It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Alamos website? Some interesting stuff here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was reading through the Henry Deacon interview on Project Camelot recently.

I'm curious about a website that was cited by this Henry Deacon. He claims that this is a Los Alamos site. I've checked it out and there are alot of very interesting, highly scientific papers and articles on it. I can only make it thru the abstracts before I get lost in all the scientific terms.

Henry suggests that there is information about a man made stargate on this site as well, if you search under 'gravity shielding'. So that's exactly what I did.. Some interesting papers indeed, non of which I can understand because of the nature of the scientific lingo in it.

Whatever this site is it seems legit. Henry also mentions in this interview that he thinks it's an error that the site exists in the public domain and that making an archive of the pages would be a good idea if in fact this site becomes unavailable to the public.

Oh and I did a search for 'extraterrestrials' and some very interesting papers came up.

Check it out and happy hunting. Post here anything you find thats worth a look by the ATS community.

lanl.arxiv.org...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
it may be their site, has LANL in the web address (Los Alamos National Labs). here is their site www.lanl.gov... all makes for an interesting but mind blowing read =]

edit. at the bottom of the link you provided it mentions "Basic LANL Footer: Operated by LANS, LLC, for the NNSA of the US DOE. ©2006 LANS | Disclaimer/Privacy" click on LANL and it takes you to the site i provided.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by rapturas]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
edit. at the bottom of the link you provided it mentions "Basic LANL Footer: Operated by LANS, LLC, for the NNSA of the US DOE. ©2006 LANS | Disclaimer/Privacy" click on LANL and it takes you to the site i provided.
[edit on 1-1-2008 by rapturas]

Yes I noticed that. It also seems to be hosted(?) by Cornell University.

There are some mind blowing papers on there. Wonder to what extent if any the gov't is using this for research.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Henry told Camelot:

xxx.lanl.gov

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baynard
Henry told Camelot:

xxx.lanl.gov

Started in August 1991, arXiv.org (formerly xxx.lanl.gov) is a highly-automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers. Covered areas include physics, mathematics, computer science, nonlinear sciences, quantitative biology and statistics.

Source

Appears to be the new site. Interesting papers and hypothesis'

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Henry gave Camelot the following URL:

XXX.lanl.gov...

This XXX URL was not mentioned by camelot, but was "updated" by camelot, to a newer URL which pointed to what Appeared to be the same site at that time. There is some significance in this, in that the URL change was not noted in the report by camelot.

According to a close associate of Professor Deacon, camelot had been misquoting; adding their own assumptions; highly modifying, and adding large portions of bad data to the supposed interviews.

(note: Unfortunately, I have been asked not to divulge the source of this information)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Henry told Camelot:

xxx.lanl.gov

Yes he did. There are papers covering all sorts of topics. All written in some very heavy scientific lingo. Beyond my comprehension quite frankly.

Gravity shielding.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Henry gave Camelot the following URL:

XXX.lanl.gov...

This XXX URL was not mentioned by camelot, but was "updated" by camelot, to a newer URL which pointed to what Appeared to be the same site at that time. There is some significance in this, in that the URL change was not noted in the report by camelot.

Interesting. Is there a difference between the two sites? They look the same.

According to a close associate of Professor Deacon, camelot had been misquoting; adding their own assumptions; highly modifying, and adding large portions of bad data to the supposed interviews.

How much of what Deacon's interview was modified you think?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Actually, this is arXiv, which I mentioned in another thread. It allows scientists to upload scientific papers before being peer-reviewed, thus making the process to divulge your work faster. Also, anyone interested, can just download the paper, without having to pay for it.

It was (I think) originally created by Cornell. What happens is that any university/instutute/lab (like LANL) can host a "mirror" of the arXiv in their server.

There are a lot of mirrors around the world... here's one in Brazil for instance:

br.arxiv.org...

But they are all the same and have the same articles.

I should let you know that the articles are written for other scientists to read, that already know the language and the underlying science basis. You won't find these articles in say, Nature or outreach magazines/websites.

I cited the arxiv in the other thread to demonstrate that anyone can upload and view scientific papers, so take a time to look around. But if you don't have a degree in the specific area where the paper belongs, don't feel bad if you don't understand it.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by borek]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A search on gravity shielding in their archive presents some interesting results, such as below:

Gravity Control by means of Electromagnetic Field through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure

It is shown that the gravity acceleration just above a chamber filled with gas or plasma at ultra-low pressure can be strongly reduced by applying an Extra Low-Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field across the gas or the plasma.

In 1992, E.E. Podkletnov and R. Nieminen find that, under certain conditions, ceramic superconductor with composite structure has revealed weak shielding properties against gravitational force.

This strikes me as pretty bleedin' interesting, wondering if we have any physicists that might comment on this? Their conclusions are that the gravity control cell is very easy to build, cheap, works at ambient temperature and is thus able to be used in building a gravitation spacecraft. There are even diagrams of such craft (disc-like, unsurprisingly):

Given that we're talking about a US national lab as part of the dept. of energy over there, and they are openly talking about anti-gravity, how to do it and diagrams of spacecraft using the system, I'm thinking this is worthy of attention.

top topics

join