It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spying Incorporated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Spying Incorporated

pacificfreepress.com

A new intelligence institution to be inaugurated soon by the Bush administration will allow government spying agencies to conduct broad surveillance and reconnaissance inside the United States for the first time...Until now, domestic use of electronic intelligence from spy satellites was limited to scientific agencies with no responsibility for national security or law enforcement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com
www.washingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Individual privacy under threat in Europe and U.S., report says
FBI's Biometric Snoop Grid 'Can follow you forever'

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Look out America!!! Now we are going to be one of the top "watched" nations in the country. Domestic spying may become completely legal through satellite data and imagery. Not only will we be spied upon by our own government, but they are going to use huge private companies! The article states that the leader in the industry was lobbying for the sale of domestic surveillance products. I don't know about you, but now we are getting into the thick of domestic spying, and I am getting more and more worried about the ultimate objectives of this. It's one thing to monitor PCs, bank accounts, etc., but now they will be able to take photos of our houses and places of employment via satellites. Who knows what else they will do with this new "permission for spying on the US citizens".

pacificfreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its easy to stop a sattalite from spying on you emit a large laser frequency higher than that of the sallalite youll never hear from it again trust me my parents long time ago years back put a chip on my car to see where I was going I fried it with a high frequency object to confuse it until I unfried it genius Im gonna have to make a death ray now it will be funny if they catch streakers or somthing like that hopefully they dont zoom on in think of it this way my own TV show.

new topics

join