It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special forces on standby over nuclear threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have been concerned for some time now about the deteriorating situation in Pakistan. Aparrently the US special forces are now concerned as well. "Snatch squads" have been put on alert since the Bhutto asassination. Collapse of government authority and civil war are very real concerns, and in my opinion, more than likely.

See the full article in The Herald, Special forces on standby over nuclear threat

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The destablization of Pakistan is of grave concern to the U.S. It could certainly lead to terrorists getting their hands on nuclear weapons, or even worse, a false-flag operation that would make it look like they had.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi,

Just wondering if this thread would have been better suited to being added to the one you started earlier this month here as it would further strengthen your initial opening thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I agree that the two topics are intimately related, however, this most recent development has moved the issue from a question to a fact. The fact is that the threat of nuclear terror is indeed imminent. It is no longer the question I had originally posed. I believe that events will start happening quickly now. The doomsday clock may be about to have its last tick.

Furthermore, the I am gravely concerned about the possibility of a false-flag attack on America, and possible complicity in the Bhutto asassination by American factions. Therefore, the nuclear terror threat has now been complicated by U.S. intervention in Pakistan.

new topics

top topics

join