It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will disclosure come only when the nwo is in place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
After reading the Brent Spiner thread, I wondered if disclosure or contact would be tied to the implementation of the nwo. I'm not a diehard Star Trek fan but I have watched my share of the tv shows and movies. Now I think in Star Trek there is one Earth government that is part of a federation. If contact or disclosure was made wouldn't you think that the ets would want to deal directly with one administration that represented this planet versus hundreds of bickering governments? There is that classic saying "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER". Even if disclosure or contact was made, who would represent the people of this planet? Who would be considered "the" leader of this planet? I guess given world history in the last 50 years the US would definitely have this priviledge. Our history has always been dictated by ignorance, greed, fear, and war. The current political system is flawed. The systems of government set up by humanity are just like warring tribes. If one country was selected over others for contact or disclosure, wouldn't that lead to a global conflict with other countries that might also want this priviledge? Wouldn't this be just like the arms race? As much as I would like to see disclosure, IMO the current phase of human civilization just isn't ready for it....again that's just my humble opinion. I would think we would see a world government before we hear of disclosure or see contact.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AT ATS especially John Lear. I must say that his threads and posts certainly make me come back day after day to check the forums. It is certainly more fulfilling than watching any Sci-fi movie.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotsheets

can you point me to where this Spiner post is ?

On the subject, we definitely wont see disclosure unless someone on the inside gets it out. And even then its usually suppressed.

Look at what happens each time someone re-invents zero point energy or anti-gravity technologies. Its either bought up and buried or the inventor ends up literally buried.

I think it would take someone posting the blueprints for zero point device on the web for starters. Then they would need to hijack a major television station and broadcast their discovery (although I doubt even this would work as I understand the NSA has the ability to instantly shut down any sat broadcast)

If enough devices were manufactured and passed around it might be enough to wake folks up. If everyone knows about it, yet you hear nothing about it (or lies about it, I could easily see FOX news calling it a terrorist weapon), perhaps americans would realize that the media lies.

Even if all that happened, I still think it would be possible to cover it up.

The Elitist banking families that run this planet have no incentive to release such technologies ever. The alternatives the elite offer, hydrogyn, bio, etc all still require you to stop off at a store and purchase it. The technologies being supressed would literally free us from this control.

I dont see these coming out until everyone is chipped, the population is reduced to 500 million, a world goverment is in place, and one world central bank runs everything

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
NWO means no disclosure if you ask me. Do you think FOIA requests are possible with a NWO in place?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well, for one, a New World Order doesnt signal the end of times for me. There are arguments for it being beneficial, not that anyone on this forum would agree with.

new topics

top topics

join