It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Ready For the Truth...are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I consider myself to be a very open-minded individual. I come to ATS every day (if possible) and review/participate in any thread that piques my interest (mostly here). I was just wondering if my fellow ATS'ers shared my opinion about disclosure, and the real truth of what we really are (spiritual entities having a human experience).

As for disclosure of one or both:
I don't feel that the latter needs disclosure per say simply because I think we already know sub-consiously what we are, and why we are here, that IMHO is to be found on an individual basis through meditation and the like.

As for disclosure of the truth about EBE's: Isn't it time??? Are we not, as the human race ready to recognize that no, we are not alone in this place, that there are other races out there whether intentions good or bad, that know of us and may or may not want to help us to become who we were really meant to become?

Forgive me if I seem a little on edge about this, but I for one know that whatever the truth may be, I am ready to accept it. I do not feel that they (our government) can hide away the truth forever. Simply by creating this veil of lies, they have robbed us of knowledge and some are forced to live their life in secrecy after revealing what they know to be the truth. This is not right. We can handle it. Just get it over with already, we are NOT stupid!

the Dumbing Down of the American Populace:
I have been watching what is happening in our beautiful America, and I am saddened. The local news feeds the populace nothing but stories of Shock and Horror, We have medications that hurt us more than heal us, we no longer live off the land and give back to it such as the indians did before columbus or who ever made it here first.

MATERIALISM, MATERIALISM, MATERIALISM. Never before have I seen our nation become so self-absorbed. When did we turn into such non-spiritual beings? Have we forgotten who we really are? They know exactly what they want, but I think we should too. What they are trying to do to america to me is very disconcerting. Lest we forget that we have a spirit within us that is more powerful than any secret organization or group of wealthy individuals.

We are all MORE than just "meat-bags" as I have heard the term coined here on ATS. We shouldn't forget that, we should just try to start remembering.

I can't speak for everyone on this board...but I am ready.
are you? Do drop some knowledge below if you feel so-inclined...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have thought about this a lot, and i actually cant imagine what exactly will happen if there is a full disclosure. Yeah I THINK it will be all cool and im ready etc etc, but in reality, I think my whole damn world would really change A LOT, by a lot, i mean a lot more than i imagine.
Its just like when you are watching some horror movie, thinking - Heh, If i would be that guy, I would most definitely do that and that. Well you cant say that, maybe you just would be so damn confused, scared, unprepared, that you would just sit in the corner and cry (this was just an example)
So i personally cant say am I ready, or not. Sure, I want the disclosure, but I cant predict what will happen after that.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Arthx]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do you want the red or the blue pill.......

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's all in the Urantia Book if you truly think you're ready.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its a large amount of info to take in... and it is all going to blow our minds...right out of time
the 4th dimention.

Stay TUNED...

Ready or not

it gets weirded from here on out.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

Frank, i would say that most of us here at ATS want disclosure, and most would say they are ready to deal with the ramificatios of it; however,IMHO, we are only a very small portion of the 6 billion people on this rock; and most of those individuals are not in the same mental state as we are; there is already another thread just recently started by FremenBlueEyes trying to get everyone to rally and protest for disclosure; i don't believe this is going to happen; just as i feel that when, if ever,disclosure comes about, that the whole of our society is going to change so radically that life as we know it is going to turn to utter chaos.

I have seen unidentifiable objects and had some strange events in my life, know many others personally that have had the same; we shall just have to take this one day,one step, at a time and see what comes our way. Just my opinion,.o2 cents as they say.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

You pose a very good question and at this point in time I'm not sure I will like knowing what I have over the years suspected.
When I was in my early teens one of those shadow beings startled me from my sleep just to ask me that same question "if I wanted to know the truth" and at that time I was to young to understand so I said no, this proved to me over time to have been the wrong answer.
If what I have always suspected is true and our gov is really wrapped up into it then with all that I have experienced and performed for who ever just to end up in this condition at this stage of my life,
I think I would ask abovetech for one of those pills, what does the red one do and what does the blue one do, thanks for your question and just maybe you also have been visited by a shadow asking you the same, say yes, ok. gwhint

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It's all in the Urantia Book if you truly think you're ready.

..............................................sigh :bnghd:

But yeah i really want disclosure..but i don't think it will happen..as much as i may want it too.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Everyone is saying they are ready for disclosure and the "truth" but is that what you really want?

What if the "truth" is not what you expect or want it to be?

