It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Photos Brighton UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes, I agree with you in many ways, otherwise every aircraft we see is a ufo. I can`t identify every plane that flys by, so in many peoples eyes that is a ufo, even if it has wings, passengers and a flight log. All that I can say to you is, you will feel it when you see it, you feel almost as though you know what you are looking at the moment you see it. To some it is fear, to others it is reassuring, mostly to me at the moment it is, oh look another orb, then I carry on cleaning the windows or whatever. There seems to be something crazy happening here at the moment and I have moved back into the wow catagory. Why the Brighton area? hell I suppose if there is ever going to be a mass landing it has to happen somewhere, right? but in my opinion, this is only part of the jigsaw. If you have not yet seen anything that you thought was special, don`t worry. On new years eve when I saw the spectacular orange orbs, people were in my street, hugging the neighbours and wishing them a happy new year! They were looking at what they know and who they know, they were not aware that other things were going on. You on the other hand are fully aware that everything is not always as it seems and are prepared to keep one eye on the world around you and another watching what is going on elsewhere, who do you think is going to see the bigger picture,you or them. I would also say, if you are at all interested in the end of the world scenario, which a lot of people apparently are, don`t start looking towards dates which are quoted. If you do you will end up spending the rest of your life dreading tomorrow, live today as though it is your last, and try to enjoy it. The end will come fast enough without any help from anyone else, life is born and life dies. As they say, the individual matters not, for they are only the containers and human life still exists. See you.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello again Qwenn.

Im actually not at all concerned with any end of world theories. That idea had not even entered my brain. My line of thought goes about this far...

"There seem to be alot of people reporting UFO's. There seems to be something going on. I would like to see it for myslef."

That's about it. But to me that's quite a big thing. If i were lucky enough to see such a ufo i would only be able to speculate as to what it was. But it would excite me no end for the simple fact that if we are able to survey them, then the Goverment is certainly aware of them, and if so- why not report them as fact.

In other words i would feel some excitement towards the prospect of our reality being deeper than it first appears. Wether that is through a higher inteligence visiting, or through highly advanced technology devised here on earth, or infact some spiritual phenomenom. The rest is specualtion IMO. Official disclosure and accounts from reliable insiders might be the only other way to add meaning to the sightings. But this is also very hard to substantiate as genuine.

I almost feel like its impossible to get any where closer to absolute truth or meaning (should UFO's turn out to be something) until UFO's are officially reported as fact by our goverments.

Visual evidence, (i.e. that which i may see with my own eyes) would indicate to me that i am not being told everything about the world/universe i live in. That alone is of ultimate significance and why this subject is worth some concideration.

Man. My spelling/punctuation is bad

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Chai-Tea]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You say IF you are lucky enough to see a ufo, well as a collegue of mine says " the harder I work, the luckier I get " ( Paul Daniels- The Magician ). If you are prepared to look away from your mobile phone and text messages and look at the bigger picture, you will see a whole lot more of reality, " I was hit by a car with a stupid driver who was not concentrating on the road " = " I was run over because I was texting a friend ". Look up, look around, look to life, everything else is a bonus. In my opinion and from what I know, we will have some answers very soon. If you have not seen the advance party, as it were, you will see the outcome. Some of us may not be so lucky. Watch the skies, the news, the world and keep the faith. Also search ATS on Hove! October was quite a month.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Text BlueI am happy to see so many people from the local area reading this posting. Without being rude can we stick to the topic instead of rambling off at a tangent. I only say that because moderators tend to shut down threads spiralling to nowhere.

Basically the objects are front page news on www.rense.com . A man John Leanrd Walson from Chichester Sussex filmed the ISS , ( space station ) and filmed many dozens of what appear to be space ships. By that I mean a fleet. On his posting Mr Walson has picture of a blue disc that is identical to the pictures I have of the Blue disc, (see above ) which is identical to the blue discs / spiral Discs on the NASA footage as featured in David Serada / Dan Ackroyds videos.

Also Mr Walson videoed a " UFO " behind a lamp post (see above ) , there is a photo of it on the posting on www.rense.com . It is very similar to the many " UFOs " I have filmed behind the lampost. Please look at his footage & photos and compare them to mine.

Mr. Lindsay & his wife from Worthing Sussex have reported the Triangle / Diamond / Orbs over Worthing and the Sea which was intercepted by the R.A.F. on October 4th . I filmed UFOS here in East Sussex on October the 4th as well . Last week the objects were seen in Battle Sussex, reports have also come in from Alfriston Sussex, Polegate Sussex, Lancing Sussex, Eastbourne Sussex.

