It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest Jewish Propaganda: Son of the Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The Latest Jewish Propaganda: Son of the Beach

I was watching FOX8 this evening, and Son of the Beach came on. The first scene was on the outside of a cave in a desert. The text at the bottom of the screen said �Arab Terrorist Headquarters�, before changing into �Okay, maybe not all Arabs are terrorists, there have been some great ones such as [fictional name], [fictional name] and [fictional name]� to avoid direct discrimination, but still carry a stereotypical insinuation.

I squinted My eyes and continued viewing the program. All in all, the entire episode featured two references to the 2nd World War, a plot with Osama bin �Laaaden� situated in Palestine (which he likely isn�t) planning to shoot a gas bomb into Israel and jokes about Palestinians being shot.

My immediate thought was that this was the blatant work of Zionist supporting Jews, but I soon remembered that Fox [supposedly] isn�t in Jewish captivity as are the greatest majority of other American media conglomerates. In fact, the owner of News Corporation� which owns the Fox Television Network and FX, Rupert Murdoch, is a Gentile. But, I did some intense research and discovered that the man who oversees all of the production on News Corporation�s television shows is none other than Peter Chirnin, a Jew.

You won�t see the Jewish Defense League Terrorist Organization or the Zionist Anti-Defamation Spy League attacking a racial episode of Son of the Beach, though, because they�re too busy suppressing Mel Gibson�s movie �The Passion of Christ� because of a scene they perceive as anti-Semitic.

� News Corporation: A very large international media company with ownership over Twentieth Century Fox, Twentieth Century Fox Espanol, Twentieth Century Fox Espanol, Twentieth Century Fox International, Twentieth Century Fox Television, Fox Searschlight Pictures, Fox Studios Australia, Fox Studios Baja, Fox Studios Los Angeles, Fox Television Studious, BSkyB, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports Australia, Fox Television, Foxtel, Phoenix Television, Star Group Limited, Sky Television Italy, Fox Movie Channel, Fox News Channel, Fox Sports Channel, Fox Sports Enterprises, Fox Sports En Espanol, Fox Sports Net, Fox Sports World, FUEL Television, FX Network, National Geographic Channel, Speed Channel, the Los Angelese Dodgers, InsideOut, Donna Hay, News America Marketing, SmartSource, The Weekly Standard, Gemstar, the Sun and the Times.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yup, your right. But guess what, bring it up and people will call you an anti-semetic.

They are overly represented everywhere when you consider that they make up a very small percentage of the population.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
not only that, but has anyone else noticed that whenever there is someone from the ACLU on television that they always have a "jewish" last name?... -stein, -berg, etc

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just count how many people have those names on the major news networks. Especially foxnews.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That's because Jewish people are very involved in the ACLU, always have been I believe, many, many Jewish people on the left side of the political isle.

I never understood the all the hostility towards the Jews. They work hard, are education minded, tend to help out their kins folk, and are success oriented. Seems like a bunch of winning traits to me. Not all Jews are like this, I'm sure they have trailer park Jews and nare-do-wells.
I would also imagine being despised and persecuted for a few thousand years has gave them slight xenophobia; seems only natural to me.
The few Jews I know have seemed like reasonable people. Maybe the rich, media Jews are different? If you're looking at those in power and assuming some cabal, how about the Caucasian Conspiracy. I dunno if you guys have noticed or not but, almost all the powerful people in the world are WHITE!! Thing is, I'm white too and I am waiting to get in on the secret meetings. If anyone knows who to contact could you tell them to U2U me? I'm hoping to rule something or other soon. Was thinking winters in Bimini would be nice.
Just let me know..

Variable

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i'm so for the israelis. if the palestinians want their land back, they could hold PEACEFUL demonstrations. they could also disobey any laws that they think are unfair. that's what ghandi and martin luther king did and it worked effectively. now if they did this instead of terrorist attacks, then i'd probably support them. but until they do that, i think that the best way to stop the suicide bombing is a massive killing of all palestinians in israel.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have no problem with them being successful...the only thing is, have you ever heard of the ACLU trying to shut down a public display of the Star of David or a Menorah? yet whenever somebody tries to do something christian, they come a'runnin and screaming "separation of church and state"...but like it or not this country WAS founded as a christian nation. They push integration down our throats, but keep their own homeland segregated...and not to sound like a total whackjob and say the holocaust never happened but I can remember when I was in school it was "4 Million Jew's died during the holocaust"...a few years ago I saw "6 Million Jews died during the holocaust", and just recently I saw "7-8 Million Jews died during the holocaust"...are they still finding bodies?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i'm so for the israelis. if the palestinians want their land back, they could hold PEACEFUL demonstrations. they could also disobey any laws that they think are unfair. that's what ghandi and martin luther king did and it worked effectively. now if they did this instead of terrorist attacks, then i'd probably support them. but until they do that, i think that the best way to stop the suicide bombing is a massive killing of all palestinians in israel.

omg, are you nuts?! and how do you justify that form of genocide when the people who claim that land, the Israelis, justify their ownership of the land due to a religion and due to the genocide of the holocaust? do you have any idea how the neighboring countries would react to such an outright disrespect for humanity? wowo... you affirm my conclusion that many people who are pro-israeli are improperly educated over the sophisticated matter with that one paragraph.

also, have you noticed that these terrorist attacks and also IDF retaliations happen often on the day before or on the actual day of a certain peace negotiation? take for instance, this week's latest installment of the intifada. they try to have peaceful talks, the palestinians, but there are people who are rigging the situation to make it worse so they can sell! sell! sell! both on the PLO side and on the IDF side

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What do you think that Israeli's have been doing for the past 50 years?

They've been murdering Palestinians left and right, bulldozing their homes, holding Palestinians in jail without trial, and driving them out of their homelands.

Israel is the true terrorist. They've bullied their way into that land with their american made helicopters and tanks and Palestinians have nothing but hope on their side.

Why don't you take a number of the number of Jews killed with the numbers of Palestinians killed since the uprising began in 1999.

About only 400 Jews have died compared to almost 5,000 Palestinians murdered.

Ariel Sharon was indicted in Belgium for war crimes. What does the say?

[Edited on 3-18-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   

the palestinian people were involved in peaceful demonstrations for decades. Israeli occupation of Palestine began in (roughly) 1945 and the illegal incursion into the surrounding area was in 1967, yet suicide bombings only began in the mid 1990s.

and ariel sharon has already attempted to end the conflict through genocide, killing hundreds of unarmed refugees in 1982.

new topics

top topics

join