It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioluminous dragonfly alien nanotechnology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: widukindHH15gran72727

What happened in my home over the years 3 different events is mind boggling. I guess that bioluminescent aluen dragonfly shot an alien nonotechnolgy implant inside my body that night back in 95. I think i know why now thats why i came back here. Also in the summet of 2014 here in quebec city where i live orange light ufos flew and hovered over the building i live in. I saw them my neighbors saw them and over 177 people reported seeing them on july 16th in the newspaper full page in the newspaper. A different dragonfly came out of the sewer in front of my building as i was sitting out on my front balcony it came and attacked me, i fell off my chair and then it flew super fast up the road at an incredible speed.it was black and 4 inches long it was alien for sure but a different dragonfly than tge one u saw back in 1995. I come back and tell you people what hapoened in my home over the years.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Maybe i shouldn't tell what happened in my home. The world might be scared. Its amazing what aliens can do. Like teleport electricity. Teleport through walls, and implant nanotechnology into our bodies easily. I have a feeling something major is goung to happen soon. We are destroying our planet and they know thst. I explain what i think is going to hsppen. I just finished watching the 11th hour documentary. We have passed the tipping point of no return. We killed our planet and everything on it. Not even aliens can help us now. However there is good news. Theve collected sperm and ovulae of all lifeforms on our planet for msny years now and all seeds and marine life sperm ovulae sea life. They will cone back in about 5 to 5.5 million years from now and start over again. The aliens built a noahs ark sort of. But maybe since we are entering a very dangeroys zone orbiting around the center of our galaxy the probability is great a huge asteroid will destroy our planet. Sunce 1995 ive studied astriphysics and astronomy especially on pinterest.com norman steiger my username there. When im ready i will tell you people what happened in my home. Frightening stuff believe me

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

In the documentary the 11th hour Stephan Hawking mentions that the surface of our planet to a temperature nearly equal to venus becsuse of global warming because of Human activities. One wsy or another we raped this planet of its natural resources and killed wildlife and marine left and cut down entire forests like theres no tommorow. Scientists shoud ruled this planet with military teeth, not greedy politicians. I understand now why that alien bioluminescent dragonfly came to see me back in 1995.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join