It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 2008 ATS New Year's Resolutions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Happy New Year, everyone!

I thought instead of asking what your New Year's resolutions are, I'd ask what your ATS New Year's resolutions would be. As in, what do you plan to do to better your ATS experience?

I'll start.

1. I will not be baited by trolls. I will only respond to trollish posts to totally destroy their argument or to illuminate to the rest of the board what a complete idiot the troll is.

2. I will not participate in threads of a religious nature -- those things never end, and they never seem to change anyone's preconceived notions either.

3. I will try to be less of a sceptic.. that one is gonna be tough.

Now, your turn.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To not get banned.

To get 42 more applause.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

ok, mine is silly, but....

To remember it is not the avatar of a person I am responding to, which in the case of yours is quite difficult!

I can't help but giggle every time I see yours! Don't ever ask me a serious question, k?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Mine is to be more organized and diligent.
And to be more helpful.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What are my ATS New Year’s resolutions for the year 2008? That’s a difficult one! Hmmm: I was stuck for five minutes until I read my friend’s blog dated Wednesday, 12/12/2007. After five minutes of thinking hard and well, these are my three (3) answers:

1. To make ‘friends’ with those with whom I could connect positively. This means I want your points to use in the ATS store (or at least try to earn some free stuff) for behaving well and being ‘nice’ – bru-ha-ha-ha-ha!

2. To learn from those who were once my ‘friends’. This means to put any nasty, adversarial ones (who may well be ‘teachers’ for us nicer folks) on my Ignore list, which to date is quite empty due being a noob (or newbie).

3. To teach those willing to make peace with/in themselves and others and reconcile their pasts, going forward. This means contributing to the health of an open-minded community by posting meaningful and supportive posts within the terms, rules, guidelines and policies of ATS/BTS/PTS.

Oh and Happy New Years to all! Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
To get 42 more applause.

Oh, good one! I'm aiming for another 50 myself, so that I can virtually 'break the bar' and be one of the members of the 'Black Postbar of Doom' Club

(even though that got disbanded with the introduction of these new postbars)

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
To remember it is not the avatar of a person I am responding to, which in the case of yours is quite difficult!

I can't help but giggle every time I see yours!

I aim to please

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My resolution is to not be dead by the end of the year. That has been my resolution for 4 years now and so far i have been successful.

Also plan on getting married and a new place to live. Hopefull THOSE wont kill me before the years end.

new topics

top topics

join