It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Christians are Non-Believers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thanks, RAA. Long day today but I'll visit your website another time. Be interested to learn your views on such weighty topics.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Super, but the question of the valadity of Jesus in not what Occam was trying to discuss here. That's not what this thread is about. What are your feelings on the point that some Christians just believe that Jesus was a good man and nothing more?

Sorry about that. It's just that my blood pressure goes up whenever I get involve in a Christianity tread.

I'm not familar with any Christians who don't follow the new testatement in it's intireity. I live in the buckle of othe bible belt in Tulsa anyway. Perhaps there are most post about that in this thread. I haven't had time to read further into it. I'd like to know more about those who follow the teachings of Christ the man versus Chirst the Son of God.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Take the Mormons for instance. They believe that Jesus and Satan were brothers. If I'm not mistaken, they don't quite credit Jesus as deity like God. I think it's examples like this that he was searching for.

<< 1  2   >>

join