It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Refuses FOIA Request for Serial Numbers- 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The FBI has rejected an FOIA request to confirm the serial numbers of the aircraft allegedly used on 9-11. They will NOT give the information needed to prove that the planes they said were used, were actually the one's used.

I addition, I am including a link to a page of the transcripts of the radio transmissions for all four planes issued by the Fed's. First the FOIA story:

www.911blogger.com...

Now the page of full transcripts. Note that there are never any pilots voices indentifiable before some supposed ' highjacker ' makes the mistake of radioing when they think they are talking to the passengers....it happens on Flt. 11 AND Flt. 93 also!! It seems that whoever taught these Arabs to fly heavy jets forgot the part about radios and intercoms!!

www.gwu.edu...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

From every mention of someone trying to obtain information under this act I have come to the conclusion it should be referred to as the "FOUIA".

The "Freedom Of Useless Information Act"!

As long as the information will not be useful or prove a thing, you may obtain it. Everything else is off limits! What a joke!

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Now the page of full transcripts. Note that there are never any pilots voices indentifiable before some supposed ' highjacker ' makes the mistake of radioing when they think they are talking to the passengers....it happens on Flt. 11 AND Flt. 93 also!! It seems that whoever taught these Arabs to fly heavy jets forgot the part about radios and intercoms!!

Not sure exactly what your point is, since on both transcripts the pilots ARE there before the hijack......

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What I meant was that after losing contact we hear only alleged highjacker voicves and NONE of the eight pilots who would have pressed the buttopn on the yoke and broadcast an alert to the ATC had any cockpits been breached or pilots assaulted.

For example, Cleveland Tower talks to Flt. 93 for vaqrious routine matters, and then only seconds later, there is no contact. Then we get the pre recorded part of the plan to make people think that highjackers were in control. That was the sounds of someone thinking they were talking to the passengers via intercom and were really talking on the mike to the ATC. Thats the official story, at least.

My point is that we would have had four tapes of all four sets of pilots yelling an alert if any highjackings had taken place, yet there is onl;y silence, as iof the planes were taken instantly...which they were , of course, by remote control.

The massive evidence that the FBI is hiding the true facts is beyond question any more. If the serial numbers of the planes allaged to be involved match the ones pulled from the Towers and Shanksville, then simply provide them and show them. But no, they refuse to even discuss it, because the FBI knows that the planes were swapped and the numbers do NOT match. Denying is the last refuge of the liar; bold lying is what we see all over this event from the govt.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmmmm... maybe this will threaten our National Security by making the serial numbers of the hijacked planes known to terrorists, who in turn use those serial numbers to grow clones of the alleged aircraft in a lab, and when the baby jets have grown into adult hood, they will travel back in time with the clone jets, and run them into the twin towers all over again.
Because that's just as believeable as the official story. Why not? While we're just denying things and accepting complete nonsense as truth, how about we at least make the lies more interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yet another instance of witholding vital evidence. Another example of how to cover up a crime, by only allowing any evidence to show that collaborates with their own official view and suspending any that may proove otherwise.

watchZEITGEISTnow

new topics

top topics

join