Sussex !!!!

By reports I mean UFO reports filed with a UFO organization. This has all occurred from the Summer 2007 to today. Even the Evening Argus website has the UFO report from Lancing just yesterday....3rd of January 2008.

If you type into google UFO reports UK 2007 you will see that from the West country to Sussex and from South Wales to Birmingham has been inundated with sightings all from Summer 2007 to January 2008.

In other words we are being visited in the South of England and the reports more or less match up . Orange Orbs , White Orbs the size of footballs , Triangles, Diamonds & Cylinders .

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

The Yellow dot is where I filmed some of the objects .I filmed straight in front of me. I filmed up to 8 UFOs at at time come down rise up merge sepereate merge again etc etc. As it was 3am on a windswept cliff with no road and no houses no airport and no kids having a laugh ( it was extremely cold ) it is difficult to make excuses as to what htese objects are. There are little or no nightflights landing at Gatwick after 11pm. 8 flights flying into each other is not only illegal but wreckless and this excuse is easily proved wrong . The police dont have 8 silent helicopters. There are no silent flying cars or silent parties with silent fireworks . Chinese lanterns would be smashed to pieces in a second , it was 3am on a very cold windy windswept desolate open space.

As these objects are the same ones I always see and can disappear morph merge and hover in complete silence I can only assume that they are UFOs as in unidentified flying objects.

They ranged in size from a football to a house. I always get the excuse " they are clearly planes landing at Gatwick " which makes me laugh every time. No one seems to do their homework. Simply check with the C.A.A. / B.A.A. at Gatwick and ask them what flights are there at 3am over Saltdean / Telscombe tye in multiples up to 8 planes at a time flying low from East to West and West to East and then flying out to Sea and back again...in Silence . Please be sure to metion that these silent passenger planes hovered and merged. Ok you could say they were practicing an Air Show Red Arrows display stunt in silence at 3am on a Cliff. Seriously they are UFO's thats why the Biggest Talk Radio Show .www.rense.com has as its front page top of the page article, a bloke from Chichester who is now world famous. And his sightings correspond with mine & Mr. Lindsays and many other people.

If you think they are Police drones be sure to mention 4, 6 or 8 drones playing around for a laugh....you will find that sussex Police dont have 4 or 6 or 8 Drones. I think they have 1. And if they did secretly have 8 , would the remote control drones be perfoming weird displays that defy known Aeronautics? It's not even a option !!!

I have had so much abuse on other sites simply for reporting my sighting. There is no Airport on Telscombe Tye & no large silent passenger Jets and
unless Steven Spielberg admits to filming special effects on Telscombe Tye there is no ther option but UFOs.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcturian Kontakt

This photo:
i241.photobucket.com...

I see a cluster of lights, perhaps the 3 apex motors of the
Belgian Triangle type, the only documented UFO, plasma drive craft.

As for the rest, most likely various light and plasma formations and
camera effects cause by lightning bright light.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bonthan

Look at photos I have posted on this thread. They are quite clear to me. It isnt possible for non professional Handy Cam users like me to be perfect at 3am on a cold windy winters night on a cliff.

And with hundreds of photos that I have posted, I am sure you will find one non blurry photo.

My photos are some of the clearest night time UFO photos seen in many years .

Look at Mr Walsons videos & photos and his are front page News !

www.rense.com...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes you are correct !! I have 27 images analyzed by ufo.dc using a patented copyrighted light analysis program. All 27 were light source unknown !!! I am also having all 22 videos analyzed by a professional Imaging company in Vancouver Canada at their own expense.

The Orbs & UFOs have been expressing to me superb advanced technology in a gentle and dignified manner. I was alone on a Cliff at 3am with 8 Objects and I was not abducted or examined . They showed me every conceivable platonic solid . They showed me every reported type of UFO except the classic disc / saucer , which was a Nazi Haunebu / Vril vehicle.

If they are black ops holographic projections then its still amazing . But I am confident they are real.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Aye. I will be looking!

And yes sorry for slight diversion from topic.

Back to the evidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Reply to Arcturian Kontakt,

Yes sorry from me as well, you have done a lot of hard work with your photograps, but you have also caused what could be the beginning of like minds coming togeather in one locality. Sussex IS a big place and we are all interested in what is going on, especially in our own back yards. It is also because of your photographs, that I have been doing quite a bit of research and mapwork, so thanks and keep up the good work!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Text Blue

None of the images so far tested have been Aircraft. In fact even the clouds i thought looked weird & filmed turned out to be " Vehicles " origin unknown. This is real folks. Keep your eyes on the Skies.

