It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Marks the Year of Destruction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The eminent threat to Mankind is not Al-Qaeta or any human source; nor is it a threat of alien invasion from another galaxy. The threat is from our Creator, Yahweh. It's a real threat that will soon become a reality as this planet moves from the Tribulation period to that of Father's wrath - Her anger, Armageddon. How will Yahweh's forces come to execute the long awaited Judgment?

1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3 "For you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. When they say, "Peace and security," then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."

On the day Armageddon starts it will come unexpectedly.

Romans 9:22 "And what if God, desiring to display His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience objects of wrath ready for destruction?"

Father's patience is finally running out.

You kings of the Earth had better get your arsenals ready, because your day of reckoning will be at hand on a day you will not be ready for in the coming year of 2008. Yahweh is preparing to install Her Chosen King over this planet and all of creation.

Psalms 2:2-9 "The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers conspire together against the LORD and His Anointed One: "Let us tear off their chains and free ourselves from their restraints." The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord ridicules them. Then He speaks to them in His anger and terrifies them in His wrath: "I have consecrated My King on Zion, My holy mountain." I will declare the LORD's decree: He said to Me, "You are My Son; today I have become Your Father. Ask of Me, and I will make the nations Your inheritance and the ends of the earth Your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron; You will shatter them like pottery."

Michael the Word Christ Jesus has asked his Father to bring forth the wrath in this generation.

Matthew 24:34-44 "34 I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son—except the Father only. As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah boarded the ark. They didn't know until the flood came and swept them all away. So this is the way the coming of the Son of Man will be: Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and one left. Therefore be alert, since you don't know what day your Lord is coming. But know this: If the homeowner had known what time the thief was coming, he would have stayed alert and not let his house be broken into. This is why you also must be ready, because the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908: "I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place." Therefore, 2008 MARKS the end of this generation; before it passes, "all these things take place."

"Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and one left."

The Rapture of the faithful, and the leaving behind to share in the wrath of the unfaithful. Psalms 145:20 "The LORD guards all those who love Him, but He destroys all the wicked."

How can you kings of this planet know Father will do what She says? Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name." You're going to go against a force you've never imagined nor could ever win against; all of your pre-planning and all of your efforts will be in vain.

Why am I relaying this message to your ever prying eyes? Ezekiel 38:23 "I will display My greatness and holiness, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

You will know whether you like it or not - just before you are all destroyed by Father's holy angelic forces. See how much good Dawn (Satan) can do you when the wrath arrives; if the Tribulation is a gauge of your abilities, you've already received an "F" for your miserable failures to halt Father's distress signals to what's coming on the horizon. Father also wants you to know: Proverbs 15:3 "The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, observing the wicked and the good." Just to let you know none of you have gotten a way with a single misdealing on the planet. And, Father wants you to know that your underground safe-havens won't be a protection, and your space platforms that have laser destructive technology, and your International Space Station that is in Father's neck of the woods is going to come back down to you, just like your pappy Dawn Lucifer Satan the Devil was cast down: Amos 9:2 "If they dig down to Sheol, from there My hand will take them; if they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down."

And last but not least, you've heard it here because: "Isaiah 14:24-27 "The LORD of Hosts has sworn: As I have planned, so it will be; as I have purposed it, so it will happen. I will break Assyria in My land; I will tread him down on My mountain. Then his yoke will be taken from them, and his burden will be removed from their shoulders. This is the plan prepared for the whole earth, and this is the hand stretched out against all the nations. The LORD of Hosts Himself has planned it; therefore, who can stand in its way? It is His hand that is outstretched, so who can turn it back?"

What happened to Assyria long ago as a shadow of what was to come worldwide is borne out "This is the plan prepared for the whole earth, and this is the hand stretched out against all the nations."

And for you Dawn, while you rally your kings of this planet against Yahweh: Isaiah 42:8 "I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, or my praise to idols."

To Father's flock: Hebrews 13:15 "Therefore, through Him let us continually offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of our lips that confess His name."

Continued Below...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Because Christ is the Way (the narrow path) to Yahweh through him: John 11:25, 26 "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me, even if he dies, will live. Everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die—ever. Do you believe this?" Do each of you understand and believe this?

To those that don't believe, and those that have not come to an accurate understanding of Yahweh's Truth because they seek to establish their own self-righteousness, or have learned the Truth and veered off to imagine they are righteous in their own eyes: John 3:36 "The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him."

Is believing in Jesus all that's necessary to be salvaged from this corrupt and dying world? 1 Timothy 2:3, 4 "This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth"

You must have knowledge that produces WISDOM to learn the REAL truth to receive salvation; to do that you must have understanding of what the TRUTH is; understanding comes from Yahweh. To get true understanding coupled with Father's wisdom, you must have a good heart: Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is supreme—so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding."

The wisdom and understanding is not that of this world we all live in; it must come from Father: Proverbs 15:28 "The mind of the righteous person thinks before answering, but the mouth of the wicked blurts out evil things." The wicked are persecutors with vindictiveness in their hearts trying to prove they are right; this is how they seek to establish their self-righteous standing in their own eyes, delusional that it is also Father's outlook towards each of them.

Psalms 110:1 "The LORD declared to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool."

You kings and confederates get ready to be fashioned into a footstool.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908

Where did this statement come from... 1908?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You all that take the bible wayyyyy tooooo seriously.....Do this same gig year after year you pick and chose what to write and find a number out of the bible and say its the end....O remember last year ended aswell...06-06-2006 Damien! Damien! Damien! "That movie almost caused me not to have kids!"

