It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple films mystery dark spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I found this news article on msn.ca and thought it was interesting, it seems interesting enough that the rcmp, local airport and transportation safety board of canada can't identify what it is.

I want to see the footage....anyone able to find the video?

Couple films mystery dark spiral

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. I wonder why the paper didn't run the picture?

Maybe someone that lives near them would be interested in contacting them and seeing if we can get hold of the film and post it and run it past jritzman?????

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There's a link to the video on the cbc website.

www.cbc.ca...

It's a .ram file, so I haven't watched it.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I was able to watch the video on real player. I will try to upload it to photobucket and provide the link here to see if that works.

It's about 2:30 mins long and shows a black streak of smoke or cloud in the sky. A meteor maybe? I don't know but it pretty bizarre looking...

To Add:
Unfortunately photobucket doesn't support .ram files and neither do any of the converters I tried downloading. So I won't be able to provide it here at this time. Sorry.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by 11one11]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

Cool!

I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Can't wait!

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
can you not zip it and upload it to megaupload or rapidshare? I went to the cbc website and all I get is an add for a camera that won't go away even when I click on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ok, I'm a dork. I didn't see the link on the page that says "watch the Quigley's video here". To me it looks quite a bit like a rogue tornado or funnel cloud.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I have seen something similair to this in the UK but not as distinctive. It started as a black smudge but then slowly drew down into a line. Eventually it disappeared. It was quite high in the sky but it looked like the beginning of a Twister. Pretty strange but i don't think it was a UFO, just some natural phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This looks like some kind of meteor, or maybe some space junk, but whatever it looks like it definately looks like some smoke trailing behind whatever the object is.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Can someone upload it in non-ram format please? I am curious about this video.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
To me it looks like the formation of a tornado that hadn't touched the ground. Not all tornados materialize to thier fullest and touch ground or water. Did anyone watch the "Storm Chasers" on The Discovery Channel?
When viewed from a distance they appear to move slowly as they gain speed and destructive winds.

Check out the picture here and elsewhere on the internet:
www.tornadoproject.com...

I have personally seen "waterspouts" (tornados which form over water)
over the Atlantic Ocean and they rise and fall.

Maybe no one else saw it or reported it since it didn't touch down, as it wouldn't have caused any damage.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The slow descent sure is interesting. Makes me think it was a lightweight object burning as it floated down. Weird.

Marie Ford-Quigley and her husband watched a dark spiral descend from the clouds for more than half an hour from their home in North Tryon, just east of the Confederation Bridge. They filmed the event, but neither Environment Canada nor the Transportation Safety Board was able to identify it.

-snip-

Footage of a dark spiral filmed by a P.E.I. couple has been sent to Ufology Research of Manitoba.
(CBC)

www.cbc.ca...

Hope there's an answer to this puzzle.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like the next level of "chemtrails" to me. Need I say more?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
First of all. thanks very much for the picture. Does any one on here have a picture of the spiral in the thread " Insane UFO over Russia"? Are they similar? I remember seeing something like this somewhere a few months ago but don't remember where. Is this some new weather pattern emerging because of our changing climate? It is winter in P.E.I. so I think tornados can be ruled out. I'm not sure though. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Don't have the time right now, but I'll check it out in the morning when I have more time. Thanks for the link though.

new topics

top topics

join