It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic and Mind Control Manipulation in the 'Rock' Music Industry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobodies mentioned Laurel Canyon yet.
www.mygen.com...

Dave Mcgowan wrote an excellent piece on this little known area of Los Angeles where the 'hippie' culture/music scene seemingly appeared and spread throughout the country over night.
Everyone from Stephen Stills to Frank Zappa to Jim morrison, David Crosby, The Mamas and the papas etc.. Every single person to emerge from this locale had military intelligence or some type of connection to the government either through parents employed by said organizations or various other family members with insider ties. I don't think any of this was by accident either. This whole Laurel Canyon situation is but one example of many that points toward an established pattern of some sort of negative agenda at play here, that still persists to this day.
That said, I think it's fairly easy to establish a case collectively speaking, for more nefarious deeds at work. Operating and pulling the strings in the murky shadows of the music industry.
Somebody stated that music is a powerful tool to gain control of the hearts and the minds of the people, with that I fully agree. I don't for one minute buy that the artists creating this form of music that can be regarded as "satanic", consciously don't know what it is that they're forcing upon the ears and eyes of the general public. In fact I think it's the opposite. I think they know full and well of the power that they wield and the nature of the agenda that they are pushing for their corporate (in many cases devil worshipping) overlords/bosses.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

In Your opinion! One of Satan's greatest deceptions is making People think He doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyofAmerica

personally I cant stand the "devil voice" in metal but loved Sabbath, ACDC, LED ZEP, SLADE, Radio Birdman, black flag and many others just for the power of the beat. Even Trance music today sometimes just to get into a happy state.
as long as theres an appreciation of innocents like this

Sabbath and Led Zepp are both widely believed to be satanic metal bands. Sorry to burst your positive demonless bubble.

Well, Black Sabbath, despite their name, and album names like "We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll" were not satanic at all, quite the opposite:

Generals gathered in their masses

Just like witches at black masses

Evil minds that plot destruction

Sorcerers of death's construction

In the fields are bodies burning [Fill 1]

As the war machine keeps turning [Fill 2]

Death and hatred to mankind [Fill 3]

Poisoning their brainwashed minds, Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away

They only started the war

Why should they go out to fight

They leave that all to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds

Making war just for fun

Treating people just like pawns in chess

Wait til the judgement day comes

[Riff 2]

[Solo 1] (not transcribed in this post)

[Riff 5]

[Riff 1] x2

w/[Riff 1]

Now in darkness world stops turning

As you hear the bodies burning

No more warpigs have the power

And as God has struck the hour

Day of judgement, God is calling [Fill 1]

On their knees the warpigs crawling [Fill 2]

Begging mercy for their sins [Fill 3]

Satan laughing spreads his wings, Oh Lord yeah

And Led Zep, all their stuff was mainly based on the Lord of the Rings:

In the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair

But Gollum, and the Evil One, crept up and slipped away with her

However, I'm surprised no one has mentioned, JIMMY PAGE LIVES IN ALEISTER CROWLEY'S OLD CASTLE.

I would say you are totally right with this thread, NWO. Everyone seems to be getting against you just to defend metal, when your point is it's not just metal it's all the music!

In fact, I work at a big resort in a super popular travel destination. I talk to people from all over the world, and of all ages, every day. The kids these days aren't listening to rock music AT ALL anymore. It's all rap, hip hop, and this trance techno music that just sounds like a video game soundtrack. That stuff has to be the most mind numbing and therefore perfect for brainwashing etc. And stuff like Lady Gaga? That is some satanic # for sure.

I was in a band for many years. We never sold our souls to the devil. Therefore we never hit the big time even though we were awesome.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Even "Death Metal" as a genre, can be very uplifting for some. There are actually Christian death metal bands.

You should not listen to metal, because it apparently doesn't suit you.

I'm not here bashing other kinds of music either, I like country, and classical as well as metal, and rock.

If you listen to satanic music, and then become a satanist because of it, you have severe problems.

I am a Christian, but I actually like some "Black metal". Trust me, I'm not going to hell because I listened to "Slayer".

You're a Christian and you like this? If you sing these songs, what you are saying is you agree with them, in my opinion.

SLAYER LYRICS
God Hates Us All (2001)

1. Darkness Of Christ
2. Disciple
3. God Send Death
4. New Faith
5. Cast Down
6. Threshold
7. Exile
8. Seven Faces
9. Bloodline
10. Deviance
11. War Zone
12. Here Comes The Pain
13. Payback
14. Scarstruck
15. Addict

1. Darkness Of Christ

We hold these truths to be painfully self-evident
All men are not created equal
Only the strong will prosper
Only the strong will conquer
Only in the darkness of Christ have I realized
God Hates Us All

2. Disciple
Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He F**kin' hates me

Slayer Lyrics

However, not only black or death metal music is bad.

Pop and Rap music can be a lot more subtle, but just as bad.

