It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS contacts of mine are finished.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was notified that I had held up my part by begginning to share my stories to all basically the contacts are over for me altleast for now another lucky person can now get the chance of the communications I will miss my friends beyond but I have you all again well if any one has any updates from contacts post them here please be honest.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Okay I, for one, have absolutely no idea what you're going on about. Can you elaborate a bit?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am confused. Could you please clarify aero?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I was notified that I had held up my part by begginning to share my stories to all basically the contacts are over for me altleast for now another lucky person can now get the chance of the communications I will miss my friends beyond but I have you all again well if any one has any updates from contacts post them here please be honest.

I think he's saying: his contacts with the ET's have ended, because he did his part in sharing his stories (of contact) with others. At least another lucky person will get to have contact with the extraterrestrials. He will miss them, but he has all of his ATS pals, instead. If anyone has contact (with ET's) please update him as to what's going on with the Galactic Federation, first contact, disclosure, etc...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh, of course that is what he meant. what else could it be. Good I am glad I found this thread, hadn't good contact info in a while.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss, I've had folks run out on me too, it's never easy. Mine were usually girlfriends though, not aliens. Screaming about lawyers and crap as they fled down the sidewalk. Hopefully your alien friends don't have lawyers. It's comforting to think such monsters have been eliminated in an advanced society.

Hopefully I'll be one of the folks they pick to contact next. I'll keep you fully informed if they do. So far they have chosen to ignore me and I find that to be most disturbing. It shows a serious lack of insight on their part.

Ah well, what can I say?

Love and light my friend,

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i hate to tell you but this might be my fault. i was prank-calling random numbers in the Pleiades last night and i think i pissed off a couple of Type IV civilizations.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

Ahhh, okay. Thank you for clarifying. I should have known that it would take a HST fan to understand.

Speaking of which, I need to finish the Rum Diaries.

KON

new topics

top topics

join