It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani: 7,000 gallons of fuel, 7th Floor WTC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me....

I was searching for Rudy Giuliani's involvement in the 911 tragedies. I did a google search for "Rudy Giuliani" and "world trade center steel". I remember hearing about his involvement in the documentary Loose Change, and how he supposedly shipped the steel to be recycled before a complete investigation could be conducted. That may be true but that is wayyyyy beside the point...

Ok here it is...

The second failure: Giuliani insisted on locating his emergency control center in the World Trade Center complex, even though that had been the target of the 1993 attack. "He did that against the advice of virtually all the security experts he consulted," Baker explained. "He put it on the twenty-third floor of a forty-seven-story building, World Trade Center Tower 7. It included an unprotected, 7,000 gallon fuel source on the seventh floor, a sort of a fuse to set the building off. When the building was hit by debris on 9/11, that did indeed bring the whole building down."

www.thenation.com...

Now what am I supposed to believe?

I am more confused now than ever.

Can someone clarify whether or not Mr. Rudy Giuliani had or didn't have 7,000 gallons of fuel inside the WTC?

I cannot believe this crook hasn't gotten more heat here at ATS

What is really going on?

[edit on 1-1-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Must be the 911 buffs are on a coffee break. Can't be everywhere ya know

[edit on 1-1-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Diesel fuel would not drop WTC 7 into its own footprint. Only controlled demolition implosion caused that that type of fall. I have no idea who would place any diesel tank, particularly a 6,000 tank, inside a building, particularly a high rise. That is a purpose waiting to happen. Looks like a great deal of assumption regarding amount of fuel and size of tank to run generators, in order to distract away from the reality of why WTC 7 fell in only 6.5 seconds straight down into its own footpirnt. That building was sitting very close to another tall building when it dropped. WTC 7 had other tall buildings closely parallel sitting next to it.

I cannot imagine anyone placing generators inside a building considering they always have to be properly vented to prevent CO poisoning. Where on any of those floors would they place a 6,000 gallon tank? Those normally are on stands outside buildings or buried. I would care to know when it was installedif at all. Because when the WTC complex went in, anyone could smoke anywhere they pleased. Smoking around diesel fuel is another purpose waiting to happen. And then there is the filling of those tanks, which normally means some size tanker pulls up beside it to fill it up. Rather difficult when a 6000 gallon tank sits on the 23rd floor of a high rise.

www.thewebfairy.com...

"As engineers and scientists struggle to explain the collapse of 7 World Trade Center, they have begun considering whether a type of fuel that was inside the building all along created intensely hot fires like those in the towers: diesel fuel, thousands of gallons of it, intended to run electricity generators in a power failure.

One tank holding 6,000 gallons of fuel was in the building to provide power to the command bunker on the 23rd floor. Another set of four tanks holding as much as 36,000 gallons were just below ground on the building's southwest side for generators that served some of the other tenants."

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is some more dirt on Rudy....

www.politico.com...

Anyone know about the steel he had shipped, or if it really happened?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
FEMA was in charge of that order, but as the messenger from the Bush adminstration and other PNAC members.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I cannot believe this crook hasn't gotten more heat here at ATS

No worries, I had the same problem. The thing is, as DeadFlagBlues pointed out to me on the last Giuliani thread I started, everyone here already knows he's a dirtbag and a liar. Therefore, stuff like this isn't much "news" if you know what I mean.

And yes, Giuliani is a joke of a man:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There were some thousands of gallons of diesel fuel in WTC7, but little/no evidence of any of it fueling any fires, and many thousands of gallons of it were actually recovered according to the FEMA report.

To say that diesel fuel fires brought down WTC7 is like saying explosives brought down WTC7. It's easy to say, but where's the proof? So far everyone is silent on any "proof" in the formal sense of anything with WTC7, but the instantaneous symmetry it develops speaks volumes to anyone with eyes.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I, for one, long ago ruled out the FEMA version alleging there were fuel tanks stitting on the 23rd floor of WTC 7. I have read, on various Internet sites, the tanks were anywhere from 250 gallon tanks to what is now a 6,000 gallon tank.

I already listed the reasons why, in a prior post, that would have made it highly improbable any diesel fuel tanks were sitting in WTC 7 or any other WTC building. No one, but no one, should ever be smoking around diesel fuel tanks, particularly one with 6,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and particularly, when enclosed in buildings.

How did FEMA, with the claims of out-of-control fires in WTC 7, which allegedly caused all fire fighters to leave hours before, manage to retrieve a vast majority of diesel fuel from the 23rd floor of WTC 7 under those alleged conditions?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

TextWorld Trade Center Tower 7. It included an unprotected, 7,000 gallon fuel source on the seventh floor

why are people saying its on the 23rd floor?

I thought this was on the 7th floor.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That tank keeps getting bigger and now appears to be changing floors.

Wasn't the seventh floor alleged to be the "mayor's temporary commend center"?

Where, on any floor, would they find room to put a 6,000 or 7,000 gallon diesel fuel tank? Any floor holding that tank would cause a drastic drop in income. Square footage rental in any WTC building was high for every square foot of rental space.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by OrionStars]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

The word "commend" should be "command".

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen to Giuliani because he is so wrapped up with the whole phony "Terrorism" scam that has been perpatrated on our country. It started when he was involved with the original attempt on WTC as the prosecuter. He got in this as a helper in the cover-up. Also involved in that original dis-information was the man who is now the Atorney General. Bush has surrounded himself with criminals of the highest order who are guilty of plenty beyond just 9-11. None of these people will break ranks, and that includes Republicans and Democrats. Just look at how hard Spector and Orin Hatch worked to cover up for Clinton, after Waco. You can go back to Waco, then Oklahona City bombing, then the first WTC bombing and you see how they built up the depth of their conspiricy and gathered more and more people who would play the game, and have to much to hide, to ever come out and tell the truth. They have gone through people who were not trust worthy, and left a lot of bodies in their path.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Were any of you finger pointers there that day?
Have any of you finger pointers ever been to ground zero?

I am just curious. I was there that day.. I lost lots of friends and colleagues.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

I am sorry for your lost, and yes, I had friends who died on 9/11 as well, being a New yorker for 26 years of my life.

But to say people cannot have any opinion on this matter unless they were there, or they lost a loved one is just not right.

Humans can empathize ya know. When I hear about American troops nearly 900 of them dieing in Iraq this past year, it brings a tear to my eye. Do i know any of those soldiers/ No, but I can feel for thier families because I'm a human being.

I don't like seeing non americans die for no reason. It's not even an american thing, it's a Human thing. I believe if someone is a sincere person, they have every right to weigh in on the topics of 9/11 whether they were there or not. I'm sure there were good people all over the world non Americans even who cried on 9/11.

Again I understand your pain, but you can't shut everyone who wasn;t there, or didn't lose a close family member out of 9/11 discussions.

I am sorry for your loss.

new topics

top topics

join