It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'War of the Worlds played for Roswell scenario'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
See while we are unfolding them they are unfolding us, this has been going on forever. Their is nothing 'outside truth' but perspective.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I could view a map and whats on that map might be seen by one perspective but not others, but that doesn't mean my world is non-existant it just means there is variety in the heart and mind.

Whats on one person's map isn't always whats on anothers, because of the sense of direction.

But be rest assured their are others out there that know.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Mankind can pierce into the dark all he wants, but if he doesn't look inside himself he will never see in the dark.

Think of my states of consciousness as words to your human index which relay messages to the hidden parts of your brain.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Think of my states of consciousness as words to your human index which relay messages to the hidden parts of your brain.
Well, words are precisely my problem, I can not understand any of your recent posts.

Are you still talking about the possibility of the "War of the Worlds" being used as a test or are you talking about something else?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If war of the worlds was a test... wow that was unfair. Who wouldn't crap a brick if they thought aliens were destroying the planet? What kind of a test is that? Of course people are going to panic. As a matter of fact, I am sure you could start just as much mayhem broadcasting a report the Russian's nuked the east coast... doesn't matter if it is aliens or humans, destruction on that scale SHOULD terrify any rational person.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How we free the species is by freeing ourselves, there is a lot of E.T.s in the human flesh that are controlled through outside sources, ones of balance and ones of imbalance.

How you can tell if you are being setup through manipulation or covert tactics that aren't your own is doing something that is not of your character to do so.

Now what promotes this character into place is nothing more then a simulated version of life being played out on the boob tube.

Lets take it one step deeper their are those that have been secretly manipulated through sources to promote a certain function that is to either take away mankinds freedom, or eradicate them, or just assimulate them to a new cause.

Humans what you possess is the energy to open portals to space time that could allow others to come in and try to use the human function to their benefit.

Their are others that wait for opening's like this to take advantage of the human condition. Mankinds very potential can be used against them if they don't get a sound base to work from. The best thing humans can do is balance the Earth through energetic work of grounding Earths energy. By balancing the Earths body we are balancing the spiritual body of humans. IF Earth's spiritual essence is ripped from the Earth, that means the natural balance, what do you think happens to humans. The coglomerate of our energy bodies is mixed inside Earths. And whatever we put into it we will get out of it.

But this blue orb recides in ALL spaces of time. And what could happen if another group that is stuck into another planet knows how to siphon the energy off this planet. I will tell you. You will have massive destruction. Because the spirtual body is being ripped from the physical base. Without the spirit, the body dies. What happens when a force outside of mankind has been using Earth as a Co-base to explore other space time in and even conquer. Earthlings have the coding in their body to open space time portals to other worlds, other dimensions, other gravities, other spaces, other universes, other paradoxes. Well if one can pull that energy into another grid of a Parallel Universe they can also manipulate that energy that resides on that planet. Does Earth make sense. Yep, beings with Unlimited Energy SUnlimited Energy Sources and a lot of potential to possess for some Outlaw E.T. groups to take advantage of.

The Earth could be used to make a black hole out of if we don't use it wisely we could suck the life from one entrance into space into another fabric of space time. But what humans don't know is that we could bring in others that are sophisticated enough to know how humanity can bend.

You get those that know of humanities potential and they know the strengths and weaknesses of them what do you think they could do?

They could make you go anywhere into space and time if you aren't aware.

If one knows the fine print of how a society works then how hard is it to control it through the strings in which it functions. The structure here on Earth is an E.T. civilisation setup through morphing the time grid.

Don't you see how close we are to becoming E.t.s ourselves. But more then that we are the ANGELS of GOD. And only through our own moral corruption can we can be used as tools for someone elses causes.

But if we stick to our (Moral Codes) of conduct we could use the very sources that choose to exploit us and use the very system against them through our knowing how things work we will be able to stop any forces that are here to corrupt mankinds purpose of serving G.O.D.

