It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there are Aliens being held captive in Area 51. Why won't anyone rescue them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well your assuming they want to be rescued. I don't think the 'aliens' as so many have grown to call them are actually aliens like we think, ie from another planet. They could be simply constructs under control by unseen spiritual powers in order to perpetrate a false belief that they are our creators or are highly evolved advanced beings watching over us. Think about it, if some are so evil as people state and with their technology so far ahead of anything we have what would keep them from totally abducting us all and or enslaving us all. Some power much greater is keeping them in check, but I believe that at times they do fight with each other as seen in the skies over Germany in the middle ages. You may not agree with me, but at least I'm giving you an alternative explanation to think about.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Lions are being held captive in zoos too, but you don't really want to go and break one out, do you?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
maybe they think they are dead or maybe those aliens escaped from their world and have no where to go

I think if the are an intelligent race they can have as many reasons as humans I personally think they struck a cooperation deal and they have their embassy at Area 51

<< 1   >>

join