It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

drawing out negativity in others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i thought about posting this in the rant section but i decided not to.

anyway, i don't know what it is..but everywhere i go i always seem to attract a lot of ppl that feel they have to have a piece of me. the last two parties i went to, i've had ppl come up to me all like "you been talkin
" etc. what tripped me out the most is that at one of them, it was a girl who came up to me talking like that! on top of that, it's always people i've never met before in my life.

this has always been an issue with me. it seems like my mere presence makes ppl hostile. every single fight i've ever had with anyone was because they simply just didn't like the way i carried myself. none of my other friends have this problem so at times i feel like i'm the only one who deals with this. i posted this to see if there's anybody on the boards who can relate. so with that being said, how many of you guys on here always draw out the worst in ppl as soon as you get noticed?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Great post.

My Dad has a similar problem when he plays hockey. He's big so they all want a piece, sometimes it's two, sometimes more almost never one on one. Dad never fights back, but they usually only do it if they don't really know him and not often more than once, after they go into the corner with Daddy on D.

My big brother Attila had it far worse and not because of his name so much. But he's bike-people and works off-shore so it hasn't been a big problem since he finished school. He, at one time, couldn't go into bars or clubs without some sort of trouble. He is very good looking and guys don't always like when their girlfriends flirt. So...

At least you have parties to go to. It's all gangs and stuff at school and it isn't a "guy" thing exclusively. I simply refuse to play that "bitch eats dawg" BS. I have been in one fight with three girls who cyber-stalked me. They no longer go to school. One has a profession as a crack-whore. The other two are looking for their "Baby-Fahdas".

I think it might be about attracting undue attention... just by being yourself y'know? Not everyone has "nice". It all sucks.

Mira

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

that avi is lookin pretty damn yummy..

join