It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there are Aliens being held captive in Area 51. Why won't anyone rescue them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's been said that they have aliens there, flying saucers from other planets and secret technologies there. So, if we know that these Aliens are being held captive there..and maybe tortured by our government why don't someone plan a rescue mission to go get these guys out? Are you all too afraid to go in there and free the Aliens..What if they are screaming for help and can't get out and we are just sitting here doing nothing. Someone should get together and plan a break-in. I know it might get difficult to get in and they may have them in lockdown, with tight security, but I'm sure someone has the goods and braves to go in there and at least try.
And maybe the Aliens sent a call for help before they got captured. And that would explain the Sightings around Area 51. They are here to rescue their own? but maybe they can't get in there and rescue them, fearing capture. Sure, all of this sounds like a sci-fi film from the 80's. And perhaps they are all dead, but how would we know if no one goes in there and helps them escape. Just a theory of course. So tell me what you think. It's a rescue mission at area 51.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
These are my reasons why we havent done eanything about this:

First, we dont know for sure that Area 51 is holding aliens. I for one do belive in aliens, and if the Goverment is holding them there against free will, god help them.

Second, You have to think about the fact, that it is probably impossible for a civilan to get even close, without being shot at, or arrested.

And third, Im in Australia
so i can't do much, Exept wish the person/s goodluck on the "Rescue Attempt"

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
And third, Im in Australia
so i can't do much, Exept wish the person/s goodluck on the "Rescue Attempt"

thanks. well, I'm not that person. but let's say my wife was being held captive there..heck i'd go rescue her. So if those aliens there have close relatives maybe they have already tried to go in and got shot. but I think you really have to love someone to take those risks..alien or human. I mean would you go into a prision and break out your son if he was being held captive? I would, but i'd have to have a really good plan..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well i think its only natural to go and rescue someone you love whether - Alien/Human. As for Aliens breaking each other out, wouldn't it be easy? Wouldn't it just be like "beam me up scotty"?

I think Aliens would have a much better success rate on getting each other out of troubled situations, than humans would...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
I think Aliens would have a much better success rate on getting each other out of troubled situations, than humans would...

true, but then again the Aliens would be in a maximun security cell. Maybe with laser alarms, concrete walls and high tech cells we may have never seen before..So it would be harder to get them out, I think. While getting your wife outta Iraq would be much easier at that point.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
yea good point, I think either way - its probably 50/50 chance...

Just to let everyone know, this thread isnt just for jedimiller and myself , please post your thoughts

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hi jedimiller, this the way I see it.
If Aliens really want back what’s theirs, no matter where it is, no matter what it is, they simply get it.

So, what I mean to say here is, the reason that they don’t come to get it is because they don’t want it “yet”.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
And maybe the Aliens are here to rescue their own? but maybe they can't get in there and rescue them, fearing capture.

Hmmm...If those darn aliens can't get in there to rescue their team mates with all the advanced technology at their disposal, I don't see how the dickens we puny earthlings can hope to pull this off!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Let me see, there are prisoners at Guantanamo that nobody, as far as I know, has tried to rescue. Shucks, the local county jail around here is full of people and nobody bothered to storm it! Why should it be any different for the freaking aliens?

Jedimiller, right from your thread where you said the quality of BlueRay was crap things started to be itneresting here. And now this... Great topic to be sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Possible reasons:
Alien(s) are dead
Alien(s) are worthless clones or cyborgs
Aliens prefers not rescueing for it may cause a warand social chaos
Or simply that there are no aliens in Area 51

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Jedimiller, right from your thread where you said the quality of BlueRay was crap things started to be itneresting here. And now this... Great topic to be sure.

well thank you. happy new year to you. I guess like Oracle said, there could be no aliens there, or they could be dead or other. I guess we would never know..but I've heard of people saying that they are 100% sure that aliens are there, being held, studied etc. so why won't anyone get them out? I do believe, a personal belief of course, that they have alien prisioners there..and yes even in Guantanamo it was hard to escape..i'm thinking that those aliens being held are probably underground, miles beneath and have no chance of escape. but oh well, at least we know they are there and we hope they get out someday.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Lets assume you do spring them, then what?.....I am reminded of a Film where someone was sprung from jail after 30 years, the guy simply couldnt cope with life on the outside and walked straight back ( or commited suicide..cant remember ). Your Aliens are being looked after by people who.......know how to look after them. They are better off where they are my friend.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by punto
Your Aliens are being looked after by people who.......know how to look after them. They are better off where they are my friend.

But what happens to our freedom's as Americans? don't the Aliens deserve that freedom too? Is it really for their own good to be kept locked up and examined? I don't think so, what will that give us? obviously they won't talk, even if tortured and interrogated. Maybe the aliens rather die than give up their planet's location in fear. so I suppose in a way they are POW's. I guess it all boils down to keeping them locked up because we fear them.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by punto
Your Aliens are being looked after by people who.......know how to look after them. They are better off where they are my friend.

But what happens to our freedom's as Americans? don't the Aliens deserve that freedom too? Is it really for their own good to be kept locked up and examined? I don't think so, what will that give us? obviously they won't talk, even if tortured and interrogated. Maybe the aliens rather die than give up their planet's location in fear. so I suppose in a way they are POW's. I guess it all boils down to keeping them locked up because we fear them.

This post is too far fetched and strange even for this board.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
dont you think that if they were smart enough to get to earth they would be smart enough to find a way out of being held hostage?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Feel free to launch an attack on one of the most heavily guarded facilities in the world, perhaps if you're realy sneaky, they won't even see you

Sorry, its a nice thought that you have a place in your heart for the beings but its an unrealistic notion.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My opinion is that you all are confused on who be the captors and who be the captees. But that’s just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Perhaps, they don't want to be rescued, or they don't need to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

hi johnlear good to see you back and well

[edit on 12/6/08 by Jean Luc Picard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join