It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
In 1996, Congress enacted the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act, making it a federal crime for non-citizens to vote in any federal election (or state election, unless authorized by state law). As a penalty, ineligible non-citizens who knowingly vote may be deported. Additionally, a non-citizen who falsely claims to be a United States citizen is in violation of this law.
While President George W. Bush, ICE, and Congress act as if the U.S. had no immigration laws and no borders, some heroic local officials and private organizations have nevertheless sought, against all odds, to enforce and uphold immigration law. And every time they have done so, the ACLU has been there to fight them, on behalf of the criminals invading America.
A study of the tactics of local ACLU chapters across the country and the national ACLU reveals a distinct, coordinated strategy of six components:
1. Abusing the English language, by referring to illegal immigrants as “immigrants” and “undocumented workers,” in order to make it seem as if illegal immigrants, all of whom are criminals (and in the case of those who have previously been deported, felons), were law-abiding, legal residents;
2. Misrepresenting immigration law, to make it appear as though law enforcement officials were harassing non-criminals;
3. Misrepresenting the duties of local law enforcement, to make it appear as though they were abusing their power, in order to discriminate against “immigrants”;
4. Misrepresenting the actions of local law enforcement, to make it appear as though they were “racially profiling immigrants”;
5. Initiating frivolous lawsuits targeting any actions by state or local officials enforcing immigration law, including but not limited to actions which prevented illegal immigrants from enjoying privileges and services to which they were not legally entitled; and
6. Expanding the above five strategies to other types of law, such as election law, in conspiring to rig American elections through flooding them with the fraudulent votes of illegal immigrants.
Originally posted by yankeerose
look in the mirror or check out your own political party.
Originally posted by Bunch
If any enemy combatant is found guilty then the appropiate punishment should be handed out.