It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close This Forum (Predictions and Prophecies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
None of these keyboard psychics have ever been able to make a prediction to come true, yet alone shown any proof whatsoever to be psychic.

This forum needs to be closed, we don't need more crap like this here, ATS is already full of enough bull#.

--------------------------------
Edited title to reflect topic for discussion.

[edit on 2/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
well aren't you just a bundle of joy!

people should be allowed to express their feelings/thoughts on predictions no matter how they turn out, that's the whole point in the forum...no?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

And while we are at it, shut down the UFO forum as well. No UFO's have ever been proven. Same with the 9/11 forum. There is already an official report out on it, no sense in talking about it any longer.

Although.... what will we all talk about then?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I predict this author will receive a lot of flack for this thread. See? Some of us have genuine powers.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't think this forum should be closed, but moving it to BTS might be a good idea.

In my humble opinion, I think it's okay where it is. It's probably drawn quite a few new members. Just my guess. Most people are interested in this kind of stuff, whether it pans out or not.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by Anatomic Bomb]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Where do you think predictions will be posted if they close it? Thats right, they will probably either post in spirituality, religious conspiracy, or skunk works. None of those apply so the mods will have to step up to close down prediciton threads. I think it was created for good reason so those kinds of posts don't pollute the rest of the forum.

Now, you do have a choice not to go into that category and read them so what you are ranting about is like someone saying they hate a certain television channel. Guess what; you can change the channel.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is this little thing that I think most of us here believe in and it's called Freedom Of Speech. I feel everyone who has had a weird dream or vision that seems it could be something that could happen in the future should be allowed to express it.

If you don't like it then don't read that forum, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

Preech on brother
Preech on

just joking but spread the LOVE

new topics

top topics

join