It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percent of the polulation is attractive?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
listen to this song, you'll like it I promise.

tell me what you think. :w:

[edit on 2-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
haha i've never heard of them b4, ill check them out.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I just did a thread on them, check it out.

Family Force 5

[edit on 2-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think we need to calm down a bit. It's bts, not pts. This is the lighter side of discussion, so if we want to talk about percentages of attractiveness then stop whining, because were all basically going to make fun of you or just keep arguing. Which in turn detracts from the conversation at hand. In doing this you actually prevent what you meant to do, preserve t&c.

Anyway, I think it depends on where you go. Usually closer to college campuses the hotter the women get. Same with beaches. Go out in the country and its about a 50 50 mix.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The only reason i put the percentages declining as a person gets older is because i am still relatively young, and an older woman kindof reminds me of my mom, yuck! Plus, being relatively young, i will have plenty of time for older women, so i might as well get the young ones while i still can!

Are we having fun yet?!?!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm not really sure of statisticse but I always say a hot body will cover a multitude of ugliness. If you take the ugliest man you can find and pin his face on a Hulk Hogan body you'll see a tremendous improvement. Someone should try that with Photo shop.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

See I believe the opposite. I am one of those people that care more about the persons face than the body. An out of shape guy can always lose weight but it's harder for a guy with an ugly face to have plastic surgery.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join