It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percent of the polulation is attractive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

This person "gets it".
Not many do apparently.

hikix, who said I was a feminist? You? Right. You again.

Small range of response there jerky-person. You are so intellectually limp you aren't even worth the effort to hunt for sport. No matter what your little-old friends U2U me. Limp. Impotent; you, your friends.

Hah, "small" platform - small-minded is about all.

Know that I will read all your "work".

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ordinarily I'd stay way away from a thread like this, because it requires either volumes of clarification or significant assumption before I could reasonably respond. But I've got a minute.

What percent [sic] of the polulation [sic] is attractive? I'll assume we're talking about physically attractive. And "attractive" [meaning: having the power to arouse interest] as opposed to "beauty" which is a very different and completely subjective thing.

So what percentage of the female [I'm assuming] population in the United States [I'm assuming] is attractive? I'd say the entire female population of the United States [with perhaps a statistically insignificant sub-category] probably possesses the power to generate interest from someone.

See why I stay away? That was exhausting and didn't help at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I HAVE 8 KIDS.Yes, I gave birth to them all.
So where would I fall in your percentages now?

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU HAVE 8 KIDS!!! And yes, you are in the 10% attractive group.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I don't care how "pretty" others say you might be hikix. You are programmed no matter what your "pat on the back" friends U2U me. You'll be fun.

Mira

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This thread was supposed to be fun and not be taken too seriously... can we please not take the internet too seriously, this forum is supposed to be fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didn't even know anyone U2U'ed you, and it wasn't approved by me.. just calm down, and stop taking yourself so seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am an ATS member in good standing and as long as I stay inside the T and C I'll do exactly what I feel is neccessary to Deny Ignorance. Remember that hikix.

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Is that a fair assumption?

Yeah, I'd say so.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
I am an ATS member in good standing and as long as I stay inside the T and C. I'll do exactly what I feel is neccessary to Deny Ignorance. Remember that hikix.

Mira

Well i don't think you do know how to stay within the T and C. I can think of about three instances where you personally attacked me in this thread and I didn't provoke you at all. You are obviously trying to provoke a fight with the intention to get me banned. I just don't have a reason to argue with you because i simply don't want to deal with someone like you So i'm done, take your bitterness to someone who will pay attention.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Check your facts or invent some new ones for yourself or contact site management and complain. I won't stop you hikix. It's only an entertainment site anyway right?

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What one person finds attractive, another will find ugly and vice versa. Each one of us is attracted to something different. Therefore, I think it's impossible to come up with a percentage of who is attractive.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

68.7% of all statistics are made up on the fly out of whole cloth, anyway. But not this one.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
folks, there's no need to attack eachother personally. the topic at hand is what percent of the population is attractive. KL told you we're all attractive, to someone (a face only a mother can love is still attractive) and Duzey told you that when we open our mouths our attractiveness can go up or down. Others gave you figures based on age.

They're all wrong.

Sincerely,
99 percentile of attractiveness

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This place is giving me the creeps lately.

BTS- Fun, chat, light discussion, etc.

Please get a grip.

The only other choice today is "What do aliens taste like".........:shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The only other choice today is "What do aliens taste like".........:shk:

chicken

duh

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well then ...Ahem
"Let's ROAST EM!!!!"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This place is giving me the creeps lately.

BTS- Fun, chat, light discussion, etc.

Well at least some people here come here to have fun.. This thread really reminds me of

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I see.

I was wondering what that was all about... seemed to come out of freaking nowhere!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by TheHypnoToad]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That video clearly uses the word "_uck" with an "f". That is a contravention of the T and C? Hmmph, whatever. I'll let it slide, you obviously are a superior human-being worthy of this consideration, afterall you are an intellectual and ethical lightweight. I expect no action be taken as I have requested none, hikix. Live with it. This is fun. You are being programmed?

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seriously, you didnt find that funny at all? Can't we put our differences aside and be friends?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join