It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic and Mind Control Manipulation in the 'Rock' Music Industry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by scientist
There are just as many rap songs depicting the negative aspects of materialism, drugs and violence... the real conspiracy is that those artists get absolutely no airplay or media support. It's only the dumbed-down, mindless lyrics that really get any real airplay.c

And that's how Satan does his work! Exactly my point! It's not the genre in itself, it's the product that goes to the people. Just like with rock.

ehh, i guess.. but what you call satan, I just call corporate america. To me it's semantics, not supernatural.

I have a hard time thinking about an earlier equivalent to finelyrics like:

My Glock goes pop-pop-pop, another m***r drop

David Allen Coe:

From "Revenge"

REVENGE WAS ALL I EVER WANTED
WHEN I KILLED THE MAN

from "Houston, Dallas, San Antoine"

I robbed a bank and shot a man
Ended up in Birmingham
But I guess I tipped my hand
And wound up in the pen

from "On the Run"

I KILLED ME A WOMAN IN TENNESSEE
I JUST BROKE JAIL AND THEY'RE GUNNING' FOR ME
AND I'LL BE AN OUTLAW TILL MY DYING DAY
CAUSE IT GOT ME LIVING ON THE RUN

Johnny Cash:

from "Sam Hall"

I killed a man, they said; so they said.
I killed a man, they said; so they said.
I killed a man, they said an' I smashed in his head.
An' I left him layin' dead,

Gotta give peace to the SCTs
And the one big thug on the glock,
Pump blast fa the cash
Then I mashin wid gas gotta dash away from the cops

and it's hard to quote this because there are way too many n-words, so some may find this offensive.

Bob Marley

from "I Shot the Sheriff"

I shot the sheriff
But I didnt shoot no deputy

I mean, I could literally spend hours dropping quotes on you. I am an avid record collector, especially of music from the 50s-70s. I have a separate collection just for albums that mention violence and crime. Seriously.

Here's another:

David Peel and the Lower East Side: Song called "I want to Kill you"

I cant find the lyrics, but they rival anything out now. Just a different genre.

heres one from the Doors:

song called "The End"

Father/ Yes son?/ I want to kill you/ Mother, I want to...f# you,

Just because one person can blame their crude lyrics on mythology, and the other on their environment... what's the difference? It's all about how you identify with it.

Again, it's not the musics fault, but rather the society that produces the type of people that take everything literally, including music, tv, movies, etc. Most of these gangster rappers are more bark than bite anyways... so why not try to pin evil on people out there actually committing crimes? I say leave artists alone. The only real issue here is people trying to decide what morals are best for other people.

It's easy to not listen to music. In fact, even though I am a musician... I prefer the sound of silence to just about anything.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by scientist]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm. It seems to me that heavy metal is actually not that popular in the mainstream. Just watch VH1 or MTV countdowns. You'll hear a lot of talk about pimps, ho's and see plenty of pics of H2's on 24" rims, but I doubt you'll see satan headbanging. Maybe rap and R&B is satan's real tool. It sends hordes of oblivious teenies in search of how they can obtain a G WAG with a Lois Vuitton interior. Meanwhile back at the ranch, GW has spent their social security on 100,000 acres in Peru. IMO modern metal music actually deals with substantive issues. Most of which are not all that pleasant to think about. But need to be dealt with none the less.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this is a re-post from a post I left on another reated thread.

man that is so freaky.....
Dude...I played a concert in La Baie ,Quebec
about 3 summers ago(this was before I had ANY knowledge of the N.W.O)

It was an outdoor concert and the location was a big man made
pyramid....just like on the logo and/or dollar bill ,you know the space where the all seeing eye is, well it had an open space just like it where
people could go up it and it was a look out.
my singer kept saying "what is this GIANT pyramid doing in this little town.
I thought nothing of it at the time(brain dead I guess) ...

Any way it was quite impressive...the whole one side of the pyramid opened
mechanicaly from the bottum up to expose a VERY IMPRESSIVE stage..
I mean for a small town..this thing was impressive.
also it it outfitted with an equally impressive sound and light system
that again is over-kill and very expensive for a little town.

so the night went on and I played heavy metal music in a pyramid
tunned to 440.....when i look back on it I now feel that just mabey we
/my band and I were used for some kind of occult ritual.
(metal is really not my thing but I also play with
"Misery the Metallica Experience"
metallicatribute.com......(not a plug...its just so You all know I`m not makin any of this up)

ok...now.....check this...
it turns out that this is "ground Zero" for a really really bad flood that
happened and the story is that this is to commemorate all those who lost thier lives homes and livelyhoods.(ya right)
from google the whole layout of the concert area looks creepy.
geometric shapes all over and the pyramid itself.
I`ll go and either get the co-ordinates for it or i`ll go to google and take
a screen-shot of it and post it soon.
oh...one more thing ...10 kilometers away is canada`s command
control for their jet fighter group.
its pretty fishy.
for now here is a couple of photos and info but its all in french....sorry
conspiration.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Theres nothing satanic about the mainstream rock industry! I mean, burning bibles on stage like the way Marilyn Manson does is a traditional household practice. Right?

