy" in their name. The Beastie Boys and Beach Boys are as good as it gets and I will be suprised if anyone knew them in 200 years. You don't even know what Starbucks is. Somehow a Fall Out Boy CD lasted but not one Starbucks cup or even a sign? Get real.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hello people of 2008,
my name is Xenexa. I am a Chrononaut with Planet Nebula Sector #27's (earth "countries" in my time are divided into sector numbers. sector #27 is located in what you currently call "california, arizona, nevada, oregon") Time Travel Task Force in the year 2212. I was sent, along with two others, to 2008 to observe more about the planets past, as the great earth quakes of 2111 destroyed most of the planets historical records other than what you called The Music Television Network's master tapes. I was especially excited to be able to travel to your year because it is when "the great Heidi & Lauren war of The Hills" took place, this was one of my favorite historical events to study in school when I was a young girl. I am also excited about being in your year, because it was around this year that miniature equines became common habitat pets, though I have yet to observe any 2008 humans with miniature equines as habitat pets, is the historical document of "robert and big" incorrect?
I could go on and on for hours about all of the curious things of your year of time. Can someone explain to me what Starbucks is, as we have always assumed due to the word "bucks" in the title, which if i am not mistaken in your year of time meant an amount of monetary wealth, that it was some sort of banking establishment. I also do not understand why your mother/entertainer Britney Spears is looked down on so on this television that I have seen while here in your year of time for her shaving her head in your last year of time, as this is common fashion in my year of time.
I am very excited that in your year in time I can wear clothing made of cotton, as in my year of time, we must wear clothing made of plastics and vinyls because it is very wet and a lot of us live in amphibious habitats.
I hope to make many friends in your year of 2008, and learn much to tell those back in my year.

Xenexa Espar, Chrononaut 1st Order Sector #27 Time Travel Task Force

hahaha, you seem pretty computer literate

just google starbucks

what a chump

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And what was you IP address so we can do a reverse lookup please?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
u say you have posted on BTS but yet you ask what is BTS? good day...move along.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So how exactly does your time machine work? How do you expect to return? Can you show us pictures of your time machine? What fuels such a device? Can you produce any audio of other alien languages? What about a written example if audio is not available?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
We do not tolerate fantastic tales without proof here.

And yet John Lear has a whole section dedicated to him....

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by plug_pray

touche, great find on that

didnt even cross my mind

I love that our music tapes have lasted over 200 years and the mechanics to play them on has also

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
John Titor your not

I hope you don't hand this in to your creative writing class

I grade it a C- at best

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think it's great that we are living in a time (I'm talking the past 3 years only) that great future historical events such as the MTV shows "The Hills" and "Rob and Big" are occurring AS WE SPEAK ...PLUS the great classical music composers Fallout Boys and Soulja Boy are also popular AT THIS MOMENT.

Wow! When in the history of the world has so much happened in such a short amount of time. I feel privledged.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This one is really crap.

Come on... seriously. These stupid stories waste our time and make this site and the intellectuals that frequent it look like a bunch of kids. No one's ever going to take our 'real' discussions seriously when there are stupid things like this on ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
darn, already redirected to BTS..

I was hoping to ask the time traveler if there are reptilian shapeshifters that can morph into humans and back into reptilian alien humanoid beasts? lol.

And also, if people from her time and people from our time are anatomically the same in regards to sexual reproduction?

Because, you could always leave a seed while you're here to grow up to birth heirs and more heirs from those heirs until finally you have a nemesis back in your future time! Now wouldnt that be so COOL?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
darn, already redirected to BTS..

I was hoping to ask the time traveler if there are reptilian shapeshifters that can morph into humans and back into reptilian alien humanoid beasts? lol.

And also, if people from her time and people from our time are anatomically the same in regards to sexual reproduction?

Because, you could always leave a seed while you're here to grow up to birth heirs and more heirs from those heirs until finally you have a nemesis back in your future time! Now wouldnt that be so COOL?

we could've also asked what happened to all the indigos around 2012 and wether incarnated is michael archangel or not!!

inquiring minds want to know!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Altron Morgun.. he was so attractive in "Winds Of Winkelopein". The most popular actress is Lenak Durpin.

What is with the names? They all look like came from a sci-fi movie or book. What happened to the old, nice and more english (non space fearing) names? I smell something like... no idea if you still do that as we do now or you consider it also old fashion and maybe found a way to excrement yourself in a different way

By the way, welcome to the board and I hope you'll last long enough to make everybody happy and in a humorous way.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The problem with inexperience is that you reveal yourself not only through your knowledge, but also your ignorance. The path that you talk reveals where you are and where you are trying to lead us. I must point out that you are an illegal alien by your own admission. It doesn't bother me that you might not be telling the truth, but it would if you are. All time travelers change the future and the future past that they lived, or should have lived had they remained in their own time. It does give me cause for hope for the future because it means they finally stop Star Trek reruns, otherwise you would have known about non-interference with people in closed systems. Did i mention that i'm a time cop and your time is up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join