It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the typical thought on densities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Please read the original post and you will see what i am asking?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ah well the author of the thread can better explain to you why your dog is oblivious to your existance than I can I guess

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am not being difficult, just searching for answers?

What differences to that authors beliefs can you share with me?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by outofdarkness
I am not being difficult, just searching for answers?

What differences to that authors beliefs can you share with me?

All densities have a soul. All densities can "sense" any other density if they know how (because not all densities possess the same senses, I can't say "see", as a tree doesn't see for example but it can sense things in other ways). All densities have potential for learning, even 1st density.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
lilblam

Look I am sorry that I insulted your little invisible playmates there I was just at a web site where we talking to porky pig on the ouija board and he is a 12 density wizard with a +1 rabbits foot and he told me they were lying, surely it was true because I heard it on the internet

How do you know I have not been to the site? Did your ouija board tell you?Or did you use your 4th density mind powers to find out? which ever one told you was lying because I did go and suggest it for anyone that dont have anything better to do and looking for a few laughs.

As far as me putting words in your mouth to make you look stupid sorry but I dont have to. If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to believe that crap go for it, who am I to stand between a man and his superstitions?

And as to my age I am willing to bet I am old enough to be at least your grandpa and have damn sure been around long enough to spot a con when I see it.

But hey no hard feelings if your ever in arkansas come on by and we will invite your little friends over along with the easter bunny and maybe even luke skywalker and we will break out the buds till that # makes sense

Its been fun but the Rigielan slime worms are speaking to me via the fillings in my teeth so I gotta go

Dude I got to admit you are funnier than hell

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
lilblam

Look I am sorry that I insulted your little invisible playmates there I was just at a web site where we talking to porky pig on the ouija board and he is a 12 density wizard with a +1 rabbits foot and he told me they were lying, surely it was true because I heard it on the internet

How do you know I have not been to the site? Did your ouija board tell you?Or did you use your 4th density mind powers to find out? which ever one told you was lying because I did go and suggest it for anyone that dont have anything better to do and looking for a few laughs.

As far as me putting words in your mouth to make you look stupid sorry but I dont have to. If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to believe that crap go for it, who am I to stand between a man and his superstitions?

And as to my age I am willing to bet I am old enough to be at least your grandpa and have damn sure been around long enough to spot a con when I see it.

But hey no hard feelings if your ever in arkansas come on by and we will invite your little friends over along with the easter bunny and maybe even luke skywalker and we will break out the buds till that # makes sense

Its been fun but the Rigielan slime worms are speaking to me via the fillings in my teeth so I gotta go

Dude I got to admit you are funnier than hell

Gee, thanks grandpa! And no, putting words in my mouth didn't make me look stupid. You make yourself look stupid.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Gee, thanks grandpa! And no, putting words in my mouth didn't make me look stupid. You make yourself look stupid.

awwww now you hurt my feelings

Got to control that anger or you will never make it the 4th density

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

awwww now you hurt my feelings

Got to control that anger or you will never make it the 4th density

What anger?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join