It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best survival buddy in Sit X?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Like the topic says, what would be the best buddy in a situation X?

My shot of a fictional human character, would be Alyx Vance from Half Life 2; she's trustworthy, good in combat, basically (

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VRazer

I think it all depends on the age old question:

Can Batman take Spiderman in a fight?

Put me down for good soil to grow me crops.

Becker

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ha ha ha
Sorry but i couldn't help but laugh as this question reminded me of being asked " how to pick a wife "
I think both require the same criteria.
You want to pick some one you can trust implicitly in any situation.
Some one you share enough in common to have common goals and resonably similar thoughts on how to achieve those goals.
Some one you have enough differences from that they stimulate you to learn, and thier strengths compliment your weaknesses.
That being said, being thrice divorced, best of luck in your search LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VRazer

I would clearly choose John 117 from Halo if that's the case

But seriuosly, choosing my lifetime best friend is my pick. He's both cunning and trained in diferent things... as for me? Been a leader all my life....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1ShotDeal
ha ha ha
Sorry but i couldn't help but laugh as this question reminded me of being asked " how to pick a wife "

S'cuse any profanity but my answer to that would be to find a lass that's got a bigger [SNIP]than you got [SNIP]

Mod edit - removed profanity.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The best buddy to have would be Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid. He is second to none the best! With plenty of combat experience and more survival training than any one from halo. Those of you who wouldnt pick him means you dont know him.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
In that case, sam fisher is cooler

But yes, Solid Snake would be a great choice!

Greetings!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd have to go with The Artful Dodger character from Oliver Twist...A most resourceful rascal, adept pickpocket and thief, and streetwise smart.

The perfect buddy for surviving in the chaos of the cities post-X

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
sadly mine would be ray mears.........but i fear i would end up being lunch if he couldnt find food,
m xx

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A hatchet, hands down.

My axe is my buddy.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Best survival buddy?

I'd have to say my brother.
Ex-Army recon, and he and I know each other, and understand one another beyond limits.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Any body who has seen my post before Know I am going to pick my family. they already know what to do, and I trust them, and they trust me.

If I have to pick a fictional character it would have to be Ronin from Sunset Warriors Series

My knife is also a good buddy never letting me down

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
my sit x buddy? hmm i'd have a few... there is so much good fiction to chose from! if it came down to it, i'd pick bloodrayne, (.)(.) metallica, captain willard from "apocolypse now", predator, tony montana, rambo, bunny from "platoon" (he has a 12 guage) luke skywalker, ryu hayabusa from dead or alive, goku(kamehameha!), everyone from street fighter II, the bride from kill bill (with implants), tony jaa, jet li
(i want to see them fight) and last but not least, cheech and chong

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VRazer

My best buddy would be someone of the opposite sex who can carry and shoot a gun, has mad gardening and hunting skills, and gets along well with others.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by VRazer

My best buddy would be someone of the opposite sex who can carry and shoot a gun, has mad gardening and hunting skills, and gets along well with others.

would that happen to be chuck norris?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
All I would really need is a portable dvd player and a copy of each rambo movie. Plus this video on my harddrive:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would pick Macguyver

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Any American Indian from about 150 years ago.
I'm sure if there was anything I didn't know or needed to know He / She could teach.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
in a time of chaos there is but one man and his family who have survived such a tragedy... his name is well known in certain circles as peter griffin. it is peter griffin who i would have as my fictional character in real life i would pick oliver stone. he was in viet nam

new topics

top topics

join