It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Believers of the Official Story:

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
Regardless, of what others have stated, flight simulators in no way replace the actual conditions of flying or driving. That is why they are called virtual reality simulators.

No their actually called "flight simulators" hehe

I got over 1000 hours in them...

OrionStars,

Why do you even post anymore on this subject for you are 100% set that it was all a setup and it didn't in the least happen as the official report states.

How do you think it all happened? You keep putting the burden of proof on those who believe the official report but it seems you do not need to provide anything but questions.

You even argue things like how good a flight simulator is to the real thing. There is not anything brought up here that you do not want to argue it to death. Even after explaining something you can't even say OK that might be true but... to you it is all false except how you feel it all happened.

So tell us enlighten one, instead of continuing to argue against verifiable facts like simulators please change our minds with what must be undeniable and abundant empirical data on how you feel it all happened.

I'll ask questions about your hypothsis, but I'll be nice about it, and maybe we can get to the bottom of all this.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I am only preliminarily set in conclusion because I have been forensically investigating 9/11 for 6+ years. So how much actual effort have you placed into investigating any inconsistencies in the "official" reports? Any? Because you do not post as if you have.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, flight simulators ain't physical reality. That is for certain.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Oh your a forensics expert?
And you sure preach as if you are 100% sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
can someone tell me what is the actual official story?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

The "Popular Mechanics" article by Thomas Eagar became the Bush administration's "official" report.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
can someone tell me what is the actual official story?

A fanatical group fed up with western economic, political and military policy hijacked domestic aircraft and successfully attacked the very symbols of that western interference in their culture.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

They have photos. Unfortunately, for them, there is a quite visible white smoke traveling around and trailing what is supposed to be a jet fuel burning engine having just left a carbon based fire putting out dense black carbon smoke.

But do these phtos actually show a 757 belonging to flight 77 ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

They are photos of the one of the towers. I apologize for the confusion regarding the Pentagon.

I did locate the following website dedicated to the Pentagon. You will find some highly interesting photos:

911exposed.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Ultima brought up three valid reasons why everything you list would not hold up in a court of law. Not least of all, too many conflicting statements from too many different poeple and sources.

Please be very careful when talking about ultimas statement. Don't, by default take them as accurate unless you can verify them for yourself. He has caused a lot of confusion in other threads by making claims then posting his sources and said sources actually contradict his claims.

Normally, I would not say things like this as I don't want to get warned but I can back up everything I am saying and I am not saying this to be mean but just to keep this thread from falling apart like others have.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They are photos of the one of the towers. I apologize for the confusion regarding the Pentagon.

I still do not see any photos of a 757 hitting the building.

Originally posted by jfj123
I am saying and I am not saying this to be mean but just to keep this thread from falling apart like others have.

No, you are saying this becasue i can post facts and evidence and you cannot post any facts and evidence to debate me.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am not surprised. Because no one has any photos or videos of any 757 actually impacting and going through the Pentagon and rings as reported in any "official" reports. But did you not find the entire article and the photos highly interesting, in comparison to the "official" reports claiming what they cannot prove, and never intended to prove to substantiate the Bush administration's case?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am not surprised. Because no one has any photos or videos of any 757 actually impacting and going through the Pentagon and rings as reported in any "official" reports.

Well i believe the FBI does, but they have not released them so we do not know for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Then it does not stand to reason the Bush administration would not have ordered the FBI to release them to the general public, in order to immediately bolster their case. To release them now would scream fraud. It should have been done on or shortly after 9/11/2001, and was not.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is what I do know for a fact about any hole in two steel walls. If the impact came from the inside, the steel would be pushed outwards, without having any benefit of implosion effect to pull any part inward. If impacted from the outside, the steel should be pushed inside. If there is a combination of effect, then some impact force beyond an exterior impact took place.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Then it does not stand to reason the Bush administration would not have ordered the FBI to release them to the general public, in order to immediately bolster their case.

The FBI and FAA are refusing FOIA request for the release of the photos, videos and aircraft part numbers.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

My point is the Bush administration would want their version bolstered with anything they consider supports their assertions. That would be photos of any 757 seen impacting and penetrating the walls of the Pentagon. The Bush administration would not order anyone to withhold them. If they exist, who is ordering them to be non-existant for public viewing on or shortly after 9/11/2001? Are they trying to embarrass the adminstration by withhold even the most minute evidence? Photos actually showing impact and penetration, which is something not currently seen in physical existence.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

My point is the Bush administration would want their version bolstered with anything they consider supports their assertions. That would be photos of any 757 seen impacting and penetrating the walls of the Pentagon. e.

Unless the photos and videos show something else.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If someone is wrong, and clearly so, it is not a TOS violation to say so, or acknowledge the work of others who have proven so. To characterize their words is also not a TOS violation.

If you came into the thread and said "XXXXYYYYY is a complete idiot and moron whos grippies are around his ankles in his mom's basement..." that would be a violation of the new TOS.

Hope I made you laugh (but serious on the point).

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

My point is the Bush administration would want their version bolstered with anything they consider supports their assertions.

Honest question: if the dems win the White House this year, will you hold the same political beliefs? Meaning, they too are part of the conspiracy you think has taken place?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join