It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto Assassination Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It is plain from the latest video tape of the Bhutto assassination that aired on Channel 4 in the U.K. that there were two individuals who were there to assassinate her: the first to shoot her and the second to set off the explosives he had around his waste. This, in conjunction with other video tape taken of the assassination, photographs, and eye-witness testimony at the scene, that there was a conspiracy to assassinate Mrs. Bhutto.
It also puts to the lie what the Pakistani Government were saying about Mrs. Bhutto's injuries when they claimed that she had broken her skull on the inside of the vehicle she was riding in when the bombs ripped through the vehicle. It is clear from ALL the video and photographs that her upper body and head were out of the vehiccle as she was standing up. And you can even see her body reacting to the three shots that hit her in the neck and head before she fell back into the vehicle.
Whether this means that the Pakistani Government was involved in the conspiracy to kill Mrs. Bhutto is open to question. It does, however, raise many suspicions which may not be unfounded.
And the 'audio' tapes the Pakistani government claims to have as regards the intercepts they say they have that show that al-Qaida is responsible may not even exist at this point. They may be trying to manufacture evidence to throw everyone off their own trail, much as the Nazi's did when they themselves burned down the Reichstag Building and then tried blaming it on the Communists.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting post. I have been reflecting on the reason(s) for her assassination. My first, gut, reaction to this killing was that it was the Pakistani government. I still feel like it was Musharif who was behind this event. The idea that it was AQ or some other extremist organization makes sense to some degree, but based upon Musharif's actions of late it is he who I have in my sites.

The way I see it is this. Musharif has demonstrated that he has issues with letting go of his rule of the country. First he stepped down from his military position in hopes that the courts would then allow him to continue to lead the country. That did not work. He then imposed 'emergency rule' and maintained power that way. Then he says he is going to hold elections and then this happens. Notice now everyone is saying that elections are impossible under the current situation.

We will see but I am thinking Musarif is going to continue to rule with his 'emergency powers' indefinably based on the idea that the attacks that killed Bhutto are an example of the dangerous level of violent extremism in the country. This is my opinion, and it is a largely uninformed opinion as I do not know a lot about he politics of the region.

I will edit the spelling of Musarif's name in a few minutes.

new topics

join