It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A news tidbit. A 2730 year bibical curse just ended!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

You're assuming the opposition is completely innocent. It takes two to tango, as they say. Iran has already stated they want to wipe Israel off the map, Jews in Arab countries are persecuted, and the news is constantly reporting suicide bombings in Jewish territory. The Jews are growing weary and have offered to trade land for peace almost every time peace talks roll around. It was a sweet deal for the Palestinians but Arafat still turned it down. They don't want compromise. They want Israel completely out of the equation.

What I don't understand is that there technically is no such things as the Palestinian race or homeland (Remember, Palestine was under the authority of Turkey and the British mandate prior to the rebirth of Israel in 1948). It would be like referring to Americans as a race. Unless you're a native American, your ancestors and your race is from somewhere else.

As much as I can see why Palestinians are upset, it's not a matter of Jews just coming in and stealing the land and slaughtering the native Arabs (much like Europeans did to Native Americans). The process began with the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I might be wrong but I don't believe Palestine was even a sovereign territory but rather partitioned international territory.

If you have an issue with Israel (a very small sliver of land compared to the massive surrounding Arab countries) then you also need to have a problem with America. We need to pack up our bags and go back to Europe, Asia, and Africa because it belongs to the native Americans if we are required to play by the same rules. Both America and Israel came to be through peace treaties, international acknowledgment, land purchases, sovereign declaration, and battles. Of course, America came to be more violently. It's a sad fact of history but many American Indians were murdered before taking over the land. There was not a mass slaughtering of the Palestinians so the land could be occupied by the Jews.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Well I'll have to be the one to burst your bubble.
The Curse has not and never will end sins the Jews have never stopped "sinning".

Lets see they fire rockets at children and cripple's daily. The Nation of Israel is starving and oppressing Palestinians. You can buy XTC tablets any night of the week in any city of the nation and those are imported from Israel. Israeli's dance and cheer when 3,000 people die in building collapse.

The list goes on for the reasons that this prophecy will never be fulfilled and the curse will go on to infinity.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but you need to look at the curse closer.
If you did you would see that it has an expiration date. But in fairness to your claims one of the purposes of this curse is to winnow out the "bad guys" for lack of a better term.

There has been criminals in every society on earth. Even the Jews have a few. But in all fairness they are locked in a low level war with the Palestinians. Many of those Palestinian problems are self inflicted you know. If you commit acts of war you have to expect retalitation. And they did start this war.

And don't forget that the Palestinians cheered and gave out candy when they heard the 9-11 news.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

new topics

<< 1   >>

join