It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If It's All True??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What if some of these conspiracies are true... can you imagine if ever one was proved, ufo's, NWO, 2012, 911, where we come from, underground alien bases, area 51, population reduction, aids, Diana, illuminate, secret governments, JFK etc .

Can you imagine how much the world would change if just even one was proved to be true beyond doubt.

Now imagine that all of these conspiracies are all part of one big conspiracy, all part of the same story. And this was one day exposed as true to the people... can you imagine how much this would change the world.

I personally think the above conspiracies are linked to the same thing and hope one day the Big Picture will be made clear to all like a great awakening. Maybe I'm just mental on the other hand... I mean how can a rational man believe these things? but I do all the same.

Anyway what if these conspiracies are true and are one day revealed to everyone as true.... what would happen??? would people take to the streets of London, New York etc or would people just accept them and carry on sitting at home watching TV, internet etc. After all if these conspiracies are true a whole new way of rule would be needed, new economy, new goals... everything would change... would people want that??

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've wondered the same thing. But they cannot be all true. A lot of them contradict eachother. Some are just so far out, like the reptillian thing. Or Hillary Clinton's demonic shaped vagina. I mean...where do we draw the line as to what is possible and what is not? But I can see how Satan might be sitting back orchestrating things. How else would all this stuff be planned for thousands of years?

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Or Hillary Clinton's demonic shaped vagina.
[edit on 1/1/2008 by Blueracer]

Interesting havn't heard that one before LOL, may have to google that one.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Yes. Supposedly had plastic surgery on her vagina to shape it into the face of a demon or something like that. I guess the only way to prove/disprove that one is to see her vagina. lol Now, who has pics?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here what I found. Pictures included

[edit on 1-1-2008 by photobug]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The absolute proof isn't there, because it's something that is officially supressed by those forces.

However one who puts such an efort into this will come to a point where he realizes that he is conditioned to believe that we love in such a "normal" world and these conspiracies are laughable and these people believing into have nothing better todo. BULL!

Everyone knows that this is not right.

We should not doubt each other, there should be no wars, the government should be from the people for the people.

Well the conspiracy is OBVIOUS.

1. The conspiracy goes beyond human affairs.
2. Mind control/programming is happening to keep people away from believing into these things. You are being tricked at any chance.
3. There is something such as unlimited goodness/love that is creation and it is your very self conciousness that is independant from your human shell.
They they want to make us believe that with everything good come something bad. BULL...!
4. This government/ruling elite/Illuminati whatever you want to call them is working AGAINST US for their own comforts. Even inside their rings they are diverting and fighting against each other in familylike groups. Above them are alien connections that again divert/control these humans.
It's a pyramide system of endless evil and selfishness.
And they are teaching us to think the same way so we are fighting amongst each other.

This is the truth and if you break your mind conditioning and really look inside yourself with a fresh objective perspective you will come to these conclusions aswell!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
WOW, someone is actually starting to get it.
of course its all tied into one. Its a big chess game so to speak.

heh heh...the best slaves in the universe, are those that think they are free

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
What if some of these conspiracies are true... can you imagine if ever one was proved, ufo's, NWO, 2012, 911, where we come from, underground alien bases, area 51, population reduction, aids, Diana, illuminate, secret governments, JFK etc .

i don't think that it will have to be proved, it will prove itself through manifestation when the time is right. by this i mean that as far as now is concerned these are all hypotheses because there is no HARD evidence that can prove something one way or another beyond a shadow of a doubt, because the time is either years away, or previous claims have been left unfulfilled.

but one day... things will change. if the nwo wants to make it's plan real, it will have to show itself. when you see propositions for handing over sovreignty of several nations to the un, or some other power, then you will see the nwo's ugly face.