Please also be aware that the NWO / Globalists / Bilderbergs / E.U. / U.N. published openly the desire to form a totalitarian One World Government using Global Climatic Catastrophe i.e. Global Warming and or a An Alien Invasion / War.

Thus these sightings could be real or Holographic or both. They could be by friendly Aliens or Allies of the NWO.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thanks for the reply AK,

keep up the reporting

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcturian Kontakt
reply to post by bonthan

Look at photos I have posted on this thread. They are quite clear to me. It isnt possible for non professional Handy Cam users like me to be perfect at 3am on a cold windy winters night on a cliff.

And with hundreds of photos that I have posted, I am sure you will find one non blurry photo.

My photos are some of the clearest night time UFO photos seen in many years .

Look at Mr Walsons videos & photos and his are front page News !

www.rense.com...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

Listen Arcturian Kontakt. John Lenard Walson as well as the gridkeeper
have been proven to be hoaxers, here and in most forums, needless to
say by the ufo community. Additionaly John Lenard Walson has been
proved to be a thief of videos, impersonator of celebrities, a sick guy
with a split personality syndrome etc. Lenard Walson's videos and tales
have been officially labeled a huge hoax, period.

You are continuously referring to him with links to his tales and comparing
youself to him in every way. Therefore it's clear to me you must be also
a hoaxer of the same type ... UNLESS you prove your case in different
way.

Forget gridkeeper, Lenard Walson, rense etc. Make your proposal sticking
to your own sightings and experiences. Be committed to your own identity.
Accept the compromise of being publicly debated. Don't rely in others'
stories but your own. Don't try to convince anyone of your beliefs and
let the people judge and conclude based in everyone's interpretation.
If the final veredict and general opinion don't conicide with yours just
remember you still have your experiences for yourself so keep enjoying
them.

For what it's worth I find your images interesting but can't conclude
anything substantiable yet. We'll see how the general opinion evolve.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I never meant to imply that your sightings were false or a hoax, I was just saying that to me a ufo is not only something that I do not recognise, but if it is something that others cannot identify as well, a possible craft or something which needs to be identified. To some this may mean an alien transportation device, to others atmospheric phenomenon, to the people who have observed the real thing, the feeling is intense and moving. I am sure that some of your photographs are false sightings, but not all. All that any of us can do is try our best, we have to work togeather. This brings to mind the threads on Chris Angel the magician, there have been many people who are convinced that he has paranormal powers, especially on ATS. I have been a professional stage magician and magical advisor, it is to people like me that the Angels, Copperfields, Hennings, etc, turn to for help and advice. They pay a fair penny ( Dollar ) for this help, and we recieve ( apart from the equivelent to about a years salary for one job ) a small credit at the end of a show as a magical advisor. Say no more, misdirection is the main criterior of a stunt or hoax. You look to the left because they are telling you to, when you should be looking to the right, where the real work is going on. Arcturian Kontakt is loosing precious hours of beauty sleep taking the photographs which some are slating. Some of these same people are saying that Chris Angel is the new messiah, he is a magician, end of story. How did Copperfield walk through the Great Wall of China, I could tell you, but I won`t. But to many this is a miracle, it is entertainment, nothing more. When you encounter someone who goes to great lengths to take the photographs that we would take, if we could be bothered to stay awake half of the night, like Arcturian Kontakt does, well, respect is due. Explain if you can, theorise if you can offer a reasonable explanation, but keep quiet if you are only trying to debunk, for the sake of it. I for one would like to have a final answer on these things, but I know for sure that if I knew the end was in sight, I would keep it to myself, because if the outcome was terrible, I would not want people to panic beforehand. There you have it, I am as bad as N.A.S.S.A. and the government, I would not tell a living soul. What is the reward after the event, to say to any survivors, I told you so, it would make you feel superior for a few seconds, before they kill and eat you for being a smart-ass.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Text BlueThanks for your reply .
I'm not sure I understand you. I reported my sightings back in May 2007. I first filmed these objects in August 2007. Your quote below is absurd . I have never compared my self to him in everyway. Utter nonsense. I mearly pointed out that there have been a dozen reported sightings from Chichester Sussex (Mr. Walson ) to Battle Sussex. That is the entire sussex Coast , including Mr. Lindsay , Worthing Sussex & myself, Peacehaven, Sussex,Thats including Eastbourne , Lancing ,Hastings etc . As we all live on the Coast of Sussex and the sightings have occurred over a 80 -100 stretch of Coast I was just pointing out an obvious link. I have never heard of Mr Walson until I looked at www.rense.com on a completely different link to do with Ron Pau and noticed at the top of the fron page the videos by Mr. Walson. And that was a few days ago. I know nothing of Mr. Walson. I have not read his threads or any threads on this site to do with him. I just looked at his video out of interest as he is just 30 miles away. And yes I have linked to his sighting because it is the same as mine. I dont have a telescope but the Blue disc & the UFO behind the lamp post are similar or even identical to mine. I am no expert. But if a dozen people about 1 every ten miles along the same stretch of Coast see the same objects over the same time frame to me they are clearly linked.