And I suspect some are not looking for disclosure as much as they are a savior. Take the original post; there is an attitude that the human race is doomed unless aliens come down and rescue us, save us from our "sinful" ways. This effectively makes it a "religion," a strange form of Gnosticism. The aliens take the form of the Messiah, here to save us from our sins, bringing Gnosis to the Earth; the government/conspiracy takes the form of the Demiurge, keeping us trapped in a materialistic existence.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Everyone is saying they are ready for disclosure and the "truth" but is that what you really want?

What kind truth you expecting from E.T people?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If the truth is not what I expect it will be...that's great, either way, I will have gained the knowledge to finally know if what I think to be true, an honest to goodness factual statement or falsity.

By no means am I a religious person. To me, there is no such thing as a sinner, only billions of people going through there life experience, and learning what they could do, or should do...

I do not expect us to be "saved" by an alien race or being, we are very capable of doing that ourselves, unfortunatly, it seems that the one's that feed us the lies feel that it's more important to have missle silos and big toys that go "boom" rather than leveling the golf courses and putting libraries in their place, give the homeless shelter, or constructing places where kids can go to expand their minds, not their wardrobe.

Enough about them.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just want the truth. I am sick and tired of being lied to about everything.

If there are ET races in this universe, tell us. If there aren't, tell us.

Not once have I heard the government come out and give us a straight answer.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenteye
What kind truth you expecting from E.T people?

Be it that I do not believe aliens are visiting the Earth, I'm not expecting anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
I just want the truth. I am sick and tired of being lied to about everything.

What if you already have the truth, but have failed to recognize or accept it? What if what you believe to be "lies" are actually "the truth?"

What happens if the truth is unveiled, and you still don't believe?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank_Rizzo
I do not expect us to be "saved" by an alien race or being, we are very capable of doing that ourselves, unfortunatly, it seems that the one's that feed us the lies feel that it's more important to have missle silos and big toys that go "boom" rather than leveling the golf courses and putting libraries in their place, give the homeless shelter, or constructing places where kids can go to expand their minds, not their wardrobe.

Once again, you are looking for a savior. This time in the form of a government, who knows what's best for us. Because we cannot do it ourselves, the government should come in and dictate how people should live their lives. No golf courses (because those are for the rich, who are certainly evil because they have more money than you); pave them over, force people to give up the businesses they have built, fire their employees. Of course, a lack of libraries are not the problem; for example, there are nearly 20 in my city of under 1 million people. Nothing prevents kids from going to a bookstore, or a library, as opposed to a mall. Nothing. And you fail to understand the function that malls serve for kids. But that's okay; it's not good for the kids, right? So we'll force them to expand their minds.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm ready!

It would show the materialistic/superficial, life is all about looking good and partying, I would NEVER step foot in a comic book store people, that us believers aren't just some nerdy star wars freaks that think aliens are real.

It would be a little scary, but also very exciting.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venusian12
I'm ready!

It would show the materialistic/superficial, life is all about looking good and partying, I would NEVER step foot in a comic book store people, that us believers aren't just some nerdy star wars freaks that think aliens are real.

How do you know it would "show" the so-called materialistic/superficial? Do you know the aliens? Or do you think through some magical process the instant aliens touch down, we all suddenly become enlightened beings without want or care?

And before you bash "star wars" fans for being nerdy, I'd check your avatar.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

eXactly!

If "the truth" isn't what they were eXpecting, then they will simply spin it into the next CONsparicy!

as the movie quote goes "You Can't Handle the Truth".

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hi saviorcomplex, I think the truth is inside of us. And if we all took the time and researched and used our common sense, we'd all be farther away from all the lies. We complain about the sheep, but yet we still don't think for ourselves. We let other's tell us the truth. I think it will be a day when hell freezes over, when the people take control. Aliens surely aren't going to help us.

edit: teeny spelling mistake

[edit on 31-12-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You can't handle the truth!!

I still think if it was acknowledged that an alien presence is currently interacting with humanity, I can't see anything good coming from it. After the initial excitement wore out, it would quickly eat away at the global society and send us spiraling into massive devastating conflict.

We might be okay for a little while longer if all we got was a radio or light signal from a planet very far away. Far enough away that direct contact wouldn't be obvious or even possible. That way we could have some time -- a couple hundred years would be good -- to get used to the idea that we aren't the pinnacle of civilization (or the top of the food chain).

But even then, paranoia would still creep in and possibly run rampant. Unverifiable rumors of alien interaction, infection, and collusion with world governments. All in all, it's unlikely to be happy news.

At this point, though, maybe the truth as we know it has already been stated. UFOs exist. Nobody, including any government, knows exactly what they are. They don't appear to be an immediate threat. That's all. Maybe thats the only truth we can handle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join