2012 is still a few years away, but we will know whether there is any substance to these claims if 2013 rolls around and you are still downloading music on your iphone. i personally believe something will happen though, but we shall see.

when you see people lining up to get microchips implanted into their bodies for a global ID, and people that refuse the chip are imprisoned or put to death, being called "terrorist sympathizers" or some nonsense to make their deaths seem justified, then you will know the antichrist has taken his throne, but if i remember correctly, the rapture is supposed to happen before the antichrist takes his throne, so forget the ID, when the worlds population is reduced to less than 1 billion people, and you're one of them unlucky enough to be left alive, you will know.

all of these things that i mention have been debated over for years and years, way before the internet existed. the only difference between then and now is that the entire world can communicate with each other to discuss these ideas and theories., and share possible outcomes. the only thing that will ever make any of these theories real is time. the time must come, and hopefully it will be sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
An intriguing thought.

At least one of them has to be true right? Right? If not, we've all been wasting our time. Maybe all the people who think we're nuts are actually right and there is no conspiracy... Nah.

I enjoy looking into these things and picturing different scenarios occurring. It helps me be ready if the time comes. Knowledge is power, and this knowledge of alternative research will help us if any of them happen to be true.

If I had to choose one conspiracy or prophecy to come true though... I'd pick Zombies...yeah. That'd be cool.

PS What about the snuke in Hillary Clintons sniz??

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

If that was true then all of us must be living in a controlled environment to keep us ignorant for it seems we can't even prove one.

Isn’t the mere fact that EVERY thing with any notable worth has a conspiracy attached lead one to believe that just maybe they are all invented out of thin air?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Or Hillary Clinton's demonic shaped vagina.

Well that would explain Monica Lewinski.

More on topic, I would rather believe that there is a great big ugly conspiracy, than believe there is not and we've screwed up this bad on our own.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I for one am ready for the truth
i mean you said it, if 2013 rolls around and nothing, then guess what? there never will be 'truth'. it will all be 'the lie' from then on. they win. sucks being 'the people' don't it? we just might be the lost souls.... never- knowing - the - truth. pretty sad ain't it

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
I for one am ready for the truth
i mean you said it, if 2013 rolls around and nothing, then guess what? there never will be 'truth'. it will all be 'the lie' from then on. they win. sucks being 'the people' don't it? we just might be the lost souls.... never- knowing - the - truth. pretty sad ain't it

Things will emerge much sooner.

In about 1-2 years either the divine good beings ( angels and what have you ) will have us saved out of this horror reality or you'll be finding yourself down in an underground facility thinking your planet was suddenly invaded by evil Alienz and your government has just saved you, while you're being mindcontrolled24/7.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have been entertaining the thought that perhaps we are all participants in the manifestation of these things on a much higher cosmic level. Like just the mere fact we are entertaining these ideas and putting our thought energy into them is giving them some kind of charge. Then all our "masters" have to do is create an environment where certain energies like fear and paranoia are prominent in order to further their own agendas.

Likewise, if the world were to have a more positive energy then perhaps we wouldn't see so much destruction.

I remember talking to some yogi once and I asked him if he believed in "dark forces" controlling things behind-the-scenes. He said those forces only exist if we want them too.

I dunno, just a thought.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
yea but that whole thinking/ manifesting thing i don't buy into. like 'the secret' movie/book blah it's hog wash. believe me it's a bunch of crap. i was on that train of thought 10 years ago. then i woke up and physically made things happen.

the ONLY way do make it happen is to do it. your thoughts can dance the mambo all day long and think happy happy thoughts of joy, but the minute you make the decision to pick up that gun and shoot someone, that goes all out the window and ure getting hauled off to jail and your existence changes forever. we are in a physical world so, physical repercussions. all i'm saying is we can sit around 'wishing' for the truth all day long. but it's only gonna come if we chase it, find it and or they give it to us. really my feeling is it's gonna happen soon or never.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by jboogienoj]

p.s the edit feature on this website sucks! i've tried editing the word jail like 5 times...

new topics

top topics

join