The Great Omniscent Director we are a part of that exists inside of us, and with it OUR THOUGHTS CREATE WORLDS. We are a chain of wisdom locked up deep within mankinds knowing. Humans have more potential then they could ever realise. We have the potential to Fold Worlds Up or Unlock them.

You could look at ourselves as the Gatekeepers because we connect the dots for others out there. Without the human format there would be no game. What we are uncovering is OURSELVES and the service in connection with Source that we serve as a Universal Being, our planet serves.

I told you all that everyone of our species is serving in this time contininuim to unlock our god given potential. If we use technologies that serve only to hinder our true potential who is the fool those that accept gifts from outside sources. If we are to manipulate a source for direction well then we better know the plot behind the direction if we are to see our paths ahead.

Do we want to be Conquerors of space or co-creators with the worlds outside this program. Our government is taking on their own role without our knowing. But if humankind unlocks their god like genes well, now we are on fair grounds to play on.

With our knowing we will be a step ahead of them and that will help us to command the Earthship. When we connect to our Universal self we have the power to communicate with all kinds of sentient types including our Earth and existing planets within and out of our space time.

Choose Wisely

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Humans can manipulate their bodies with their thoughts so perception is a conduct of mass evolution. We can think ourselves into any place we choose by the mere mass projection of Earths Brain.

We are nothing more then thoughtforms.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We are nothing more then thoughtforms existing in the same time space of G.o.d.s evolving mind.

EARTH.

Well you take the strongest thoughtform being replayed into Earths brain or Gods body and you make it manifest into the physical to experience yourselves without time.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Heres some information for ya.

Our Suns gravitational pull is twice that of EARTHS.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Humans are a thought waiting to exist into the mind bank of the conscious creator to re-establish our link with the all knowing ONE.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I will tell you this in 'EARTHS FUTURE' there will be a Giant Dome placed around the entire Earth.

For protection from sunspots.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think I'll just run with the radio broadcast was to see if any available worlds with advanced technologies would come to our rescue like 911. Unfortunately for them it would appear that they did so we could um......borrow some of their technology and then call it our own.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why ohh why is HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF, do we have something to really learn and observe here.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, learn so you can unlearn whats been learned. Our thoughts are constantly changing and with it our minds.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why bump this thread a year on?

Well I might as well throw in my tuppence worth...
back to one or two of the original posts,there was no
mass panic or suicides when this was originally aired, the whole
thing about the public losing the plot is a myth perpetrated by
the media to sensationalise the whole event,infact not that
many people actually listened in to the show,well not the
numbers they claimed at the time.
Orson Wells was a huge fan of HG Wells and was for this reason
only that he dramatised WOW for the radio!

Still there are those out there that still believe the whole thing
was real ,and the govt "satarised" events to keep the truth from
the public!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I think the book is still the best version of that story.

I have always like the new one with Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning. Spielberg is a great director and I think that movie was a good modern twist on an old story.

Reply to Menguard:

Good thread, I think that what you say is possible but more than likely it was just a radio play and after that the government incidentally learned that the public would react very bad to such a situation. But that is an erroneous assumption. Like another poster said, I am sure if the play would have been about a peaceful " Star Trek Vulcan Fist Contact" type scenario then everyone would have been shocked but no one would panic, at least not on the scale they did.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree about the Speilberg/Cruise version of WOTW. It was a good solid exciting movie.

I'm also a big fan of Orson Welles and don't believe for a second that the radio broadcast was anything other than Welles being Welles. He was a showman, a prankster and an artist well ahead of his time. He dodged specific questions about this while he was alive but a story like this one was one he would have wanted to keep alive. Watch F for Fake where he talks about the broadcast at length. It's also a helluva good movie.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
For sure the answer to the question posed is available with information regarding H G Wells.

He wrote extensivley about the New World Order and many other esoteric subjects whilst accurately predicting future technologies. He must have been initiated into some secret societies or have been somewhat enlightened.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join