It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over cornwall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
here we have a classic UFO. These ships cannot be seen by the human eye. These babies are controlled by the greys and they can form anyshape they like. You probably see a bird because at the moment the picture was being taken the ship quickly changed shape to fool us viewers. definately a UFO there is no doubt in my mind. great find op

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Oh dear....

It's sad to read posts like that. It's one thing to believe, but to believe regardless of any evidence is foolish.

This is a picture of a bird, not a shape shifting Alien spaceship, cunningly designed to look like a bird.

Jeebus wept....

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Oh dear....

It's sad to read posts like that. It's one thing to believe, but to believe regardless of any evidence is foolish.

This is a picture of a bird, not a shape shifting Alien spaceship, cunningly designed to look like a bird.

Jeebus wept....

This is a forum right? I am entitled to my opinion and i believe this is a shapeshifting UFO. You carry on thinking this is a bird. Your time of enlightenment will come.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but you are quite wrong. This isn't the first time someone has posted a pic of a sea gull here and claimed it as a UFO.

I've seen UFO's myself, that were definitely unidentifiable, but I can tell you now that this is a pic of a bird.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but you are quite wrong. This isn't the first time someone has posted a pic of a sea gull here and claimed it as a UFO.

I've seen UFO's myself, that were definitely unidentifiable, but I can tell you now that this is a pic of a bird.

I cannot see any bird! Are you blind? Or a dis info agent. IMO UFO

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Look back through the thread. If you cannot see a bird then I'm surprised you can see well enough to type a response.

The very fact that people are defending this picture as proof of Aliens is exactly why the topic is ridiculed.

Anyone with half an ounce of grey matter can see it is a bird and the Sun is only running the story so it can grab a quick headline and make fools out of anyone interested in the Topic.

Just like they did with the Cornish Shark story last year. There ARE Great Whites off Cornwall, but they rubbished the whole concept due to publishing obviously faked footage.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When i look out of my windows in the morning i see birds with wings, tails and beaks i dont think i have ever seen an enormous shiny metallic bird before. Come on mate lets be realistic You can even see the anti gravity propulsion sheild surrounding the alien craft.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

How on earth you got it is "giant", "shiny", or even disc shaped is beyond me. let's not even go into it's anti-grav propulsion field.....

It's a friggin sea gull.

Prove to me it isn't.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by clio03
Hi This is my first post dont know how u Put in a link but in the national newspaper, the sun and on there website is one of the best ever taken photos

www.thes...*n.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article637499.ece

I know you mean well and the point is this picture you have spotted
but you have chosen one of the lowest forms of british media as
your source.
The s*n is a known purveyor of sensationalist lies and
is the lowest of the low in terms of tabloid journalism.

I agree with the other posters in relation to the ufo, it could be anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Can someone post the link to the recent (within the last 6 months, I think)
picture of a supposed spaceship that was determined to be a sea bird? It was in flight over water, if my memory serves me.

I remember thinking at first it was a UFO, then by the end of the thread it was obviously a seagull/sea bird.

Almost the same exact picture...only slightly different. I think it was here in the states.

I firmly believe in the existence of other beings out there...and yes, I do believe UFOs have visited this planet many times over a long period. However, it does HARM to UFOLOGY when people get mad at members who point out that it really IS a picture of a bird, not a spaceship. Please don't blindly think everything slightly resembling a flying saucer IS a flying saucer.

Yes...it's a UFO. And unidentified flying object...in this case, a BIRD.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone can look at SG's analysis and NOT CLEARLY see, that it is a bird.

Ive never seen such a perfectly presented debunk.

And I find it quite humorous that when someone doesn't agree with another person, they are automatically called a "disinfo agent". What a laugh

*edit for my horrendous spelling/typing

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TheExaminer

If the infra-red light was so visible in digital cameras as to make objects appear then they would be almost useless, anything emitting heat would appear in a different colour.

Here is an example of Thermal Imaging: en.wikipedia.org...

Then an example of what Digital Cameras see: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I vote bird......

Most likely the kind that are ufo shaped!

Maybe a seagull out of focus or a out of focus shaped seagull craft.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
lol didnt we go through this like a year ago or something with a similar photo. BIRD

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm beyond being a believer in UFOs-I'm a KNOWER. I have seen them with my own two eyes, so I know they are up there.

That being said, this is very easy to make out as a SEAGULL in flight. I can see his wing and tail feathers.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Goodness, anyone who says this is a seagull should look again!
this is obviously worthy of some debate!

I am quite certain this is a duck!

Or one of those new osprey helicopters being disguised as a duck by government mind control rays.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
here we have a classic UFO. These ships cannot be seen by the human eye. These babies are controlled by the greys and they can form anyshape they like. You probably see a bird because at the moment the picture was being taken the ship quickly changed shape to fool us viewers. definately a UFO there is no doubt in my mind. great find op

Mate. All I can say is... you picked the right user name. No question.

If you are prepared to use what amounts to an Azande witchcraft belief system then how can you interact with those around you who have inquiring minds? If you are prepared to believe in a universe that is so deceitful, truth is not just unknowable... It is irrelevant. I would suggest that is in the borderland of the territory marked "psychotic break".

Reminds me of the old head of the Flat Earth Society. Apparently when confronted by evidence of the Earth's curvature by a journalist, he replied, "You'd be surprised how often I hear that."

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Just like they did with the Cornish Shark story last year. There ARE Great Whites off Cornwall, but they rubbished the whole concept due to publishing obviously faked footage.

And to me the really interesting question would be... WHY do the MSM do this, and who for.

Likewise all the way back to Crop Circles, which like UFOlogy turned from a topic of serious inquiry into another open-air cathedral of the mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Birdy bird ahoy!,

These bird UFO's always seem to have the same thing in common, that the photographer say's they didn't actual see it when they were taking the photo. That's because our feathered friend was flying past at the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
[The s*n is a known purveyor of sensationalist lies and
is the lowest of the low in terms of tabloid journalism.

I beg to differ.

The Daily Mail and the Daily Sport definately take the top spots there

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join