It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Being a recently new memeber I must say that this site is quite amazing! But I have yet to be able to find a thread where people discussed their "real" encounters and sightings of UFO's.
Being an avid ufo an alien believer I figured I would share my story.

It was the summer of either 97 or 98, i was about 11 or 12 years old. Me and my younger brother were taking a break from working at my mom's school in Fairless Hills, Bucks County PA. We were standing outside on this old long wooden playset when in the distance, over top of the school house i saw what i believe to be a UFO. Wether it was alien or manmade I have no way of verifying. But whatever it was it froze me in my tracks. It was one of those surreal experiences that just sends chills down your spine. The "UFO" in question took on the classic silver spinning disc shape that is apparent in society. From my point of view, the UFO looked small since I was so far away. If i were to hold an object up a arms length and place it next to the ufo in the sky i'd say it was somewhere between the size of a quarter an some large acorn. It appeared to be a few miles away... guessing maybe 2-5.
It sat motionless in its position over the school house for about the first 3 mintues that me and my brother noticted it. Then it slowly started moving towards my right. It seemed to be accellerating before it suddenly just vanished.

Needless to say I have been a strong believer ever since.

Does anyone else have any real stories of sightings of UFO's? I know that this may be hard of many of us to believe but, for myself, i know i'm speaking the truth when i say i believe i saw a UFO.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks for joining and posting. It can be hard to search for such threads (personal stories) but they are out there.

Try these for a few:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tevis69

Hi there tevis69,

Welcome to ATS, have fun.

I posted a couple of threads about my own experiences a couple of months ago when I joined here are the links if you fancy reading them.

Trust me there are enough personal firsthand experiences here ... hell, you may never escape from your computer for years to come.

Woody.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tevis69

Hello tevis69
I posted one of my experiences some time ago, hope you enjoy it,

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

gwhint

top topics

join