greetings 2008, my name is Xenexa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello people of 2008,
my name is Xenexa. I am a Chrononaut with Planet Nebula Sector #27's (earth "countries" in my time are divided into sector numbers. sector #27 is located in what you currently call "california, arizona, nevada, oregon") Time Travel Task Force in the year 2212. I was sent, along with two others, to 2008 to observe more about the planets past, as the great earth quakes of 2111 destroyed most of the planets historical records other than what you called The Music Television Network's master tapes. I was especially excited to be able to travel to your year because it is when "the great Heidi & Lauren war of The Hills" took place, this was one of my favorite historical events to study in school when I was a young girl. I am also excited about being in your year, because it was around this year that miniature equines became common habitat pets, though I have yet to observe any 2008 humans with miniature equines as habitat pets, is the historical document of "robert and big" incorrect?
I could go on and on for hours about all of the curious things of your year of time. Can someone explain to me what Starbucks is, as we have always assumed due to the word "bucks" in the title, which if i am not mistaken in your year of time meant an amount of monetary wealth, that it was some sort of banking establishment. I also do not understand why your mother/entertainer Britney Spears is looked down on so on this television that I have seen while here in your year of time for her shaving her head in your last year of time, as this is common fashion in my year of time.
I am very excited that in your year in time I can wear clothing made of cotton, as in my year of time, we must wear clothing made of plastics and vinyls because it is very wet and a lot of us live in amphibious habitats.
I hope to make many friends in your year of 2008, and learn much to tell those back in my year.

Xenexa Espar, Chrononaut 1st Order Sector #27 Time Travel Task Force

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi Chrononaut Xenexa and welcome to our timeline. Out of curiousity maybe you could answer a few questions for us.

Who is your President in your Time?

How did things progress to force you to your amphibious habitats?

What form of currency do you use?

How far out to the stars have you traveled?

What is the major religion of your time?

What type of transportation do you use and what is it's main fuel/energy source?

How does your time deal with the over-population problem that we face today in our time?

How do you deal with terrorist and wars in your time?

How does your time deal with the diminishing food supplies that our time is having to contend with? What do you folks eat?

How did you deal with the air pollution problem and the hole in the ozone?

These are just a few of the hundreds of questions that I would ask a true Chrononaut.. And I thank you for your time in addressing my queries and replying to them...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think it would have been more interesting if your name had been Axenexa. That way your name would have been a palindrome - pronounced and spelled the same way backwards as forwards. Much more becoming and chic for a time traveler. You even could have said you were from the planet Palindromia where everything is symmetrical or something like that. Anyway -just some creative writing advice and possibilities for your next writing project.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenexa

Hello.

Since you seem to be very into pop culture and fasion (as I am - im a chic!), I have a few questions!!

*What is the music like in 2212? What is the most popular band?

*What is the best TV show on in 2212?

*What is the biggest fashion trend? Especially handbag brands! (im obessed with handbags) Do you have any pictures of these trends...Id love to be the first to know about them!!!

*Who is the hottest actor and actress?

I will try and come up with more! How exciting!!!

What are the cool retail stores?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
the bit about the hills and rob and big really threw me off. funny stuff

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
answers for you

Who is your President in your Time? our Supreme Leader in Sector #27 is His Master Gregorian Phelnon

How did things progress to force you to your amphibious habitats? there were some major climate changes after the great earth quakes of 2111. As a result of the many large earth quakes, tsunami waves followed. I personally live in a land habitat, but a lot of the population live in amphibious water habitats as land is more scarce. Our habitats are similar to the archology drawings of Paolo Soleri.

What form of currency do you use? we use holographic cards, similar to your credit cards, but made of small thing translucent micro chips.

How far out to the stars have you traveled? i personally? the horse head nebula.

What is the major religion of your time? we have no formal religion. common beliefes are in one all loving god.

What type of transportation do you use and what is it's main fuel/energy source? we fly in vehicles which are somewhat like a cross between your car and nasa ship, but our techknowledgy for transport was given to us by alien life. We use fuel imports from alien and an earth made fuel from a compound known as XG587 which won't be discovered until 2153

How does your time deal with the over-population problem that we face today in our time? a great deal of the population was killed off in the earth quake of 2111

How do you deal with terrorist and wars in your time? we don't have terrorists in the same sense as you in your time. we haven't had a war in sector #27 in over 58 years. far before i was born.

