It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Another Person Lived Inside a Man for Nearly Four Decades"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is the FREAKIEST thing I have seen in quite awhile. Check out his story and picture of this man whose twin lived inside him for almost 40 years. Dam strange is all I can say. Link

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It wasn’t actually alive, though.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
wow, for the first time in a while, I just got a little sick as I read that. Yuck.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderSmurf

It was alive for a while. Long enough to grow it's fingernails long and some hair. It may not have been alive for 40 years, but however long it lived, it's a freaky story.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderSmurf

actually I do believe it was alive, it cold not be inside the guy for 30 something years dead. The dead flesh, etc would have caused serious health problems, imho.

The trapped fetus can survive as a parasite even past birth by forming an umbilical cordlike structure that leaches its twin's blood supply until it grows so large that it starts to harm the host, at which point doctors usually intervene.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It never ceases to astonish me the amount of people like this man, who live with grotesque abnormalities such as these in countries like India, China, South America etc. Bless their hearts...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Wow man / woman. Bless your heart. I like to think of myself as kind, but your comment made me realize, I was just looking at this as a 'fact' and not as human suffering, let alone an example of the inequality that exists within the world today. Thanks for making me think.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen..thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I mean it wasn’t alive insofar as it wasn’t its own entity. Read the article, and read up on Fetus In Fetu.

It didn’t have a brain. It was basically a collection of underdeveloped body parts hidden inside him.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Hate Rats
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen..thank you so much for sharing.

Look at this cancer tumour....It is a very sharp images...very gross...

it's on his neck...

A 15 megapixal camera was used.

The guy self cured his cancer...see series of pictures as tumour shrunk to zero...

He used MMS.

new topics

top topics

join