"You are continuously referring to him with links to his tales and comparing
youself to him in every way. Therefore it's clear to me you must be also
a hoaxer of the same type ... UNLESS you prove your case in different
way. "

I dont understand your hostility. I had never heard of Mr. Walson until a few days ago. I dont have any information about his alledged validity or his alledged fraud. And I dont have to prove anything to anyone.

And you should be careful what allegations you cast around . Spreading allegations is in fact slander and defamation of Character. I am not going to get into a childish jealous tantrum and accuse Mr. Walson of fraud or any other offence unless I have been affected & I have proof. If you have been affected and have proof thats fine and good luck to you. Some of Mr Walsons images are very similar to mine thats all.And if his alledged fraud / hoax is proved it will affect me not you.

And before you accuse me of a hoax / fraud get a lawyer first. All I have done is post my sightings and provide video & photo evidence. If you have evidence that my images & videos are hoaxes go ahead and post them.

I have 22 videos & about 600 images . Not one has been Faked / Hoaxed by
me. All my videos are free as are my photos . I use different fake names so I dont have any publicity and I make no money so wheres my motive ?

And please express your right to free speech with out exageration & slander or you might get sued by someone less affable than me...like Mr Walson.

"You are continuously referring to him with links to his tales and comparing youself to him in every way. Therefore it's clear to me you must be also a hoaxer of the same type ... UNLESS you prove your case in different
way. "

I will not prove my case in a different way. As this is absurd. I have only posted my sightings and photos with links to others reporting similar sightings in the same area. This along with the Newspaper reports constitutes evidence in a court of Law doesn't it ? A dozen Eyewitnesses from a dozen locations, hundreds of Photos, dozens of Videos & many News Media articles what more evidence do I need ?

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is the right way to go about this as it may be off thread for the original, but I did`nt think that it merrited a new thread as it is still about a recent UK sighting. Here goes, I was searching for some information and accidentally came up with this website:

signonsandiego.com

searching the heading " out there " then " new years eve lights " brings up an almost perfect match to my sighting, although in San Diego. However in the comments page there are two UK sightings of the same things on new years eve. They were reported on the 3rd at around the same time as my sighting. I have left a comment asking them to look up ATS and perhaps report thier sightings in more detail. Also on you-tube there is a video titled:

Ufo London New Year 2007

Which apparently should read 2006 ( last years New year ), which has a similar light, but nowhere near as clear or sharp as the ones I saw. Hopefully we may see some more details emerging soon. Incidentally as someone on ATS said, " if someone saw these things, why no photographs or videos, everyone carries a mobile phone round with them " well from what I read on the above site, of all of the sightings quoted, I think only one took a photo. So no photograph, does not always add up to no sighting. If the sighting was observed by a number of unconnected people, in different places, then that seems to add up to more.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have found another report of flying orange orbs over Brighton, this time on 12th April 2007, they too were traveling in a North to south pattern including triangles. They have photographs, including time lapse, it is hard to say if these are exactly the same, as I was observing them with the naked eye. But to me they appeared as solid orange balls and much brighter, still it is worth giving them a look, they are on:

ufoinfo.com

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Text BlueLast night the Visitors returned. I videoed them again. I have taken so stills . Please take a look. If any of you are
image analysis experts please feel free to test my images and post the results here on this site .
Cheers

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcturian Kontakt

I dont understand your hostility. I had never heard of Mr. Walson until a few days ago. I dont have any information about his alledged validity or his alledged fraud. And I dont have to prove anything to anyone.