How does your time deal with the diminishing food supplies that our time is having to contend with? What do you folks eat? we eat mostly Tofu made in green houses.

How did you deal with the air pollution problem and the hole in the ozone? we haven't, due to your polutants from your 20th and 21st centuries our sky is brown.

These are just a few of the hundreds of questions that I would ask a true Chrononaut.. And I thank you for your time in addressing my queries and replying to them...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sorry for the one line post! But, COME ON!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
dear greeneyedleo here are my answers
Since you seem to be very into pop culture and fasion (as I am - im a chic!), I have a few questions!!

*What is the music like in 2212? What is the most popular band? Digigirl, Slapetts, The Hi-Fi's, and the Zorgs. I much enjoy classical music though, such as Fall Out Boy, Soulja Boy, and since i've visited this year of yours i've heard of a man named Mozart.

*What is the best TV show on in 2212? "Sky Surf Stolmar", is a very popular show about a professional hover boarder, it's was done as a very similar remake of historical shows "viva la bam" and "rob & big". "XXX Connection" is also very popular, it's about an earth girl raised by Plutonians as their adopted daughter, it's very good drama. I also like "Life In 2015" it's a cute show.

*What is the biggest fashion trend? Especially handbag brands! (im obessed with handbags) Do you have any pictures of these trends...Id love to be the first to know about them!!! everything is plastic and vinyl.... the most popular colors are clear, light blue, and light green. Our big space bag trend this year was Zenoxian Skin paterned Stagcape 98 bags. I love them.

*Who is the hottest actor and actress? Altron Morgun.. he was so attractive in "Winds Of Winkelopein". The most popular actress is Lenak Durpin.

I will try and come up with more! How exciting!!!

What are the cool retail stores? everything is purchased on the hologram network.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Xenexa]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does anyone ever discover if Bigfoot or Sasquatch exists?

Surely by your time there would be some proof?

Who were the aliens that gave you your power source?

Why haven't they intervened as of yet?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
you say your clothes are mainly made using plastics well how are you making plastics when oil supplies would be completely exhausted in ypur time?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
See the OP is very smart he/she makes 'predictions' hundreds of years in the future that when they happen, we will be long gone
I have a question, is there anything of significant importance that happens in 2008?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Does anyone ever discover if Bigfoot or Sasquatch exists? they are not known. though giant remains were found in the portion of sector #27 that was your oregon after the tsanamis that hit there during the 2111 earth quake.

Surely by your time there would be some proof?

Who were the aliens that gave you your power source? originally the Glurmphelians.

Why haven't they intervened as of yet? the fear your nucular weapons. when contact is made in later portion of your century, all nucular weapons will have been destroyed.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Shes worst than aaron94 he was truly her sister or somthing I think now you know who Im talking about please explain how you found ats?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
you say your clothes are mainly made using plastics well how are you making plastics when oil supplies would be completely exhausted in ypur time?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

frozen oil on mars from the remains of the inhabitants that lived on that planet approx 23 million years ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
See the OP is very smart he/she makes 'predictions' hundreds of years in the future that when they happen, we will be long gone
I have a question, is there anything of significant importance that happens in 2008?

as we have music television network master tapes as historical record of this... Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montage make peace, Robert & Big enter miniature equine in miniature equine show and race turtle. Ryan Sheckler moves to his own habitat.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This thread is treading dangerously close to the trash bin. If you wish to make such claims, please do so in BTS. I personally am insulted by this thread and ask you kindly that you take this discussion to BTS or this thread will be closed. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Isnt it funny how many people like sleep and aaron94 come in here I think it is you know" Yera"/

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
This thread is treading dangerously close to the trash bin. If you wish to make such claims, please do so in BTS. I personally am insulted by this thread and ask you kindly that you take this discussion to BTS or this thread will be closed. Thank you.

what is BTS? link please.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenexa

Thank you for your compliance.

Here is the link

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
reply to post by Xenexa

Thank you for your compliance.

Here is the link

www.belowtopsecret.com...

what exactly is BTS? is it a different web site, or part of this site?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join