Oh heavens... whats happening now!!

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hey, Pat Boone put out a CD in the 90's where he sang Ozzy songs. I don't think Pat Boone is going to hell. Neither is Ozzy.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Another comment. I remember well a news spot where some guy was complaining about the "devils music", he said it was all in the beat. What he did was pound on a table and said over and over again, It's the beat! It's the beat!" The beat of the music made the perverts and sinners. I always laughed at that because I didn't see rock and roll as evil. I remember listening to Elvis sing "Hounddog" on the radio and my dad singing along and my mother bitchin' at him Cuz, I guess, she realized he was singing to her. lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
rock is satanic i mean just watch Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny the greatest guitar players all used a pick made from satans tooth

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coryblood
rock is satanic i mean just watch Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny the greatest guitar players all used a pick made from satans tooth

Heh, I love that movie. Seen it a handful of times. It's floating around on Google video at the moment (full version).

See: here's the thing. I like Rock. I've said it a dozen times in this thread already.

I can't even bother replying to all the people saying 'Hurr Hurr Satanism that's just somethin religios nuts say".

I don't want to bother sitting people down and reminding them that Satanism isn't a joke and that's it's real. Because it IS a joke to them. They think it's some boogie-man made up by religious parties to keep people away from Rock. They haven't actually considered a single point set forth about musics vibrational power and how it can be manipulated.

*shrug*

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

ok...now.....check this...
it turns out that this is "ground Zero" for a really really bad flood that
happened and the story is that this is to commemorate all those who lost thier lives homes and livelyhoods.(ya right)
from google the whole layout of the concert area looks creepy.
geometric shapes all over and the pyramid itself.
I`ll go and either get the co-ordinates for it or i`ll go to google and take
a screen-shot of it and post it soon.
oh...one more thing ...10 kilometers away is canada`s command
control for their jet fighter group.
its pretty fishy.
for now here is a couple of photos and info but its all in french....sorry
conspiration.ca...

Could you explain the significance of a Canadian Air Force base, the site of a flood, and what's fishy about it? Are you trying to link the Canadian Air Force to a flood?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's some translation about the pyramid in Canada-

"It is important to mention that the pyramid of the Hectares! Hectares! will accommodate equally a scene of spectacle. This scene will replace the one that has of the to be dismantled after the flood of 1996. An opening will be therefore realized in the structure in order to allow the spectators to have a visual contact with the artists that itself there will produce. The door addition will allow nevertheless to close this opening at the time of inactivity and this, in order to rediscover in the biggest party of the year, the pure form of the pyramid. On the other hand, after several essays and studies and considering the material property, the technical team agreed for that the structure is realized completely in aluminum. This element will add, of course, to the intrinsic value of the body and will confer to the monument art of the year 2000 an undeniable architectural quality. "

I fail to see the connection with the Canadian Air Force, the flood, and this structure.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Satan, Gods, Heaven. (terminologies)

Bad Aliens
Good Aliens
From the skies

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by coryblood

Heh, I love that movie. Seen it a handful of times. It's floating around on Google video at the moment (full version).

See: here's the thing. I like Rock. I've said it a dozen times in this thread already.

I can't even bother replying to all the people saying 'Hurr Hurr Satanism that's just somethin religios nuts say".

I don't want to bother sitting people down and reminding them that Satanism isn't a joke and that's it's real. Because it IS a joke to them. They think it's some boogie-man made up by religious parties to keep people away from Rock. They haven't actually considered a single point set forth about musics vibrational power and how it can be manipulated.

*shrug*

Satanism is as much as a joke as Christianity is today. You got a bunch of people runnin around acting as if they are justified in taking extreme actions against people. Sure the heinous things both Satanists and Christians do (lets not forget Islam now), are no joke, because they do hurt people. But the fairy tales they all believe in are completely nothing but jokes.

