It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Learned from the Gospel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I learned that John the baptist is the Jesus Christ character he created that was informing himself in angel of the Lord form in book of Rev. That makes Rev a very false book. There is Jesus of N and Jesus Christ. Just compare the Gospel to the book of Rev. Both are the crucial characters from two different persons.

I learned that Elias is also John. And there is another Elias which is the Highest which is the author of the Gospel which bared an uncovered record of John.

I learned the Son of man is the Devil of the Father.

I learned there are 3 mankinds. Two co-existing by being here (on earth) and there (where the sun is), one seperately existing elsewhere (in paradise).

I learned we of the Highest shall get cast out the world as each a prince, and we have something to everything out the Highest.

What have you all learned from the Gospel which others might should know?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I feel as though we should pray for you. Are you acceptable to this? "They" would return multiplied if the petitions to our Father on your behalf were unwelcomed by you.

STM

[edit on 1/1/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
I learned that John the baptist is the Jesus Christ character he created that was informing himself in angel of the Lord form in book of Rev. That makes Rev a very false book. There is Jesus of N and Jesus Christ. Just compare the Gospel to the book of Rev. Both are the crucial characters from two different persons.

John himself said that he wasn't, he also said he wasn't worthy to unlatch his sandals.

I learned that Elias is also John. And there is another Elias which is the Highest which is the author of the Gospel which bared an uncovered record of John.

IMO, not so.

I learned the Son of man is the Devil of the Father.

The Son of man is Jeshua.

I learned there are 3 mankinds. Two co-existing by being here (on earth) and there (where the sun is), one seperately existing elsewhere (in paradise).

???? Jesus took those out of paradise to heaven.
He took captivity captive which is another way to say it.

I learned we of the Highest shall get cast out the world as each a prince, and we have something to everything out the Highest.

The only ones cast out are the heathen (into outer darkness), "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth"

That it all correlates to the other, Like a perfect 3D puzzle, but better.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

John is a liar. That can be told.

The author of the Gospel would use the term "that" and "he" concerning the Son of man. That means it isnt even the character called Jesus of N. As for Jesus Christ, if you realize John was someone of the Devil, then you'd understand that it may be said Jesus Christ is the Son of man. But dont mix Jesus of N up with Jesus Christ.

You dont understand yet that there are 3 mankinds. One here (this one shall depart from the presence of the Highest). One out to hell. And one in paradise.

And no, it shall be that the Devil is the only one, after being restored back to being one rather than a divided many, that gets cast out to everlasting hell. Which side of hell are the demons on now? They go away as the Devil comes out of his everlasting hell from an non-tormenting order only to get cast out to the everlasting hell in another order where this time it will torment that devil to where there will be physical pain as described by the wailing and gnashing of teeth the author of the Gospel wrote.

The revised Gospel (which the Gospel itself reveals how to reach) shows all truth by the way along with the Highest.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Proof about John the baptist being behind his own created charcater Jesus Christ which is exposed by the author of the Gospel:

Revised:

And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?

They answering said, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others say, that one of the old prophets is risen again.

He said to them, But whom say the self (the ego) that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.

And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell every man that thing;

Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him confess himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

^^^The author of the Gospel had his created character Jesus of N expose John the baptist's Jesus Christ. In the book of Rev John is his own character (J. Christ). It's easy to see!

He who cant receive this understanding is a fool. That I am? Who is "that" I am? The author of the Gospel, who is the Highest, is not the I am nor that I am to be specific. How easy is it to overlook the word "that"?

In Rev John had it take off from Daniel with similar things (the beasts etc). The angel of the Lord in Rev John made out to be a Jesus Christ seperate than God. John made sure to make it so Jesus Christ's new name is the name of the arch angel/prince of the ppl (Micheal) in Daniel. But it's just a continued story line. In other words, it's false. The real truth to the world and the world to come is in the Gospel!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The I am... Who is it?

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

^^According to this next quote Jesus of N (better yet the author of the Gospel Who is the Highest) is not the shepherd:

Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

^^If the I am is the shepherd, then the author of the Gospel (the Highest) surely is not the I am or the shepherd though the word play might fool you if you dont pay close attention.

Tell me when you're ready to re-read the Gospel for the truth which must be carefully observed. There is there and therefore, where and wherefore, those and these, that and this, etc. You whould know the side you're being represented by if you step in the main speakers/writers shoes since they are an example of who you are if you're of the Highest.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What I've learned from the Gospel:

1. To learn/accept Patience/Tolerance.
2. As with #1, I've learned to Respect others opions/views regarding different 'interpretations' of the gospel.
3. Spiritual Education.
4. Spiritual Tolerance.
5. "Live by the Word."

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

1. The shortest route to peace of mind is twofold: LOVE GOD with all my being and LOVE my neighbor as myself
  2. GOD is not the author of confusion
  3. With GOD ALL things are possible
  4. The spirit of prophesy is the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST
  5. Religion (as an institution) acts against everything that Christ IS
  6. PEACE on EARTH is the blessing intended for ALL mankind
  7. LOVE is the most powerful force in creation

top topics

join