It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really strange phone call

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I honestly dont know what to make of that Cherokee. Did you check to see if there were any signs that perhaps a door had been forced open? If it was just the cable wire, I would say it probably just came loose, but taken with she says she saw someone in the room with her suggests a highly strange set of coincidences. I am tempted to say that is probably what it is, except for my own experience, and the fact that some people with knowledge of what this may be suddenly clammed up once I got the number.

They are not the type of people to go pointing at shadows in the corners, if you catch my drift. Do you have dead bolts on your doors? Do you make sure all of your windows are locked when you leave?

Stalking Panther, the number is the telephone number I posted on page 2. It is the toll free number.

Snappa, I did indeed try to get the phone company to give me information on the number but they were not helpful. I told them that someone was calling me from that number, but I couldnt understand what they were saying, and could they give me information about who it might be, no. Also the number is private, so I was not able to get the information through informatiuon either.

QuickSilver, it is after we started going out to Montauk, but it was around a month or so before the last time we went out there.

Honestly, I had forgotten about this topic. There were no more really odd phone calls since. I do get pranked from time to time, but nothing like that day.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Children we are all being watched. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair but I am used to the odd things happening. Especially after 9/11. I do have to admit I do feel a little more tense than normal??

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to try to call this number today from Germany and I'm gonna see whats gonna happen. I'll post it here if something strange happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Something odd as well, that MajicEyes pointed out to me, is if you listen carefully to the first recording, after he hangs up the first time, when he picks up the telephone it sounds like someone is whispering 1 2 3. It is a little freaky!

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Don't ya'll think it's weird that there has been low paranormal activity going on lately?

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That is really freaky Chrrokee . I would make sure like One sac said make sure everything is locked. Just on e ? she said she saw someone in the room where ur comp was? and went in and calle dur name and no one answered.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
IM goin to call

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well MM sounds like they may have moved on or have moved to more passive survelence if any at all. Cherokee- Buy a gun.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hey ninja
I own many and alway's carry.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherokee
hey ninja
I own many and alway's carry.

Excellent. all you need now is a silenced Uzi

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I get hang ups all the time. Funny thing is, I think they are something special, silly me LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yah know Willy, next time that van comes back, you could unload on it with a paintball gun. If you lived in Virginia, id lend you my autococker. Thatll scare the # outta them.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
William OS, if you are still investigating this, see if you can get a phreaker to explore the number. Phreaking is an art and though there aren't that many people phreaking anymore, i'm sure you could find one or two good phreakers to try the number. To all those that don't know, phreakers are mostly phone based variants of hackers. Phreaking was very popular about ten years ago, when people were just learning how to manipulate the phone system. If there are any phreakers here try the number, see what you can find.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
MajicEyes said he had a friend who did that, and was looking into it. I believe he said that perhaps it was some sort of test number, but then was leaning away from that. Yeah, I would really love it if someone knew what that number was xaos.....

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just got done reading the new 2600 mag and it has a unlisted number to the "situation room" in the White House 202-456-9431. I called it and to my suprise it was the real deal.I am amazed at the ease that people can obtain these numbers.you would think that the gov. would keep these numbers on the down low.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have a kind of weird story. First of all, my house gets constant anon calls. it's always somebody that either hangs up immediatly or stays on for a few seconds then hangs up. I mean it's damn near hourly or more. I dont pay attention to my neighbors here so i couldn't tell you if i was being watched from a car in this neighborhood, BUT, i spend most of my time at my girlfriend's house. All the time while i'm there, a car/truck is sittin in the parking lot for the park next to their house (their house is the last house before the park, so you have a clear view of it from the parking lot) and the person inside just sits in there, and whenever i leave, EVERY time i leave, it leaves too, it doesn't follow me though. It's most often a truck (alot of times an F-150) sometimes a car though, varying colors and types

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Take a picture of him the next time you see him, like I did here.

Just take a deep breath and go snap the shot. If you can do it from a car, so much the better. It is a little ballsy to do, but if it is someone doing something wrong, a spook or a crackhead casing the neighborhood for prospective burglaries, they will think twice.

And really thats the whole thing, you shouldnt jump to conclusions, look at more mundane possibilities first. Could the guy be sitting in the truck with his girlfriend, only you cant see her head? Could the hang ups be some loser who is jealous of your relationship with your girlfriend, and is harrassing you or another family member for a similar reason?

Get back to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is this a pic of the vehicle/people who have been parked close to your home? Just curious...they appear to be of Middle Eastern decent. By the way, out of curiosity, I, too, tried calling the phone number and I have to agree that it does not sound as if it is a fax number.

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ok, I asked someone about the toll free number thing...

He dialed it and said it sounded like a number a phone guy would call to verify a phone line was working.

I'll ask someone else and double check though.

When I called it, it sound's like it hang's up ...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey Diva, yes they were close to my home.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join