I'm not saying that Christs teachings or any other religious teachers are jokes in themselves, just that the masses never seem capable of actually listening to the messages, so they interpret their own. In the end, all Religions today are no longer paths of liberation and enlightenment, but paths of justifying one's anger against another.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I agree and diagree with the OP.

I do agree that the music industry is evil, but not in a religious devil way but more of the basic evil of what man can do on its own.

Many rock stars of the past did EVERYTHING. If they survived it then the only thing left was that of a spiritual nature. Some went to Tibet and some went into the occult, but all were looking for that next rush experience that sex, drugs and more money than you can spend provided for years but finally became stale.

I stated playing the Guitar in my 40s and my music teacher who is in his 40s is extremely good player and teacher and was big in the 80s as part of front runner bands for the big names. As example, he watched Eddie Van Halen over a period of time strung out on coke invent his eclectic playing style.

Today he has that laid back attitude of been there got the T-shirt. We talk a lot of psychology and for someone who was deep as one could get into the rock world without the pure luck of hitting it mega big he never suggests there was/is anything to it other than the craziness that drives a person to practice a million hours for days at a time to be exceptional good. This craziness that makes so many musicians who and what they are is also their weakest link that leads to their downfall.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...
/26cncc
/2exc7x

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

Hi again GT100FV
link the canadian air force?
not sure.... but if you look into the rumors of the NWO involvment
with piramids and this over all discusion about satanic influence on music.

And the strange party and capping of the great piramid in giza
a few years back.
where the army lowered the cap (gold plated ) by helicopter and placed it on the top to replace what was broken off centuries ago...
it was a giant party with madona and a ton of bands and a star studded cast.
its got the smell of...RITUAL..written all over it..
and look at many other big world type concerts.
more so the recent LIVE EARTH..

what a croc that was....total freewill paticipation in an occult ritual...sad
....the NWO...they trick us EVERY TIME....

You will notice the over all theme and message if you just look close.
we are being used BIG TIME ...
I believe that with 432 tuning, this part of "their" ritual power would be useless
and our power 1000 times stronger or much more depending on how many people are reached and how they in turn reach out to others.
like I`ve mentioned before.

"Create a phazed array system with each one of us as a anttena"
or each out of soundsystems/bands/sterios/radios/..I believe that with using the 432 tuning these waves would link up natually to create a balanced wave environment that could not be penetrated by im-balanced waves.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

"Heavy Metal uses alot of what are called "Tri-Tones"(already sounds evil huh?)

and back in like the 13th century(or something real old)
the church decreed that it was FORBIDEN to use the tri-tone(the root and a flat 5)
which is like say and e note as the root and the flat 5 would be a b-flat
interval in music......you would be killed for this.........

just to play it you see that it is hands down the scariest sounding
combination of 2 notes ...
as soon as you hit the second note it actually sounds like the emotion
of "death itself). creepy "

can you post an example of those sounds?

personally I cant stand the "devil voice" in metal but loved Sabbath, ACDC, LED ZEP, SLADE, Radio Birdman, black flag and many others just for the power of the beat. Even Trance music today sometimes just to get into a happy state.
as long as theres an appreciation of innocents like this

youtube.com...

and heavy young bands with a positive message like these guys

youtube.com...

I think it all balances out.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by aussiespeeder]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by Maya432

can you post an example of those sounds?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by aussiespeeder]

yes I`ll try to find an example of the tri-tone.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Lulz @ rock turning people into satanic puppets. I'm into Scandanavian death metal and I'm unafiliated with religion.

You're just another tool sent out by the church to place judgement upon those who enjoy life without a god's tyranny.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyofAmerica
Lulz @ rock turning people into satanic puppets. I'm into Scandanavian death metal and I'm unafiliated with religion.

You're just another tool sent out by the church to place judgement upon those who enjoy life without a god's tyranny.

K.

People are dumb. Go back and read the thread.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by NewWorldOver

My oldest son is a member of an up and coming heavy metal band that just put out yet another cd. It's not just because he is my son that I say he is one of the sweetest people anybody could ever meet.

I don't think he's got any affiliation with satanism, as he was raised to not believe in the Devil, or Satan.

He looks every bit the part though, and when the band is on stage it is a show mind you, and they are proffesionals making money. They give the crowd what they want to hear.

You could say the same thing about an actor who plays a deep and dark part, that might even be out of character for them.

It's all about the money, and if he's happy making it this way, all the better for him.

So, I don't think it has anything to do with intentionally lowering anybody's vibrational level, it's about putting food on the table, and keeping a roof over his head, just like anybody else.

Which band? I'd like to listen to their music sometime.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join