Let's take Britney Spears song, "If you seek Amy". If you say the title, or sing the refrain, it sounds like F U C K me.

Some people may say she and her producers didn't know it would come out sounding that way, but look at the music video for the song.

"All the girls and all the boys" huh?!!!! Yeah, I want my thirteen year old daughter watching THIS! I wouldn't want my young son watching this either, if I had one.

Britney Spears * Seek Amy* video.

Better look up the lyrics of your or your child's favorite songs, so you see what is becoming part of your subconscious.

Look up song lyrics

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Incredibly stupid post.

Satan isn't real, musicians that think so are deluded, like everyone else.

No one is controlling your mind with popular music.

Creepy and delusional.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They are truly foolish if they think that they can gain any "power" from worshipping evil, it is thier own innocence that leads them to become "possessed" for the sake of money. If they really knew the truth, then they would know that the devil is an immortal being, and basically wants do destroy the human race, so, he gets them to bring each other down, and when they all go to hell, their souls will be dismembered and permanantly dissolved. Evil = life spelt backwards - people who go against the laws of nature, and use that as a "power" however eventually meet their demise. For example - the singers that use occult practices, basically, thier energy is siphoned to all the listeners, and their soul is drained of energy, as payment, they become "popular" - when they die, the sacrifices used in their music will take thier vengeance, and thier souls will eventually burn and dissolve in hell.
edit on 6-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

People come up with music and they have it in their hands before it goes to a producer. I really don't think bands are being tricked into writing negative material. There is just an awful lot of that out there and we have heard the love songs done to death. People are just trying to be different, creative and maybe shock. They are trying to forge new paths and try things never tried before.

Is there some nastiness, revolting lyrics and head banging riffs in some of the music? I think yes - because it sells.

To say there is a movement of devilworshippers afoot sounds too much like what I heard people say about like Elvis or even the Beatles in the 60's.

I think one day you will look back and laugh.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

You said something to the effect of....

"By listening you are saying you agree with them"

That is not true.

Music is entertainment. Like reading...I read a lot of crime novels and murder mysteries. This doen't mean I agree with them or want to kill anyone. Some of the gentlest people I know, some of the most authentically Christian-like people who do not just talk the talk they walk the walk - listen to some pretty offensive music.

We all know who we are in our hearts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They are truly foolish if they think that they can gain any "power" from worshipping evil, it is thier own innocence that leads them to become "possessed" for the sake of money. If they really knew the truth, then they would know that the devil is an immortal being, and basically wants do destroy the human race, so, he gets them to bring each other down, and when they all go to hell, their souls will be dismembered and permanantly dissolved. Evil = life spelt backwards - people who go against the laws of nature, and use that as a "power" however eventually meet their demise. For example - the singers that use occult practices, basically, thier energy is siphoned to all the listeners, and their soul is drained of energy, as payment, they become "popular" - when they die, the sacrifices used in their music will take thier vengeance, and thier souls will eventually burn and dissolve in hell.
edit on 6-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

This sounds more like some sort of fantasy world you HOPE will be there. I seriously doubt it.

Evil = life spelled backwards...hmmmmm?

Evil is Devil without the D

Good is God with an extra O

Woman is "man" with womb.

The devil cannot do anything to a soul. People damage their own soul. All the devil can do is call you. Listen to whatever you want and just don't go in the direction of the destroyer. Don't destroy yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I so wish a thread like this was meant as a joke. Oooo, scary music people! Satan, my butt. The simple fact is that Christian music if far more and intentionally doctrinaire than the rebelious, non-conformist and/or protest rock.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I meant live. I was quite upset at some of the visions I have had of particular music, basically, of a tortured child that is sacrificed and used as the energy to drive the song - if you allow yourself to fall into its temptation, then basically the listeners are indirectly participating in the sacrifice.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

OK. I do understand what you meant now and believe it or not I can see it happening...I mean I do believe something like that is done with those intentions in mind. Snuff music.
I never considered it but recognize I don't know everything taking place under the sun.... and even less of what may be working in much darker places.

I still think listeners have all the power.
We can entertain and admit evil notions or hold our "best" self up against them, as a sheild and like a barrier. Goodness is real and powerfully effective. Evil and wickedness are appearances of something not even there when you look again. Mostly* they are frightening illusions meant to scare us into doing something foolish to ourselves.

There is a sirens song which supposedly led sailors to their deaths...but even then one can plug their own ears.

* but not always

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
it just isnt rock heavy metal. or wahtever sub genre of metal u wanna call it,
mostly anything playin on the radio id say.
i would have to agree with some # cause in the end i found my self a changed person after listenin to some music. and had to stop it.
but music is real influental
and a good way to slip # unoticed into society,
in the end anyone on this site should know to be cautious
cause everything really isnt waht it seems to us lookin at it from the outside.
cause waht is behind the scenes is #ed up yo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by straightkilll

but really, if you are strong in mind. i dont see how evil forces could really overtake you
i think we are stronger than that

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join