It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object orbiting the Sun? - NASA video posted today - 31/12/07

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
sty

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
the picture number 7 seems to be the best as it provides best contrast . So I will have the following questions

1) the objects are showing up / going away in a matter of minutes . Can they be optical error?
2) if not optical error, where is the observatory situated , and where are the objects situated
3) what could be the origin of the objects? They look too symmetrical to be natural.

sty

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
according to Spaceweather.com of today - 26 Jan , the nacreous clouds (glowing in the night clouds ) are very rare, however they are surprised by the very high frequency of the clouds on the last 4 weeks:

spaceweather.com...

the cause of the clouds is not well established , but what surprise me is the higher than usual frequency within the last 4 weeks. Is this an approach towards new galactic forces?

sty

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
see this link
news.bbc.co.uk...

UK scientists will lose access to two of the world's finest telescopes next week because of a funding shortfall.

it looks like we are heading for a black-out in astronomy. Maybe in the end there IS something to hide! See page 4 for pictures, still do not have any explanation , yet it happening every day. I am curious when we will have the resolution reduced yet again to the remaining pictures provided by NASA...

[edit on 31-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
this is strange it does make you wonder why so many are going down and being repaired ect.

Hilda

sty

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The newly discovered asteroid passed Earth by 75000 KM . This IS close. Again makes me wonder- is the number of unexpected asteroids going to increase?
Updates about NASA pictures: no updates, same low rez. pictures.. just to make sure we do not wonder here on ATS about strange objects lol

Orbit of the new asteroid here:
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
according to Spaceweather.com of today - 26 Jan , the nacreous clouds (glowing in the night clouds ) are very rare, however they are surprised by the very high frequency of the clouds on the last 4 weeks:

spaceweather.com...

the cause of the clouds is not well established , but what surprise me is the higher than usual frequency within the last 4 weeks. Is this an approach towards new galactic forces?
it may have something to do with tu24.

sty

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

yes, it could be as they are not reported that much now. Still makes me wonder with this new asteroid just discovered several ago - are there more to come? I can almost "predict" we will have more and more encouters with new asteroids as we go towards 2012...

sty

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

As expected - 2 new asteroids :
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
and
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Both asteroids are just discovered in the last minute.. as SpaceWeather.com states :
www.spaceweather.com...

(10th March edition)

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
oeps, wrong thread...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by sty]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join