I am not a religeon hater or anything but c'mon every time we have a ruff year doesnt mean its the end of the world.....Besides I have proof its not the end of the world Bush is on his way out in 08 !!!! Thats not doom and gloom unless of course Queen Hillary gets the ticket.....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am hoping this is the first post of 2008.

Yeah -- I know -- I need a life!

Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Happy New Year Buck!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
I am hoping this is the first post of 2008.

Yeah -- I know -- I need a life!

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Father's patience is finally running out.

For some reason, I too 'sense' His impatience with all these 'bad', sensational news from those televised/cable programmings.

Michael the Word Christ Jesus has asked his Father to bring forth the wrath in this generation.

Darn! I was hoping for some 'good' news in the year 2008. But I will wish everyone a Happy New Years anyway!

"Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son—except the Father only."

I think we are all ready for justice in this insane world. It's all a matter of time, I believe.

And, Father wants you to know that your underground safe-havens won't be a protection, and your space platforms that have laser destructive technology, and your International Space Station...

So there really is nowhere [left] to hide, I'm afraid. Being left behind is not nice either.

See how much good Dawn (Satan) can do you when the wrath arrives;...

I'd feel the morning 'Dawn' can make good just like the rising 'Sun' (or Father's 'Son'). Both appear to be the one and the same of His plan.

...if the Tribulation is a gauge of your abilities, you've already received an "F" for your miserable failures to halt Father's distress signals to what's coming on the horizon.

I'd think in the end all will receive the grade 'A+'! I'd like to keep a positive perspective in all that is good.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Darn! I was hoping for some 'good' news in the year 2008. But I will wish everyone a Happy New Years anyway!

It IS good news my friend...it's only bad news for Dawn and his minions and earthly confederates. Like the Beast.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

oh dear, one day in the new year and doom is already upon us... wel, i hope the decline of civilization does happen this year because if i doesn't, you're a false prophet my friend.
And you know what the bible says about them, right?

happy new year!

peace,
mister Jones

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well if doom and gloom doesn't come in 2008, Happy New Year anyway.

One thing I didn't understand about this whole thread is why is the "Father" called a "she". I thought fathers were typically called "he". Maybe something was lost in the translation.

I'm still not convinced the Battle of Armageddon won't be around until 2055 or 2056. However, predictions of global economic crisis or depression, asteroid impacts, or a number of other disasters still seem possible. I don't think I'm going to live long enough to see the Battle of Armageddon.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
HER?

Why the reference to a female?

?

Orionthehunter
One thing I didn't understand about this whole thread is why is the "Father" called a "she". I thought fathers were typically called "he". Maybe something was lost in the translation.

^ glad to see I am not the only one who went ??? over that one!

must have posted at the same time

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in this kingdom" (Mathew 16:18)

Written about the return of Christ, spoken to people who are all now dead and have been for over 2000 years. People have been predicting the end of the world for about 2000 years now and it still hasn't happened. But hey, keep it up and eventually you will be correct.

Here is a website for all of your rapture needs. I believe they have everything from, what to do if you are left behind to form letters that you can have sent out after you are taken away.

raptureme.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I nominate this to be the first "we will all die" thread of 2008. Congrats.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908: "I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place." Therefore, 2008 MARKS the end of this generation; before it passes, "all these things take place."

You didn't answer the last person who asked. Maybe you will answer this time. Where did 1908 become the year that Satan and his angels fell to Earth? The only thing I can conjecture is you are claiming the Tunguska explosion on June 30, 1908 marked their fall.

Also, why is 100 years the magic number? According to Genesis 6:3 "Then the LORD said, 'My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.'" So wouldn't that point to it being sometime before 2028? Assuming of course you are correct about 1908. Please clarify.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Any chance of a postponement?

I won't be finished digging the bunker till mid 2009 at the rate it's going

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For Petes sakes, we have all been DEAD since Dec 31, 1999. Go to the light!
Go!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908

I too would like clarification and sources for this statement. If a biblical generation is 70-80 years how do you arrive on the fact of 2008. This to me appears as another date prediction. They are all over these forums. Can we stop with the predictions already, they are misleading and bad for the soul.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Take a look at at history and those that have made predictions. IF you are making a prediction you are blatently disregarding the word of God. By making a prediction you are acting as a false prophet in an attempt to inflate your own ego. IF your soul is right with God then the day nor hour matter.

Here is a link to many a failed predictions

www.thechristadelphians.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

I'm also interested in this 1908 reference, as others have also mentioned in this thread.

Is the OP going to continue to ignore this question or is he/she going to answer it? Or perhaps the OP doesn't have specific knowledge of what 1908 means because he/she appears to have copied & pasted his entire post from another website (a violation of ATS T&S, btw).

Anyway, I've had a feeling for quite some time now that something "big" was coming. Whether that translates to the Second Coming, the end of the world, alien disclosure, etc, I do not know. Whether it happens in 2008, 2012, 2056, etc, I cannot say. I just have this feeling that I know many here and elsewhere share that we are on the dawn of something new.

But I suppose that's another discussion for another thread, for which there are probably hundreds on this site. I'd like the OP to hold off on his duties as a "Copy & Paste Preacher" and kindly explain the 1908 reference to us.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I would like the OP to engage further on their understanding of the 1908 falling of the devil and minions. I can see an odd attempt to justify faulty eschatology with a blanket statement like that.
The bible records the fall of satan as a past event. Read Luke 10:21. Also search around in Isaiah and Ezekiel. Both prophets talk about Satan's fall.

Questions for the OP:

When does Christ reign for a millennium, as written about in Revelations?

How is Satan bound during that period?

Do you believe in a pre-judgement rapture?

When does does the tribulation begin?

The bible lays down a very distinct time line for the end times in Revelations. I just want to know where you see us in that time line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join