It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over cornwall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
OMG its a UFO!!

Mod Edit : ha ha.. now...
Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If this is one of the best pictures of UFOs in the UK, I should hate to think how bad some of the average or poor ones are!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
SSOOO obviously a seagull.

I would normally agree and say that any coverage is good coverage, but not this time.

THis type of obvious joke only reaffirms the view from the massess that the UFO community is nuts.

They will think that if the best UFO pic in Britain is of a seagull then all these guys are insane.

Its just another punch in the face.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It is quite strange that in January 2007 I took 4 photo's of a UFO in the exact same spot.

You can find my photo's in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks Clio03 for starting the new year with this story. Nothing like a good argument to shake off the winter cobwebs.
Hopefully this new year someone will give us some new and REAL UFO pics. I live in hope and I know it can be done. (camera always at hand and batteries always fully charged and ready too).My old pal claims to be a pal of Nick Pope. I'm gonna ask him to get in touch with Pope to see if he really thinks this seagull is a two mile away metallic UFO. Either that or the Sun have made the story up. That wouldn't be unusual for them. So, we either have -
1. the Sun made the story up and Nick Pope is dying from embarrassment this very minute, or
2. Nick Pope really does need new glasses.While I'm here look at this very strange UFO I took a photo of. Don't tell me this is a bird you can clearly see the sun shining off the metal and it must have been at least 10 miles away.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think you should try comparing distances and focus to get a better idea of what it really is, it is way to big in the photo to be a seagull 2 miles away,
( that's about 3.5 km), take some photos where you can gage the distance and see what you come up with. I also find the dark spot underneath a little bit
too centered and symmetrical to be a birds legs. Whatever it is, it certainly has great aerodynamics...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
it's a seagul that swallowed a frizby

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yawn. Clearly a seagull flying from left to right. You can even see the eye.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think that I'm going to have to go with fuzzy seagull.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No you guys, it's not a Seagull. You guys obviously don't see that this is indeed CGI. How can you guys be fooled so hard?

Okay, maybe it is an out of focus bird making its merry way to wherever it seems fit. How can those bozos call this the best picture in all of Britain's history? I think, no, I know our UFO "experts" are running out of material and creativity at this point.

Ah well.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Have to agree, seagull.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Don't tell me this is a bird you can clearly see the sun shining off the metal and it must have been at least 10 miles away.

No, it's clearly a plane!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.myalbum.com...

Well i do believe in u.f.o.s but this a little corny.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I couldnt find the post in this thread where someone asked about a similar sitution involving a bird that got in the way of a pretty shot.

THIS thread, initiated by a now banned member, is the one I believe was being inquired about. It dates back to 12/05. Anyway the guy was wanting $30,000 for the pic or some silly crap like that....

Edit to add:

Found another another more recent thread about the same evil birdie.

Ufology, please place used UFO stories in the proper container to assure prompt recycling. KEEP EARTH CLEAN!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i tell you what.
i dont care if its CGI a seagull or a real ufo and while you guys are arguing about this, there are maybe more than hundreds of ufos flying above your heads.

how can you still be so naive and think the us or anyone else does not have unbelievable stealth and propulsion systems or systems that can even enter other dimensions.

ufos are real and this has got to be the most fattest seagull of great britain, i suppose.

i hope i live to see when the # hits the fan and all you unbelievers freak out.

there will never be a satisfying picture or video. go out and open your eyes and your minds and see what the world surrounding you does consist of. wake the # up.

cometa out.

[edit on 2/1/08 by cometa]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cometa

I really haven't seen anyone being naive that UFOs exist on this thread. Only that the pic in question is not one. And it just appears as an ordinary gull to me, not an obese one. I guess different people see different things though.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's a Secret Elite Aviator a Geforce Unit of Lower Life.

A seagull by all means. Nice example "Soylent Green Is People" gave ya a star for that.

This ones not even a ufo
Let alone a flying saucer or ship etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.myalbum.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

It looks like a seagull to me , but you can never tell what it is, just with a photo!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
bp0.blogger.com...

bp0.blogger.com...(A).jpg

pic source: frankwarren.blogspot.com...

The reptilians have enslaved our seagulls and currently riding on them everywhere they go. thats the new galactic trend.The saucers where too avious.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Forell]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.myalbum.com...
www.myalbum.com...

How do you know the seagulls are not the aliens?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join