It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Believers of the Official Story:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

qualified expert independent investigators

What praytell constitutes qualified, expert, and even independent?

Scream disinformation all you want, by the way.
Given one particular "expert" that says that 9/11 was a inside job involving demolitions (and nuclear weapons none the less) also says there is a giant soul catcher on the moon. Well you do the math.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendantGiven one particular "expert" that says that 9/11 was a inside job involving demolitions (and nuclear weapons none the less) also says there is a giant soul catcher on the moon. Well you do the math.

Dont forget the holograms

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Independent investigators with a PhD and/or years of field experience and expertise in their professions or trades:

physics;

chemistry;

structural engineering;

aviation engineering;

geneticists;

pilots, particularly those versed in flying commercial jetliners;

military personnel, who also happen to be physicians, forensic science investigators of military aircraft crashes, and are also pilots;

controlled demolitions;

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yes and every person on the net is EXACTLY what they claim to be eh?
Or just the ones that you want to agree with?

Something to think about.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I was not referring to the Internet or blogs. I was referring to the independent professionals requesting to peer review the investigations, due to the severe inconsistencies in "official" reports being fed to the general public. Including, those professional experts requesting to testify at the 9/11 commission hearings, and were refused the opportunity to refute what other so-called professionals had presented and would present.

The Bush administration refused to allow the 9/11 commission to interview the professionals, in oppostion to the "official reports, in official public forum of the hearings.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

As fed to you over this internet thingy. Right? Or are you going to claim a deeper connection?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
As fed to you over this internet thingy. Right? Or are you going to claim a deeper connection?

Which is worse him being fed over the internet or you being fed by the media ?

I think the media is the worse, since they are just spreading the official story which has been proven wrong many times.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Ok you contend the internet IS the deeper connection.
Considering the ambiguity inherent in ANY information source, I don't think I need to go any farther with that thought.

And hate to tell ya, but, I am not a "sheeple" as your type like to pretend anyone who disagrees with them is. I take what information I can and make up my own mind. But as I have stated before your theories seem to ring more of wild speculation than anything else.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 6-1-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Ok you contend the internet IS the deeper connection.
Considering the ambiguity inherent in ANY information source, I don't think I need to go any farther with that thought.

But then i have good resources like government research sites. So yes the internet can have better information.

I have yet to see any real reports or physical evidence that supports the official story.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have yet to see any real reports or physical evidence that supports the Conspiracy Theories.

There ya go Ultima. I fixed that quote for ya just incase you forget to Edit it.

-C.O.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
There ya go Ultima. I fixed that quote for ya just incase you forget to Edit it.

Well actaully you did since the official story is based on a conspiracy the official story is a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Touche!

Although I stand by my edit

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"As fed to you over this internet thingy"? No. I can determine at this point there is no need for any further explanation. People either understand the proper way to conduct a forensic investigation of a crime, or they do not.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For anyone not understanding the definition of conspiracy, a conspiracy is when two or more people covertly (conspire) plan and carry out a crime.

What are the "official" reports? They are disinformation hypotheses of how alleged people conspired to carry out one of the most heinous mass murders the US has ever witnessed. Those reports could not get it to theory, because they could not prove those accused were guilty. They could not prove what was reported actually was what occurred. Seriously inconsistent and blatant disinformation best describe the "official" reports.

That leaves the "official" hypotheses lacking any credibility. People working for years have finally reached a point of proving the Bush administration lied. People have done so with highly valid credible evidence. In this case, finding all the inconsistances and proving there was deliberate disinformation, including that disinformation concerning science.

The Bush administration seriously blundered from Day One. They seriously continued blundering their way through every cover-up vainly attempting to cover-up the original cover-up.

It is why the Bush administration demanded disallowing independent peer professional experts testifying at any hearings, because those experts would have seriously refuted their hand picked "experts". That would have fully exposed the Bush administration's blatant disinformation conspiracy hypotheses. It could have been done years ago, but was prevented from happening by the Bush administration. Innocent people have nothing to hide. Therefore, the Bush administration had a great deal to hide as evidenced by their own behavior.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How much investigation did you do regarding the "official" reports? How much questioning of those reports did you do?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Bush cabal, headed by Dick Cheney, arguably the most dangerous and demented man alive, whose black heart is kept pumping by the most expensive doctors money can buy, simply refuses to obey the law and laughs in the face of anyone who values the rule of law and common decency. They know that the Republican party does not care of the cabal kills millions of innocents and lies to the people all day long: As long as they control the veto powers in the congress there is nothing that can be done to get justice done with these scum.

They have broken so many major laws, and corrupted so many agencies, and told so many lies, and committed so many TREASONOUS acts that it staggers the mind to realize that there is no one with enough gumption and courage to tell the truth and confront the killers and filth who occupy the Oval Office right now. It is beyond proven, totally so, that the Bush crime gang has disregarded all the laws they find inconvenient to their evil plans for the USA and the world. They have used the weak and useless congress to puch thru new laws that strip us of all protections as citizens.

This nation will NOT survive unless we have a revolution; not a violent one, but a cultural one. It will take 5 million people to do it: If five million people invaded Washington and camped there until the scum and filth was gotten rid of, we would see change. Five million people DEMANDING that impeachment occur NOW. Five million people screaming out to the fat cats and AIPAC drones who take our money and vote themselves raises every year while we pay out the nose for all we get, that we will not take it any more!! That would get their attention.

But sad to say, there is not ONE million people in this nation willing to take it all the way..it is a sad and disgusting fact that we as Americans will sit back and assume that someone else is taking care of things and all we have to do is work and pay taxes and keep shut up about what counts. The majority of the people are too lazy, too stupid and too weak to do anything themselves ...it is always the other guy who has to take action..sad.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Funny Orion... I was going to ask you the same question.

Coming from you that didn't know what FDNY stood for. And knows nothing about flight 93 yet says he does not believe the offical report.

Pot... Meet Kettle

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Like the JFK assassination witnesses telling the truth or wishing to tell the truth, many people were scared off. Because they saw other witnesses telling the truth and ending up very dead or completely falsely discredited.

It has just been recently, when so many such as LBJ finally died, those still living witnesses stepped forward to tell what they knew. Considering the actual truth of the JFK assassination, it appears they would have been credible witnesses, in the beginning, had they not been frightened off by fear of death or being ostracized due to falsely maligned reputations. If they are dead, they cannot bear truthful witness.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I have given your comments consideration, and decided to file them in an appropriate place.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

We need another 60s and 80s massive movement to accomplish for truth, what needs to be accomplished on a conspiracy of such magnitude involving power, finance, and corruption. They were highly effective. In the 70s, Nixon was removed from office due to massive grassroots public opinion. Agnew did himself in getting caught in the middle of a corruption scandal of his own making.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join