It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British people are NOT stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

a boy of 14,

A boy at only 14 could get a girl pregnant….I means….he had his…. juices running….

That guy’s alsome…..what a pro…

[edit on 7-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Scary thought, litlle gits. i would go ape if anything like that was to happen to a kin of mine

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Having visited Britain many times over the years, I hate to say it but that video is pretty accurate. Most educated british people fled the country years ago.... And if you ever experienced the weather there, you'd know why.

J.

If most educated people fled then how exactly do we function as a country with no businessmen, medics, designers builders basically skilled people as well as some of the most gifted writers, artists, musicians. As for our weather its cold in winter and warm in the summer our seasons actually look and feel like seasons, its a green and beautiful country our weather is hardly ever extreme and the wildlife wont kill you. its multi cultured and extremists are few and far between its an open minded nation . It makes me laugh the people who only point out the negatives in their own and others countries, it says more about their character than it does a whole nations.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join