And you should be careful what allegations you cast around . Spreading allegations is in fact slander and defamation of Character. I am not going to get into a childish jealous tantrum and accuse Mr. Walson of fraud or any other offence unless I have been affected & I have proof.
[edit on 4-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

Due to your long reply and attitude I shall address you now.
You are speaking identical than the gridkeeper and following the same tone
wich to me results highly suspicious. I know you Arcturian Kontakt from
before. You have been trying to prove your case and story in several
image websites like flickr, photobucket and imagebulk. I have seen all
your pictures before and also the new ones. So far your website is located
at archive.org under the pseudonym: haus33 where you have posted a
vast amount of pictures and some videos. I've seen them all since you
sent me an email sometime ago inviting me to see your pictures and
giving me the links.

Now you have been sending more emails to people after Lenard Walson
was published in Rense quoting you: This guy (Lenard) is now famous
and my images are the same. I sent my images to Rense but they just
ignored them etc.

Then your dispute is: Why Lenard Walson is famous and not me ?

I received a new email from you with the same links and more. I did'nt
ask for your emails or promotional messages or whatever. This is part
of your message to prove you what I'm saying.

Date: Dec 31, 2007 1:04 AM
Subject: UFO UK Brighton Sussex 2007 photos & videos.

Please contact me regarding these U.F.O.s. I have tried to contact you many times.

I have been seing U.F.O.s everyday weather permitting since March 2007.

I have 21 videos 40-60 minutes each .

I have 600 photogrpahs stills that I have taken from the videos.

I am attaching some here for you. END

I received this email in my personal email address wich I don't know how
you got it and certainly I'm not pleased. However I just posted my opinion
here in your thread since you are mentioning constantly John Lenard like
if you have the same sightings that him. Don't deny it.

I said I'm skeptical about your pictures and I'm still not convinced. I'm
not the only one and many others are questioning these pictures because
it's logical. Blurred objects against a black background ? How do we know
what are we looking at if there are no reference points? Only your word.
Time will tell if your story remains inconclusive or not.

My reply was in good terms but direct. I did'nt have hostility, did'nt make
allegations, slander or difamations. These are gridkeeper's exact words.
Is'nt it highly suspicious ? So far your reply to me is unsavoring and
disappointed me. It's clear you have discharged all your angry and
frustration against me wich is unfair. You are so upset because
of what Lenard Walson is doing in Rense even that we all know that
Lenard Walson is a Hoaxer. Take your time Mr. Arkturian and you will
see it for yourself. By the way you are quoting me arkturian by saying
Lenard Walson is from West Sussex or Chichester. It was me who
disclosed his real location not you. Next time I will save my advice
for somebody else.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Text Blue Free Spirit .
Whats up ? I don't know you . I dont know Mr Walson. I saw his video on rense whilst looking for an article on Ron Paul. It is quite normal to link up with other people in the same area that have seen the same objects over the same time frame. There are at least a dozen people in Sussex that have seen these objects over the last six months I have put links up for many of these stories. If you read my post it says :

" Is there a link " with Mr. Walsons sighting. And I dont have any knowledge of his alledged fraud or Hoax .

Also on the rense posting it says Chichester Sussex. As I dont know you I am certain you never told me about Mr. Walson or where he is from. And who is Gridkeeper ? Dont assume I know these people or know about them or what they do. I dont. I most certainly dont want to get involved in petty accusations about all this gossip.

This posting is supposed to be about my sightings and my images . And yes I can get frustrated with people ignoring so many photos & videos . Wouldnt you get frustrated if you had videos footage of strange objects that everyone ignores because they are to busy arguing about someone elses hoax or fraud .??? After all I have now spent hours writing posts about other peoples opinions about other peoples sightings. Instead of my own.

So lets get beck to the point of my posting namely the images.

The Black background is the night sky I live on the Cliffs over the ocean near some fields. And if you looked at the videos you would notice points of reference called houses. I dont need to prove anything. All the videos were filmed in and around my street , town , cliffs & fields. What ever the objects are they are Unidentifed. If you can identify them good for you. I have submitted many images for testing and many other people have taken my images and tested them for themselves So go ahead and test them , please.I want to get some answers from all of this as well.

I have filmed Aircraft spraying Chem trails prior to my sightings. These are also on the videos. I have thus filmed Chem trail Aircraft & unidentified flying objects.

I apologise if I sent emails out regarding my photos and sightings to the wrong people. I only sent them to listed UFO researchers . All email addresses were on the interent . I am an innocent person & I am not involved with any hoaxes or fraud . My sightings are real & my videos are real . I dont know anyone in the UFO business . I want the people to know about my sightings.
That is all.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Arcturian Kontakt]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join