It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Marks the Year of Destruction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Paul-Richard has the right to his opinion, but to avoid any confusion here please note for the record that his explanation for why Father is referred to as "Her" in my original post is not one I agree with.

No surprise there.

Unless you wish to retract your earlier remark about Her not being Lucifer, we both agree for the present that She is not a demonic person.

As a footnote to my previous post which mentions the prophecy of St. Malachy...

Few things are more terrifying to a Christian seer than to receive prophecy about the emergence of a spiritual God that does not conform to the Christian Tri-God or Jesus-God paradigm

Which is exactly why She is referred to by Malachy as a "terrible judge."

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Do you believe the Rapture will be the shift in consciousness that people are expecting?

Maybe those in a higher spiritual frequency are going to 'lift up' with the spirit of the Earth and those stuck in the lower will remain for the end times? I have given this some thought and I believe when the bible said many would be called and few chosen, only a handful saved etc. it might have been pointing out the obvious fact that we have the majority of humanity wallowing in materialism, sex, greed etc. and a minority of us are struggling to learn as much as we can about the 'real' spiritual world behind things. It seems to me whether or not the rapture is real, that people will be left behind, because they have no interest in their spirit or the coming vibrational changes.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No one seems to be taking this question so I will chime in.

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Do you believe the Rapture will be the shift in consciousness that people are expecting?

No.

The concept of the Rapture does not come from the Bible, but is an idea that came about in Christendom many centuries later.

The rise in belief in the "Pre-Tribulation" rapture is sometimes attributed to a 15-year old Scottish-Irish girl named Margaret McDonald (a follower of Edward Irving), who in 1830 had a vision that was later[11] published in 1861.

The popularization of the term is associated with teaching of John Nelson Darby, prominent among the Plymouth Brethren, and the rise of premillennialism and dispensationalism in English-speaking churches at the end of the 19th century. In 1908, the doctrine of the rapture was further popularized by an evangelist named William Eugene Blackstone, whose book, Jesus Is Coming, sold more than one million copies. The first known appearance of the theological use of the word "rapture" in print occurs with the Scofield Reference Bible of 1909.

Source

The shift in consciousness must be accomplished on an individual basis before it can be achieved on a grand scale by inspiring others to do so.

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Maybe those in a higher spiritual frequency are going to 'lift up' with the spirit of the Earth and those stuck in the lower will remain for the end times? I have given this some thought and I believe when the bible said many would be called and few chosen, only a handful saved etc. it might have been pointing out the obvious fact that we have the majority of humanity wallowing in materialism, sex, greed etc. and a minority of us are struggling to learn as much as we can about the 'real' spiritual world behind things. It seems to me whether or not the rapture is real, that people will be left behind, because they have no interest in their spirit or the coming vibrational changes.

It is fairly obvious that very few people in the flesh are devoted to The Light and that the rest are not on a spiritual path. Most do not incarnate for noble reasons and this is why the world is the way that it is.

Highly evolved souls cannot lift up those on the lower levels, but they can inspire them to be more spiritually principled.

Those who are on the lower levels, in the flesh and in the Spirit, if they apply themselves spiritually and take responsibility for their actions by striving to counterbalance negative karma and live by The Golden Rule, can eventually rise to a better place in The Light.

Living in hellish dimensions is not permanent unless the soul chooses it to be so.

So there will always be an opportunity, albeit a small one at first, to eventually go to a better and more spiritual place on the Other Side.

The end times we are experiencing indicate not an end to this world per se, just the beginning of the end of the old, followed by the birth of the new and better

The idea that the Universe is geared to spiritually improve itself is referred to as processed theology.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I just pray that those of you who have become more spiritual due to anything associated with 2012; continue you're quest even if nothing happens. It would be a even meaner and more evil seeming world with any sort of decline in spiritual interest for us as a species.
And if youre into spirituality just because of 2012, you are either completely aware of why you incarnated and know something we all dont, or in dire need of reevaluation of why&what you live for.
if youre praying just to save your ass, and not to understand love, then it is you my prayers are directed.

by the way, in regards to the original post; if youre quoting the same bible that requires me to listen to god directly for any sort of verification, and not trust mans interpretations as no man can be trusted with ones own heart as much as god can be, why do you give your interpretation? why not just post the scripture and let the message speak for itself?
I agree with you, i just think that the scripture itself speaks loud enough that no man need to negotiate what it means; just read it for him self.
people dont always like others egos; but no man can resist the true voice of god.
anyways, thanks for putting it out there! your website song made me tear up...

[edit on 11-1-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
by the way, in regards to the original post; if youre quoting the same bible that requires me to listen to god directly for any sort of verification, and not trust mans interpretations as no man can be trusted with ones own heart as much as god can be, why do you give your interpretation? why not just post the scripture and let the message speak for itself?

The answer to your question is because this is not information I came up with on my own. It's not based on my personal interpretation. It's information that comes from Father's throne via His Holy Angels. Therefore, when someone says "well how do YOU know" and "Why believe YOU becuse this is YOUR interpretation" I say, if you don't want to take my word for it, or believe as I do, then don't, as it wasn't my interpretation to begin with. If you want verification on it then go to the source, which is God. It's the Holy Spirit that speaks to the heart of those who read it, if the heart is open to receiving it.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus65

If Hitler is taken as synonymous with his creed as Jesus often is, then 120 years from Hitler's year of birth could give the year.

Or by counting all the flowers on a head of parsley and dividing by your grandmother's number of teeth...

Or just you know making it up and claiming God told you. Well, -a- God anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I dont believe it will be 2008. But I beieve the end is soon. And we all need to get closer to God. I have started reading the Catholic version of revelations, about the seven seals. And I have realized that there is more to it then the King James version.

I have had visions of the end before but I dont believe its 2008, That I am seeing. But it will be soon.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by birchtree

Israel was re- established in 1948 and recognized as a state for the first time. Just look back in history for the facts. This is what bible is referring to in ezekiel 20: 34 "I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries from which you have been scattered-with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jondular

One of the best posts' Iv'e read. Absolute TRUTH!! Well said, well spoken.
I realize that this is simply an agreement reply,but someone needed to speak to the heart of the issue. So to the O.P. It is not by works we are saved but by faith. salvation is free .You were born into passive righteousness.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by paxnatus]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join