It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELRON - VOXEO: The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies the Iowa Caucus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

ELRON - VOXEO: The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies the Iowa Caucus

www.bollyn.com

By Christopher Bollyn
31 December 2007

The Iowa caucus is only a few days away and the nation's attention will be directed to the results, which signify the beginning of the U.S. presidential race. But does anyone watch who tallies the results of the Iowa caucus?

The Iowa caucus results were tallied in 2004 by a company that is headed by a man whose company was bought by Elron Electronics, the Israeli defense firm. I suspect that it will be the same this year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whatreallyhappened.com
www.dailypaul.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Do YOU trust the voting process??
Electronic Voting Is Questioned

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I really can't see the point of an Israeli defence firm counting votes for an American state. Done with touch tone telephones seems a bit risky and out dated to me as well, I mean how easy would it be to make a mistake.
Whats wrong with Americans counting there votes.

www.bollyn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It doesn't do any good, you can show and tell them the Media is owned by zionists, the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by zionists, you try to tell them about the multi-billion dollar Kosher Food Scam and the AIPC, the Israeli Spy Rings, Amdocs, the ties between Freemasonry and Zionism, but it all goes down the tubes as soon as someone throws the term antisemite into it.

Edit:
Not to mention the World Bank and the IMF...
Thanks Gools

[edit on 3-1-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
[font=Book Antiqua]Sorry I did not see this post this morning as I was having my morning Joe, but I saw the article about it on my morning read , Indepenence Journal www.independencejournal.com... and even went to this site listed on independence journal www.shortnews.com...
and saw that that news was blocked so I went to this site www.dailypaul.com... and it showed the unconsitutional way we talley our votes. I am not happy nor should any American be.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by zman]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Rumours and innuendo...

As I sit firmly ensconced in Mason City, Iowa
awaiting the first returns for the caucuses I can't help but think how ironic that a man with the name Hussein is going to win the Democratic caucus and an ordained Baptist minister will win the Republican caucus... That's exactly how I would have it play out if I were a "Joooo."

The Freemason angle isn't much better either, no Bonesman in this act of the play and puppeteering the Kennedys isn't what it used to be since they are all dead now (except for that lard ass Teddy, who wants to wrestle with the strings on that drunk anyways, all you can get him to do now is wave around a glass of Chivas and proposition some over the hill cocktail waitress). I tell you, world domination just ain't what it used to be.

:shk:

Back Room Monkeys, not just for wheeling and dealing anymore...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well, unless you live in some fanciful Autonomous Collective, somebody runs the show, don't they?

Oh how the West was One...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
it all goes down the tubes as soon as someone throws the term antisemite into it.

yep, or holocaust denier. or even worse... conspiracy theoriest!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok, I am not a globalist, although I thought about being one once about a time, but we grow old of the utopion ideas when we see that really no ones agress to anyone about anything and to have a common ground about anything is still to agree to disagree. So what gloablist CFR member are you going to vote for .

I do not see anything good about having this company, with ties with a defense contractor a way of secure and honest vote tabulation.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by zman]

top topics

join