It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe and You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here are posts I have made in a similar thread about death. I wanted to make this post a stand alone thread.

Look up:

Time - You only experience your personal present.

Frequency - You experience 'reality' at a point in time coinciding with a point on a wave from your persective.

Cymatics - The study of wave phenomena.

Metatron's Cube - Six circles resting on a seventh. This is the tool of creation.

Flower of Life - a geometrical figure composed of overlapping circles with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon.

Fractals - Scalable infinity. Size is relative to perspective and the observer.

Energy - "God". Infinitely segmenting itself into infinity from infinity. The All. There is nothing but "God". "God" does not exist but is existence. Everything that is, was, will or can be is energy.

Matter - The physical reality of a universe. The spectrum for which reality can exist is very broad and relative to the observer.

This is my rough idea of the creation of our universe:

Source Universe --> Energy (A universe's amount) -- Time --> Consolidation of Particles (through cymatic principles) --> Matter --> Gravity --> Heat --> Light (Sound is something that happens in an amosphere, it is dependant on the experiencer to verify audible noise)

The 'rapid expansion' at the beginning of the universe is the snowball effect caused when the first forces of reality were created to form matter, which created forces which created matter, etc. This happened until an energy/matter 'plateu' was reached.
Cosmologists spot a 'knot' in space-time

The 'multiverse' to this universal reality is caused by using 'a universe's worth of energy' for every universe. Each universe's creation and development is random but controlled by the laws of nature. The source continually emits energy to develope new universes. All the same 'universal realities' are from the same source but collectively make every possible outcome to this particular energy source (the undetermined point that is a universe factory).
Parallel universes exist - study

Energy is never created or destroyed, only transfers form. Universes create universes within them and are themselves created within universes. The amount of energy contained in a universe is relative to the universe. It will start as a whole, a pocket of reality expanding within itself and not consuming any space within its source universe. Universal reality cannot expand further than its barrier of time (metaphorical example: air cannot exist underwater outside of a bubble, the bubble will always travel a direction (up)). Time expanded before the universe, it is the water to bubble.

Glimpse of Time Before Big Bang Possible

It may be possible to glimpse before the supposed beginning of time into the universe prior to the Big Bang, researchers now say.
Unfortunately, any such picture will always be fuzzy at best due to a kind of "cosmic forgetfulness."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Universe is everything that physically exists: the entirety of space and time, all forms of matter, energy and momentum, and the physical laws and physical constants that govern them.

My add: This definition speaks of our universal reality from the start of the "Big Bang" to its current state. There is no proven or disproven source of the universe. The universe cannot be considered a closed system but rather an individual 'whole' on its own. Just as a solar system is within a galaxy and a galaxy is within a universe. The universe is contained within a larger system.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just sharing some things I've thought about for a long time.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This just got posted on the Yahoo front page.

Stranger that fiction: parallel universes beguile science

"The idea of multiple universes is more than a fantastic invention -- it appears naturally within several scientific theories, and deserves to be taken seriously," said Aurelien Barrau, a French particle physicist at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), hardly a hotbed of flaky science.

"The multiverse is no longer a model, it is a consequence of our models," explained Barrau, who recently published an essay for CERN defending the concept.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Crickets, what do you have to say about my theory?

*chirp chirp* *chirp chirp*

Hmmmm, interesting. I've never looked at it that way before...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Spoodily, there are so many theories about everything. I just read an excellent book by Marie D. Jones on these theories, PSIence. NewPageBooks.com

"How new discoveries in quantum physics and new science may explain the existence of paramormal phenomena".

"Marie Jones has joined the list of forward-thinking individuals who are taking us to the next level in both science and or understanding of the universe and our place in it."
Jim Marrs

"Marie takes us on a journey so complete, this book is worth dozens in your library. Any researcher of the paranormal will be delighted."
Johusa P. Warren, President, LEMUR author of HOw to Hunt Ghosts and Pet Ghosts

Contact her via her website at www.mariedjones.com

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I made a post in another thread and am quoting it here.

"God" and religion have NOTHING to do with each other.

Religions use their respective deity and rituals surrounding said deity to turn people away from knowing "God" for themselves.

Any time someone says they are the path to knowing or not knowing "God" they are a liar.

"God" is NOT a deity or being within or outside of the universe. "God" is not "in" everything. "God" IS everything, every last little bit of anything science could ever imagine they could study.

How stupid do people have to be to not understand that you will NEVER be able to step far enough back from "God" to say you've seen and understand it all.

Only "God", which is infinite, will ever experience itself fully.

There is a selfish attitude about god among the religious that is very self serving. Whenever I hear someone speak about their false deity or lack thereof all I hear is "me this and me that, god's like me and not you or science tells me this therefore god is not real, etc."

There are no deities, those that say the false gods of religion do not exist are correct. There is only "God" of which everything is a part of.

Those that say science will have an answer everything. This may one day happen ( lol: lol: ) but even if it does, science has only been studying "God" the entire time. Those that think "God" is limited to being the universe are mistaken, the universe only describes the area from the Big Bang to its current expansion.

There is no source for the big bang but science like to forget that matter can not be created or destroyed. The religious tell you some deity plopped it into existence, the scientatheists tell you it expands and collpases or whatever other crap theory science pops out with.

Energy transfers forms, it will do so indefinately. Einstein tells us about relativity, your perspective of your surrounding and how you perceive them. We have NO idea what size we actually are or how many fractions of reality "God" can contain. We exist within a certain spectrum of light. Your reality is based on your perception of wavelengths of a certain range. There are beings of all types that span all ranges of frequency. No matter how fantastic any being in any reality may be, it is not "God" and never will be.

Anything in existence is a part of "God", "God" does not exist as a whole within itself.

PS
Atheism is a religion, you buy too many books about false gods not to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is a response I made to the last line of my post.

Originally posted by Spoodily

Originally posted by (removed)

Originally posted by Spoodily

PS
Atheism is a religion, you buy too many books about false gods not to be.

Why would a Atheist buy books about false gods if he doesn't believe in any gods at all?

Exactly. Atheists are searching for a reaffirmation of their beliefs. Thus, they read books that support their belief of the inexistence of "God" that supplement "God" for a preconstructed ideological deity. I've already said deities do not exist and that any being existing within "God" is not "God", only a part of "God". Religion, no matter whether it is the belief in the existence or inexistence of deity, is a fool's game. "God" is not a deity. "God" is existence and existence is infinite.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

(FYI: only my nearest and dearest are allowed to call ME "cricket"...
)

It's a very interesting set of ideas.
It will take some time to thoroughly read through them and ponder about them, because that takes comparing with one's own sets, and... Eh you know the protocol.

Anyway: well done.

top topics

join